Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Add Omnia HS TO YOUR OWN CFW to get 9HS on Z! (All credits to PNHT Team)

Quote Originally Posted by freddoo
    hey i dont get how to do this, do i just copy and paste it into rofs 2?
    Yes copy/paste if you havent done it before. (But you've to check carefuly the files in rofs3, because if you repeat one it will over wright the one in rofs2 (if you copy/paste here). So beware.

No, if you have files from the new HS already in you rofs, you need to delete ALL those files first, extract the .spi file i told you up from an Orange Tsunami or Tornado pack then finally copy/paste the newer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Add Omnia HS TO YOUR OWN CFW to get 9HS on Z! (All credits to PNHT Team)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Hey bro thanks.

9HS in my CFW in ROFS2
    Im Glad it works for you!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

OK, after seeing some problems with the pack i post before (my mistake, sorry) i alredy repacked those files correctly. Now they should work without problems.

However if you find something that doesnt work properly let me know.

Remember to put your gadget.swf (can be any flash file properly made for 360 x 640 resolution) in E root directory to make your HS work OK. There is some ppl trying to add the sidebar and widgets by editing the gadget.swf (main graphics file) to have some nice live wallpapers, hope they find a way soon.

If you find any problems in find gadget.swf i also have put a copy of that file in a folder called /gadget/ so if you cook your own firmware you always remain a copy of that important file on Z as a safe spare. Of course you can safely delete it, but i highly recommend you not to.

P.D. if you want to access that file through the default File Manager, just have to cut the /gadget/ directory and past it as subfolder of /data/ ; this will bypass the secure folder hide from the Symbian File system.

Good luck to yall pro cookerz!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

nice thread sigmma.. +1 ..
    can i request for the ecom files that come with this please,..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

and another thing.. what font would do best with omnia HS? my font (sony sketch) looks bad on widgets

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dakz03
    nice thread sigmma.. +1 ..
    can i request for the ecom files that come with this please,..
    Sure, here you go. The pack included english base (spi), english international (s10) and latinoamerican spanish (s83) (if you dont have these last two languages packed in your rofs just delete them and copy the spi file.

Enjoy!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

is this the only ecom i need to place inside \private\10009d8f.. i tried galubouns ecom but i lost tornado.. can you pls upload everything inside said folder please , i only use english lang in my cfw...ill hit green arrow again in the next hour.. thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

or can i ask for your rofs instead sigmma if you dont mind..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I tried it, but now in seeting I only have Samsung Widget and Contact Bar. I want to have Basic and Shorcuts which I had before installation this. Also I want Tornado and Tsunami.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Its working dude..now i've 9 HS..+1 for u..God Bless U

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast