Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default [Updated] New Live Wallpapers + Gadget All-in-one (1rst Full Pack Released)

YEAH!!! FINALLY GOT ITTTT, of course red bug is still present CAUSE IS SOME BEHAVIOR directly proportional to the SWF compresion TYPE/SIZE...

It has to do with the complexity of loading heavy widgets on their interface, if you want to try if this is true put in the same screen 3 large gadgets and see the nice red result... if you lower the graphic complexity by highering the compresion of the SWF you will be able to add MORE WIDGETS AT THE SAME TIME without the red bug, IF YOU LOAD A LOT OF WIDGETS (or a heavy ones at the same time) the HS just trying to reload again AND MIGHT END IN SOME SORT OF LOOP, you just have to drag and drop one widget to the sidebar and the red thing will be dimminish until the memory reorders properly.

The size of files originally are 1500KB+ and the compressed around 800-1200KB, the overall performance of the swf's was improved to the best.

They are 7 visuals to change the look and feel of your OmniaHS and because you wanted i also added a Original Omnia HS with top bar... Credits of top bar goes to their respective authors as well as the wallpapers.

Original

Nature (Looks better in reallity)

Neon

Rings

Mechanic

Water

Strobe

S40 (Looks better in reallity)

Thanks to all who believe in THIS BIG PROJECT and dont MOCK AT US.

Before you comment back i will advice to you that AS TOPIC STATES there is STILL RED BUG AND THERE IS NOT A FINAL SOLUTION YET FOR THIS (the cause of this is still unknown, we can only to assumme and theorize), of course if you want to make it appear you will, for prevent this to happend you must avoid to LOAD THE HEAVIEST widgets like photoalbum (that doesnt even work by now) and the speed dialer widget, anything else should work fine, obviously if you load LOTS and LOTS of widgets accross the 3 screens or lots into one (to overflow the interface) YOU WILL, the HS itself with shutdown and will try to reload, in this case you must probably experiment an endless loop so difficult to end that you must have to HARD RESET, so beware. Well after saying all this, i leave you with the files. P.D. If you for any rason see the red bug to show just go to basic HS and then back to Samsung as other ppl has posted.

As i prevously stated i highly recommend NOT TO USE photoalbum and speed dialer widgets to avoid to get infected with the red illness. Static Wallpapers was added to almost each package to better looks, to apply them set them as wallpaper then go to basic HS and return to Omnia HS. In time to time i will add more, i hope you like them.

I added a Original Omnia HS with a top bar (because too many seek for this) but i used a experimental method that gives a lot more fluidity to the bar, test it, if works for you maybe ill add all this Visuals with that method to improve overall speed without compromising stability (is almost the same as the original was but with posibility to add live walls).

P.D. For preserve energy you should block your phone in Menu avoiding keeping active the Homescreen in the background, cause symbian use resources primarily in foreground (the impact in energy for backgrounded processes are minimal).

Enjoy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW LIVE WALLPAPERS + GADGET ALL-IN-ONE Prototypes (ALMOST 0 RED BUG)

yeah!!finally zero red bug!!
    just the same like Apache did
    +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW LIVE WALLPAPERS + GADGET ALL-IN-ONE Prototypes (ALMOST 0 RED BUG)

Quote Originally Posted by boyriot
    yeah!!finally zero reg bug!!
    +1
    ALMOST 0, but at least you can actually feel that works fluid and nice in our little phone

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

looks very nice +1
    when you release your gadget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

wow almost perfect! Great work! But where can i download it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by maler
    looks very nice +1
    when you release your gadget
    Just will make a little more research and testing and will be out for you and not just one, lots of them

P.D. If Apache is watching my thread PM me (im a noob in forum controls lol) so we can share what we accomplish, to make this even better that already is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Great work!+1 m8

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

love u man, release it as soon as possible... lolzzz

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

great work +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

finally..great work bro..i hope u will release it as soon as possible..

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast