Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATE 29.07 - Theme VivazVersion 2.1 added] SPB Vivaz Edition RC1 by Seyd

another bomb has been dropped by SeyitAbi. nice work mate! your good at reinventing SPB.

regarding the big weather widget, i followed your instruction by putting the qa_layout.dat from your repacked V3 but i still have probs with my little music player. anyways ill try to fix this later. im on mobile so i cant give a screenshot. +1 on your work!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATE 29.07 - Theme VivazVersion 2.1 added] SPB Vivaz Edition RC1 by Seyd

Quote Originally Posted by kyuusai
    another bomb has been dropped by SeyitAbi. nice work mate! your good at reinventing SPB.

regarding the big weather widget, i followed your instruction by putting the qa_layout.dat from your repacked V3 but i still have probs with my little music player. anyways ill try to fix this later. im on mobile so i cant give a screenshot. +1 on your work!
    sry i mean you must put your qa_layouts from your little music player :S

sry guys

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

wow.. jaw dropping .. that's all i can say about the new weather widget.. also, is there a way i can make the upper part of the weather wallpaper faded like the lowe part? thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Good Sir, any updates with the battery widget with uout the percentage but still changes colors

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by aatif_bilal
    Load conf: setteing from setting
    what do you mean? i already use the supplied config file

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by amdminded
    what do you mean? i already use the supplied config file
    while on SPB selcet apps, you should have SPB Meun (Its the menu with tools, programs, organiser shortcuts.etc..), select settings. and on the lower right there should be a setting button select it and it will say restore settings, sellect it and you'll be able to use the supplied .set file by selcting the .set dile you want to load. you can find the .set file where you've saved it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Stunning graphics design man. Have one comment though. Ive noticed that the wireless bar icon is not centered that well. You can see that it is not aligned well with the bottom bar.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by amdminded
    my shell always restarting everytime i try to edit layout or long press on any blank space. is this known bug or there's something wrong with it? i only use the vivazdesignv1 repacked v3. any way to solve this?
    i got the same problem.. i can't edit layout why's that??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Emma
    just remove all mods and then try to add again

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Emma
    Just remove everyhting.... Uninstall SPB. Install it again.. If SPB is installed at c the format for the mods should be x:/others/SBPShell. Put all the mods there.. Restart and edit hte layout.... I suggest using the 349 build of SPB...

Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast