Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [HOW TO] Add Omnia HS TO YOUR OWN CFW to get 9HS on Z! (Credits to PNHT Team)

Quote Originally Posted by RealyPssd
    I added the files to I guess it was a stock rofs2, but rofs3 and UDA were the Xtension 10 Univ. CFW i downloaded from here.

After I flashed all I would get was a blank white screen for maybe 10 seconds then the phone would shut off on it's own, I re-flashed with the same files to double check and I got the same problem.

I re-flashed with Xtension 10 and all is fine now.

I forgot to put a gadget.swf in my E:\ drive, but the phone should have still booted up normally wouldn't it have?

I guess I'll, just wait for the Xtension10 version for RM-428 that has it.
    The issue must be you replace the files i posted (put it in rofs2 by you) with the Upkaul's files in rofs3... you should delete manually the files in rofs3 (that match the one's i packed) it is totally safe, and that have been proven by many members. Another solution is drop my files in rofs3 (cause this overrides all files in rofs2), but the disadvantage is the lack of space in rofs3. So you must pick your best choice. I know you will get it for sure .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [HOW TO] Add Omnia HS TO YOUR OWN CFW to get 9HS on Z! (Credits to PNHT Team)

I'll see what I can do.

How can i unpack and re-pack a rofs3? Nokia Editor only has rofs2 and UDA in it's options. Can I just unpack and re-pack a rofs3 with Nokia Editor?

Do you know how I can remove some HS's from the rofs3 that is from the Xtension10 CFW?

I won't use a lot of them so if I could remove them it would save space that I could use for the Omnia HS. I thought I read which files to remove in another post but I can't remember which one it was and I forgot to bookmark it.

Thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I'll see what I can do.

How can i unpack and re-pack a rofs3? Nokia Editor only has rofs2 and UDA in it's options. Can I just unpack and re-pack a rofs3 with Nokia Editor?

Do you know how I can remove some HS's from the rofs3 that is from the Xtension10 CFW?

I won't use a lot of them so if I could remove them it would save space that I could use for the Omnia HS. I thought I read which files to remove in another post but I can't remember which one it was and I forgot to bookmark it.

Thanks
    Just unpack and re-pack a rofs3 with Nokia Editor as you said, when you search for the file for unpack, set the options to "see all files" and then select the rofs3 from the folder where you save it. Actually its not difficult to remove HS's but that wont give you a lot of space. If you want to remove them anyway just let me know and ill explain to you via PM (so we wont get off topic). Finally to delete files from rofs3 you just have to decompress the pack in this thread (the one wich suites you) and overwrite the files in your rofs3, it is wise keep a backup of your rofs3 in case something goes wrong (it shouldnt). Well i hope this sort things out for you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I ended up re-packing/convereting the RM-356 Xtension10 v2 that had the Live Flash HS as RM-428 and flashed with that and it's working fine.

I had Nokia Editor b4 I think and I found a link to a newer b7 version so I got that one.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

By chance, is this a drop pack only and i mean ONLY contain (Omnia HS)? i only want 4HS in my phone, (Omnia Basic, Samsung Widget, contact and finger use)... ('w')

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I ended up re-packing/convereting the RM-356 Xtension10 v2 that had the Live Flash HS as RM-428 and flashed with that and it's working fine.

I had Nokia Editor b4 I think and I found a link to a newer b7 version so I got that one.

Thanks for your help.

here is nokia FirmwareEditor_b0.1r3 ( you can edit rofs2+rofs3+uda+core )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rayz93
    By chance, is this a drop pack only and i mean ONLY contain (Omnia HS)? i only want 4HS in my phone, (Omnia Basic, Samsung Widget, contact and finger use)... ('w')
    This pack only contains Omnia HS ready for setting up in a CFW, it doesnt contain any other HS, so you can keep the HS's you like. Enjoy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sigmma
    This pack only contains Omnia HS ready for setting up in a CFW, it doesnt contain any other HS, so you can keep the HS's you like. Enjoy.
    THANKS! X3 (+1)

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by rayz93
    THANKS! X3 (+1)
    LOL still on 67

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    LOL still on 67
    67?
    Question, does this version have the volume and red bug fixed?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast