Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [HOW TO] Add Omnia HS TO YOUR OWN CFW to get 9HS on Z! (Credits to PNHT Team)

Quote Originally Posted by sigmma
    The ecom's files are files that works seamlessly as the dll work; they actually controls the way the HS display and deploy. For make this work you should get all ecoms (and NOT overwrite anyone) packed in each HS previously posted here (i actually provide all ecoms i have to make 9HS works in previous posts in this thread, you should look for it); if you find an ecom that overlaps with other you already have, just rename it in progresive number. For example: If you have 2 ecoms 3-0.spi rename one of them to 3-1.spi and leave the other with the original name. Then just repack all of them to your rofs and flash.

P.D. If you look into the ecoms files in a hex editor you will find out that every HS has one built for each one (or maybe two in case the orange tsu/tor), that's why you should keep ALL of them together and NEVER overwrite one with other.

thanks for the clear explanation regarding ecoms. I get it now.

now, if I will not be using 9HS, say 7HS only but I want to include Omnia HS, should I just drop your files posted on the first page in my rofs?

or does this pack of yours contain everything (everyfile) for 9HS?

or is your pack containing Omina HS only?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [HOW TO] Add Omnia HS TO YOUR OWN CFW to get 9HS on Z! (Credits to PNHT Team)

Quote Originally Posted by thespicdatum

thanks for the clear explanation regarding ecoms. I get it now.

now, if I will not be using 9HS, say 7HS only but I want to include Omnia HS, should I just drop your files posted on the first page in my rofs?

or does this pack of yours contain everything (everyfile) for 9HS?

or is your pack containing Omina HS only?

Here it is all my Ecoms, you will have to look into them with an hex editor and see for yourself the one who correspond to your HS's, trust me its not that hard (I know for sure that if you drop all of them into the folder and you only have 7 of the 9 HS it wouldnt affect anything, but if you add later more newer HS you may experience problems with the one's you alredy have).

P.D. I recommend to you to use Hex Workshop Portable (is user friendly) just google for it.

Regards.

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0;attach=69331

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Here it is all my Ecoms, you will have to look into them with an hex editor and see for yourself the one who correspond to your HS's, trust me its not that hard (I know for sure that if you drop all of them into the folder and you only have 7 of the 9 HS it wouldnt affect anything, but if you add later more newer HS you may experience problems with the one's you alredy have).

P.D. I recommend to you to use Hex Workshop Portable (is user frendly) just google for it.

Regards.

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0;attach=69331

Thanks again, you've been very helpful. I'll gladly click the green Thanks button again as soon as the site allows me.

one more clarification.

so If I already have 3 ecoms in my rofs and some of them are of the same name with your ecoms, I can rename yours from ecom-3-0.spi to ecom-3-1.spi and it won't matter whatsoever? And I can do it to all other ecoms that conflict with my ecoms for having the same file name?

Are these ecoms connceted to any other file that may require their initiation/implementation? I'm thinking if they are then I need to change the ecoms name in there too, right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks again, you've been very helpful. I'll gladly click the green Thanks button again as soon as the site allows me.

one more clarification.

so If I already have 3 ecoms in my rofs and some of them are of the same name with your ecoms, I can rename yours from ecom-3-0.spi to ecom-3-1.spi and it won't matter whatsoever? And I can do it to all other ecoms that conflict with my ecoms for having the same file name?

Are these ecoms connceted to any other file that may require their initiation/implementation? I'm thinking if they are then I need to change the ecoms name in there too, right?
    They can be renamed as you wish (in theory) and it wont matter, this is because they have a estructure that support them for their own and are not link to any other file (thats the beauty of them and the difference with the traditional dll form), however its really adviceble to look into the files with HxEditor to avoid further issues.

I think is all clear by now, any doubts dont hesitate to ask .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

They can be renamed as you wish (in theory) and it wont matter, this is because they have a estructure that support them for their own and are not link to any other file (thats the beauty of them and the difference with the traditional dll form), however its really adviceble to look into the files with HxEditor to avoid further issues.

I think is all clear by now, any doubts dont hesitate to ask .
    Thanks very much, sir! I appreciate it!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Okay i bump into a problem.

I was using upakul's voda+orange+oratsu HS pack in my cfw and I want to use your Omnia HS as well.

when I was extracting your files, these files are the same with upakul's:

10207467.txt
    10275102.txt

they are inside the 10202be9 folder.

what should I do. Should I overwrite them?

Will it not affect the HS of upakul, or if i use upkaul's will it affect your Omnia HS?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

.i've copied all files OMNIA HS, but when after i flash it and then HR the phone, after i turn on the phone my phone just blinking....what should i dowhats wrong?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Okay i bump into a problem.

I was using upakul's voda+orange+oratsu HS pack in my cfw and I want to use your Omnia HS as well.

when I was extracting your files, these files are the same with upakul's:

10207467.txt
    10275102.txt

they are inside the 10202be9 folder.

what should I do. Should I overwrite them?

Will it not affect the HS of upakul, or if i use upkaul's will it affect your Omnia HS?
    You should overwrite the Upkaul's files, because the files i put in the OmniaHS pack was edited by PNHT and have different values in very specific areas. (If you notice any different behavior please tell me and i advice you to get a proper solution).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Wait, Let me get this straight.

First of all I open the rofs2 file and extract files,
    then I download the Omnia HS files, extract them,
    then place these in the rofs2 folder, merging them with the folders already in there...
    then simply repack and use for flash?

I've tried this and all I ended up with was a dead phone :P I've fixed it since then, but it would still be nice to get Omnia HS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by willisme1
    Wait, Let me get this straight.

First of all I open the rofs2 file and extract files,
    then I download the Omnia HS files, extract them,
    then place these in the rofs2 folder, merging them with the folders already in there...
    then simply repack and use for flash?

I've tried this and all I ended up with was a dead phone :P I've fixed it since then, but it would still be nice to get Omnia HS
    I sincerely doubt you could end in a dead phone, the way i see it you should get at least a blinking phone... So please keep it real. The answer to almost everything is in previous pages if you read all of them and still in trouble ask for help, but please ask for a especific situation not just come here and try (i dont know what you really tried posting something like this, but...) to impress us. What you wrote is what it SHOULD be, we know there will be issues because of lots of differences between CFW's, and we will help you if we know the cause behind it. So if you want to be helped, help yourself first and ask properly.

Regards.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast