Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    20
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Omnia Homescreen Volume Problem

    I have flashed my 5800 with the omnia homescreen. when i am on the omnia homescreen, the volume doesnot change with the help of the volume buttons neither does my headphone control work ... can someone tell me why its not working?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    402
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Omnia Homescreen Volume Problem

    It's a bug. But you can control it from your touchscreen.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    301
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Omnia Homescreen Volume Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by emoxaph
    I have flashed my 5800 with the omnia homescreen. when i am on the omnia homescreen, the volume doesnot change with the help of the volume buttons neither does my headphone control work ... can someone tell me why its not working?
    Its not a bug.
    Basically a flash player is working on homescreen so when you use volume button it increases/decreases volume of the flash player

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,171
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Omnia Homescreen Volume Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by nikhil3298
    Its not a bug.
    Basically a flash player is working on homescreen so when you use volume button it increases/decreases volume of the flash player
    Exactly!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,259
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Omnia Homescreen Volume Problem

    Users say that this can be solved by choosing a diffrent hs, playing music and use the volume rocker while on the hs. Switch back to the omnia hs and the volume controll should work

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    20
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Omnia Homescreen Volume Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Kcube989
    Users say that this can be solved by choosing a diffrent hs, playing music and use the volume rocker while on the hs. Switch back to the omnia hs and the volume controll should work
    yes that is what i am doing right now ... but seems weird ... is there a way of fixing this problem without changing the hs?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,259
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Omnia Homescreen Volume Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by emoxaph
    yes that is what i am doing right now ... but seems weird ... is there a way of fixing this problem without changing the hs?
    There is no other way to fix this for now

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Omnia Homescreen Volume Problem

    can it change a swf to solve this problem

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,988
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Omnia Homescreen Volume Problem

    Can't volume be removed from flash player? I mean, the hole player not .swf

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    844
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Omnia Homescreen Volume Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by PedroCst
    Can't volume be removed from flash player? I mean, the hole player not .swf
    Without source code, not. And no, it isn't flash player problem, it is just that the Flash content is always active in the BG and overwrites controls.


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 09:50 AM
  2. [How?] iPhone HS (Omnia-based) without volume bug
    By PedroCst in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 02:15 PM
  3. VOlume problem during conversations (5800)
    By yesstyle in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 09:55 AM
  4. Problem adding 8 icons and homescreen from Omnia HD to 5800
    By dawidk09 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 01:06 PM
  5. nokia 5530xm volume problem
    By ketan225 in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 06:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •