Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [RELEASED] NEW LIVE WALLPAPERS + GADGET ALL-IN-ONE Protos (ALMOST 0 RED BUG)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [RELEASED] NEW LIVE WALLPAPERS + GADGET ALL-IN-ONE Protos (ALMOST 0 RED BUG)

Quote Originally Posted by c0dac0da
    is it only me whose battery is gettin drained faster while using Omnia HD with live wallpaper or any1 else
    same here..dude i applied nexus one Wallpaper yesterday after charging my tube and when i woke up ,,the battery was empty

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can anyone post the Wall paper in the OP

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sigmma
    YEAH!!! FINALLY GOT ITTTT, of course red bug is still present CAUSE IS SOME BEHAVIOR directly proportional to the SWF compresion TYPE/SIZE...

It has to do with the complexity of loading heavy widgets on their interface, if you want to try if this is true put in the same screen 3 large gadgets and see the nice red result... if you lower the graphic complexity by highering the compresion of the SWF you will be able to add MORE WIDGETS AT THE SAME TIME without the red bug, IF YOU LOAD A LOT OF WIDGETS (or a heavy ones at the same time) the HS just trying to reload again AND MIGHT END IN SOME SORT OF LOOP, you just have to drag and drop one widget to the sidebar and the red thing will be dimminish until the memory reorders properly.

You almost not see any difference between what you get from the flash mixer and the one im showing you up.

Tell me if you note any difference between them...

The size of each is 1774KB and the compressed by me its 951KB (almost half!!!), i think i can even shrink this a little more... Its 815KB (LESS THAN A HALF!) First prototype end in 895KB (for a higher graphics looks) i think looks almost as good as the original, the overall performance of the swf was also improved.

I will open a new thread so you can add once and for all a REAL working (or most of it) Omnia HS.

Thanks to all who believe in ALL THIS BIG PROJECT and dont MOCK AT US.

Before you comment back i will advice to you that AS TOPIC STATES there is STILL RED BUG AND THERE IS NOT A FINAL SOLUTION YET FOR THIS (the cause of this is still unknown, we can only to assumme and theorize), of course if you want to make it appear it you will, for prevent this to happend you must avoid to LOAD THE HEAVIEST widgets like photoalbum (that doesnt even work by now) and the speed dialer widget, anything else should work fine, obviously if you load LOTS and LOTS of widgets accross the 3 screens or lots into one (to overflow the interface) YOU WILL, the HS itself with shutdown and will try to reload, in this case you must probably experiment an endless loop so difficult to end that you must have to HARD RESET, so beware. Well after saying all this, i leave you with the file. P.D. If you for any rason see the red bug to show just go to basic HS and then back to Samsung as other ppl has posted.

First file is almost red bug free, second is higher res file for those ppl who want better graphics (i highly recommend NOT TO USE photoalbum and speed dialer widgets to avoid to get infected with the red illness)

Enjoy.
    Can I have that wall paper?

Edited, Images removed.

*Do not quote very large posts completely full of pictures/videos when replying - keep the topic readable!

Invalid Username

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks for your work
    +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi just for know ...these wallpapers work only with the omnia HS or with the nomal or may be with spbshell
    please answer
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

the Original file (NO WIDGETS HS)

@sigmma
    Can u share original gadget above?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Apache
    @Apache

Many Thanks

Please share without aquarium

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

apache do you have a compressed version of the original gadget.swf? can you share it please .. combination of live wallpaper and sidebar seems laggy and eats up more charge.. +1 for your work

btw.. wats the app ur using to compress and join swfs. can you share those too please?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@Apache

Many Thanks

Please share without aquarium
    yess..please share it,just the gagdet..please.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast