Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [HOW TO] Add Omnia HS TO YOUR OWN CFW to get 9HS on Z! (Credits to PNHT Team)

After install this on Z I get no splashsreen animation on boot....Why is that?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [HOW TO] Add Omnia HS TO YOUR OWN CFW to get 9HS on Z! (Credits to PNHT Team)

Thanks mate! :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

wen i said crash it exits the browser wen i click on a movie on youtube. .but i can watch with no problem with the other HS..do u mind sharing your rofs with us sigma..so we can try to figure out wat was going wrong..ill try comparing our rofs.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by spinkol
    After install this on Z I get no splashsreen animation on boot....Why is that?
    Its because the file i modded (cause i have a custom gif as my splashscreen in the mass memory)

Open 101F8763.txt and seek for this line...

0x9 string "" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0xA int 1 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail
    0xD string "E:\\boot\\startup.gif" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail

Change it to this and repack...

0xD string "Z:\\resource\\apps\\startup.mbm" 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail

That will bring back your nokia splashscreen again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I do not have the source file nine shortcuts do not know who sent me, thank you, sorry, my English not good

My mailbox: 317933055@qq.com!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

do,t work i have extract rofs2 original and i have replace it with this omnia rofs and i flash the phone didnt strat why do tell us the exact procedure for novice like me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sigmma
    Ok here is the file to make possible to integrate files to CFW and get all 9HS work together w/out issues.

For ensure this to work well you have to delete ALL YOUR PREVIOUS Omnia files from ALL THE FOLDERS, and to make Orange Tsunami/Tornado work again you have to reintegrate to your CFW the original "ecom-3-0.spi" packed in the Orange's to CFW. If you dont do it you wont get it to work OK.

The people who HASNT TRY TO INSTALL the new Omnia Widget HS before, immo ITS THE FIRST TIME just have to unpack and past it to your ROFS2 or 3 and its good to go , the difference is if you have THE SAME FILES in rofs2 and in rofs3, the rofs3 will override the one's in the rofs2, so please consider to check your files to avoid issues. I know is difficult to pack this in rofs3 because of the reduced space (just 13MB must be packed in that repository), but WOULD be better, especially for newbies; anyway this is what we have. Enjoy!

Here it is only english version.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4lmgjgqjnm0

Here it is multilanguage version (english/spanish)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2mztm4ziqmh

P. D. If you want other language rather than spanish just change ALL .r83 to your rxx country lang code.

If you experiment some trouble with the files above, let me know and i will repair what is broken.

Ahh i almost forgot, you HAVE TO insert gadget.swf to E root (memory mass), because i included the Widget.dll (SWF Loader) that liliantungary posted here http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,25830.0.html credits to her on this .

I saw the update PNHT did and this only complements they're work, this is a bit different just to be clear this is for the CFW you already have, thats why you wont see any rofs file in here just the folders to copy/paste; i hope this help out to everyone who already have their own cooks.

This procedure NOT NECESSARY FOR HAVE 9 HS..
    1- File in rofs3 have precedence on files in rofs2
    2- Go in rofs2 and copy all ecom file
    3- Create a rofs3 with Samsung Widget Hs files and put in private/1009d8f all ecom file previously copied
    4- Orange use ecom-3-0.spi...rename this in ecom-5-0.spi
    5- Use the PNHT ecom-3.-0.spi

Finish

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by autoradio78

This procedure NOT NECESSARY FOR HAVE 9 HS..
    1- File in rofs3 have precedence on files in rofs2
    2- Go in rofs2 and copy all ecom file
    3- Create a rofs3 with Samsung Widget Hs files and put in private/1009d8f all ecom file previously copied
    4- Orange use ecom-3-0.spi...rename this in ecom-5-0.spi
    5- Use the PNHT ecom-3.-0.spi

Finish
    This is almost true, the thing is PNHT also included lots OF ALREADY MODDED files we actually use very often (in original not modded form), thats why i didnt release a simple procedure like this; if you look closely into my files you will notice files that preserves values for example TO GET THE LOUD PUMP OF THE VOLUME in the splashscreen; anyway this was made for help, if someone can help please do so BUT DO IT COMPLETELY. Anyway + for you autoradio 4 trying to simplificate things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sigmma
    This is almost true, the thing is PNHT also included lots OF ALREADY MODDED files we actually use very often (in original not modded form), thats why i didnt release a simple procedure like this; if you look closely into my files you will notice files that preserves values for example TO GET THE LOUD PUMP OF THE VOLUME in the splashscreen; anyway this was made for help, if someone can help please do so BUT DO IT COMPLETELY. Anyway + for you autoradio 4 trying to simplificate things.
    Ah...ok..thanks sir...+1 for explanation

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@SIGMA

i hav a question
    after flashing rofs2 wit ur provided files withot integrating tsunami n orange hs
    can i install the sis files of tsunami+orange into my phone?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast