Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [HS] UPDATED HomeScreen by André (For Samsung Widgets HS from PNHT) [V1.1]

André man im left handed :P that sliding from left to right with left hand awwww can u make it to function if i slide to half screen for example?! or tell me how can i manage that?!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [HS] UPDATED HomeScreen by André (For Samsung Widgets HS from PNHT) [V1.1]

Due many requests next version will need to drag only 1/3 of the screen, not at the end anymore, lefthanded´s, sorry for not thinking of it before...

I am thinking of release a beta for testers today, with fixed sidebar shortcuts...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

WOW ! just WOW! that version 2 looks absolutely awesome! +1 mate !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I prefer the look of the v1.1 mate...you will discontinue that "look"?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

your work is so good and elegant I do not deny... But, for example, I really like the color... The tones and textures are very important ... You as a designer should understand it
    I mean Not something too colorful, but the access bar is very opaque in relation to everything else. It's just an opinion I hope not bother you. Greetings and move on.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

This is currently working on my phone, but no dialer yet... so i will not put for download yet...

No, i wont discontinue v1.1, there will be improvements in the future and upgrades to 1.2, 1.3,... 2.0... this new HS will be called by another name wich i didnt think about it yet, but this new one will have icons on the screen, and maybe 3 screens... let´s see what´s better, it´s 100% flash, no images...

But this new one will have also the draggable bars too, but will be more stilyzed and on both sides, and will not need to drag till the end of the screen, just a little but is the enought...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by andrecavallari
    But this new one will have also the draggable bars too, but will be more stilyzed and on both sides, and will not need to drag till the end of the screen, just a little but is the enought...
    I was going to suggest you: why do not you offer the option for lefthanded people to have the draggable buttons on the right (using an option in the extra options screens, like the option to select the background)?

But if you are intended to place more buttons and will use both sides anyway, make them work dragging them only 1/3 of the screen, I would mark it as solved.

A question: do you know [or anyone reading] a way to install Omnia HS without flashing the phone?! I'm using "No Crap Just Firmware 6.0" modified by an brazilian friend - he added pt-br - and I do not want to use other CFW... =/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

nice one.. I hope it wont be heavy like v1.1 coz battery lasts longer with your homescreen (comparing with other flash HS). Anyways, speaking of battery.. v1.1 has no indicator when it's charging.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by andrecavallari
    Due many requests next version will need to drag only 1/3 of the screen, not at the end anymore, lefthanded´s, sorry for not thinking of it before...

I am thinking of release a beta for testers today, with fixed sidebar shortcuts...
    Maybe the drag motion length could be added as an option in the xml? I actually like the current setting, I like to play with the drag without activating the shortcuts

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i cant open fla and downloading new ver Adobe Flash CS5 Professional (very low Bandwidth)

Perhaps me solved bugs and Suggestions

Bugs and Suggestions:
    1.i change phone to offline signal is full
    2.add only click on icons and opening (add setting on xml file for on/off)
    3.downbar background must be transparent like topbar
    4.add gps,messaging,miss call,... in status bar
    5.add icon in status bar for preview full charge
    6.all icons changable by user (make icons foldr like other gadget.swf)
    7.top bar ver 1.1 is very nice so in ver 2.0 plz release with this top bar
    8.dialer is nice but slowly Should be faster
    9.numbers in dialer is very small Should be bigger
    thanks

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast