Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    165
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [MOD] Omnia HS Toolbar / add and remove without flash

    awesome dude, it worked !!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    113
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [MOD] Omnia HS Toolbar / add and remove without flash

    Quote Originally Posted by manitax
    whats exactly your problem?
    you dont have access to these folders and cant view the files anymore?
    or you cant wright to these folders?
    is there an error message?
    i cant right anymore only for my c:resource and c:sys folder
    when ever i put new files on that folder xplore said "Cant open file"

    file browser message "unable to execute file for security reason"

    it started when i copy a folder when same name that contain c:resource and c:sys

  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    73
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [MOD] Omnia HS Toolbar / add and remove without flash

    Quote Originally Posted by mecamega
    i cant right anymore only for my c:resource and c:sys folder
    when ever i put new files on that folder xplore said "Cant open file"

    file browser message "unable to execute file for security reason"

    it started when i copy a folder when same name that contain c:resource and c:sys
    your Open4All patch is activated?

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    113
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [MOD] Omnia HS Toolbar / add and remove without flash

    Quote Originally Posted by manitax
    your Open4All patch is activated?
    ill try.i got only install everything patch.maybe thats solve my problem

    edit:
    working fine now sir..now i know the use of open4all.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    144
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [MOD] Omnia HS Toolbar / add and remove without flash

    +1 Nice mod! I have a little addition to it....

    I tried to use it in my cfw, however the phone would start with the Samsung Widget homescreen, but without the toolbar (because scriptinit.txt can't copy files to c:\resource).

    So what I did is this: changed the SamsungToolbar.dll and samsungtoolbar.rsc to look in another location, C:\Data\Toolbars\samsungtoolbar.mif and changed scriptinit to copy there:

    Code:
    MD C:\Data\toolbars\
    CP Z:\resource\apps\samsungtoolbar.mif C:\Data\toolbars\samsungtoolbar.mif
    If anyone find this usefull, the files are attached. Use it the same way, drop the files in your rofs2 folder, mod the scriptinit to look like above and flash.

  6. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    73
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [MOD] Omnia HS Toolbar / add and remove without flash

    Quote Originally Posted by coccolino_dbro
    +1 Nice mod! I have a little addition to it....

    I tried to use it in my cfw, however the phone would start with the Samsung Widget homescreen, but without the toolbar (because scriptinit.txt can't copy files to c:\resource).

    So what I did is this: changed the SamsungToolbar.dll and samsungtoolbar.rsc to look in another location, C:\Data\Toolbars\samsungtoolbar.mif and changed scriptinit to copy there:

    Code:
    MD C:\Data\toolbars\
    CP Z:\resource\apps\samsungtoolbar.mif C:\Data\toolbars\samsungtoolbar.mif
    If anyone find this usefull, the files are attached. Use it the same way, drop the files in your rofs2 folder, mod the scriptinit to look like above and flash.
    Script init copys to resource folder..

    try this lines:

    DEL "C:\resource\apps\samsungtoolbar.mif"
    CP "Z:\resource\apps\samsungtoolbar.mif" C:\resource\apps\samsungtoolbar.mif

    and write if it worked.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    144
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [MOD] Omnia HS Toolbar / add and remove without flash

    Well, there is no toolbar in c after flashing with ape enabled, or after hard-reset, so the del command is useless. I tried a few times the copy to C command and didn't worked (with different syntaxes, filenames etc), that's why this modification.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    198
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [MOD] Omnia HS Toolbar / add and remove without flash

    Could somebody please help me how to get this..i've activated c2z patch..but it keeps on restarting my phone..also i cant understand what he has written in first page..so pls provide the clear steps..i want to use iphone hs also..so pls help anyone..

  9. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    73
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [MOD] Omnia HS Toolbar / add and remove without flash

    Quote Originally Posted by jashir101
    Could somebody please help me how to get this..i've activated c2z patch..but it keeps on restarting my phone..also i cant understand what he has written in first page..so pls provide the clear steps..i want to use iphone hs also..so pls help anyone..
    you have to make your own c2z patch. google for c2z patch maker.
    and put my files:
    1. Create own Patch
    2. Put "SamsungToolbar.dll" in C:\sys\bin\
    3. Put "SamsungToolbar.rsc" in C:\resource\apps\
    4. apply your patch (auto)
    5. restart phone
    then it should work

  10. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [MOD] Omnia HS Toolbar / add and remove without flash

    Hy! I did do this but after it i can't go in the menu!Exatly I step in and it immediatly go back for HS! I del the c2z path and everything is ok! Can you give me advice? Sorry my english! thanks!


 
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Guide] Remove Omnia Downbar from Widget HS
    By XXCiro in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 03:26 PM
  2. [Help] Camera not working after flash with Omnia HS
    By PedroCst in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 10:45 AM
  3. How to remove OVI Maps 3.03 from CFW v50? Upgrade to 3.04 after flash possible?
    By Randolph Carter in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 07:34 PM
  4. How to remove Fingeruse and Omnia HS from CFW and replace with default ?
    By erieez_era in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 03:59 PM
  5. Watching TV on Nokia 5800 from Live tv toolbar
    By farmboy in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 11:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •