Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: HTC Desire HomeScreen - development needed (for Samsung Omnia HS)

Quote Originally Posted by fonix232

Animation does not eat the battery, as if you lock the device, or switch from the HS, it will NOT update the flash file -> no animations played.
    @ fonix thnks for the info ....but my hs seems bit slow while opening those shortcuts ? why ??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nishan432
    @fonix232
    We respect your hard work and the top bar suggested by simon95 not so bad.
    Thank you very much. I am working on it very hard, to get everything together. Now I restarted the work from scratch (that's what I usually do after a few release :P ) and created a clean, nice new one, but currently without any content (but working top bar (only clock yet :S ), nice HQ bottom bar, with redone graphics AND delete bar (currently no function as no proper widget system), and a moving background (without locking to given page, so no pages ). Will post a few screenie soon.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by hiteshshingadia
    @ fonix thnks for the info ....but my hs seems bit slow while opening those shortcuts ? why ??
    When you press an icon, the Flash animation is pushed back on the priority list, and that's why it won't get enough resource -> slow anim.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fonix232
    When you press an icon, the Flash animation is pushed back on the priority list, and that's why it won't get enough resource -> slow anim.
    thnks once again ....but opening the shortcuts like menu or messages ,its taking some time after clicking on it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I like it, but it is making my phone running slow and it's eating my battery. Maybe displaying the seconds is overkill?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yes and no. To remove the bottom bar of the original Omnia HS, you have to delete resource/apps/samsungtoolbar.mif
    Where do i find this file? i found it in Z, so i can't delete it. Do i need too flash? Thanx and great work =)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MDJ666
    Where do i find this file? i found it in Z, so i can't delete it. Do i need too flash? Thanx and great work =)
    See this bro:
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,26338.0.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I was wondering... wich is the diference between run the widget.swf from an unflashed (without the omnia hs) phone and a flashed (with the omnia hs) phone? Because we can run the widzet.swf from our phone without adding the omnia hs. is it more functional? sorry for my bad english!!!

edit:i ment gadget.swf

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by yiangian
    I was wondering... wich is the diference between run the widget.swf from an unflashed (without the omnia hs) phone and a flashed (with the omnia hs) phone? Because we can run the widzet.swf from our phone without adding the omnia hs. is it more functional? sorry for my bad english!!!

edit:i ment gadget.swf
    you can run it but you cant get it as hs

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hello guys thanks very much for this awesome hs.......

But i noticed that while the hs is active KS in the menu and in a few other menus lags.......... is this just my phone or is someone else experiencing the same??

Hope to hear from u soon...... thanks!!!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast