Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 82 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: (Update 21.10.10: Sneak Preview II) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez & DJScope

Quote Originally Posted by wmzwy
    I am having problem to upload the file just now. I'll include the mirror download too. Thank you.

Mirror download :
    Iphone v5 Mods
    Iphone v5 Theme
    Thanks for your sharing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: (Update 21.10.10: Sneak Preview II) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez & DJScope

cant install the theme -.-
    saying "Package cannot be installed due to security error

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bladehu2
    nice topbar battery, percent battery and weather icons. these are from H.Inez or Lilaur? btw, you're welcome...
    I've asked something but it seems everybody give a sh*t
    "As always, you can distribute this pack on other forums but please respect my work and mention me as author (by the parts of pack too). Thanks!"
    Hi there BladeHu2,

I am really sorry if I didnt put your name in the credits. I cant recalled back all the mods I mix together inside the new Iphone Mod. Will edit my post. Sorry again. Thanks again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

its a awsome skin man

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@wmzwy

Mate, i want a three page slider. I already edited the reg file and replaced five woth three but the slider still gets messed up. Any ideas?

Oh and would you happen to know how to add a text shadow fpr this pack? There seems to be already a link frame in the misc and qa layouts but there is no shadow for skin text

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by olega12
    cant install the theme -.-
    saying "Package cannot be installed due to security error
    Hi Olega12,

You need to sign the theme first.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kcube989
    @wmzwy

Mate, i want a three page slider. I already edited the reg file and replaced five woth three but the slider still gets messed up. Any ideas?

Oh and would you happen to know how to add a text shadow fpr this pack? There seems to be already a link frame in the misc and qa layouts but there is no shadow for skin text
    Hi KCube989,

The shadow is already there. The Link.Text is having the text shadow. You need to clear all your old mods, then you put back the new iphone files. I think it mix with other mods. Please try again k.

For the 3 page slider, please replace the Slider.rle and SliderBar.rle using the file I attached here to the vp_bkg_now.dat . Then restart the shell and it should be showing the 3 button slider.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Before combining this with pther mods, i used this pack as a whole but i didnt get the text shadow. Ill try again later when i arrive home.

Thanks for the slider +1

Edit: Taking a closer look, i can see the text shadow.

I found a bug in the connection indicator of the status bar. See image below

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I rectified the bug in the connection indicator. There is just one last thing to do and my current pack will be perfect for my taste.

There is a bug in the lists. For example, i cant access the last weather (big) on the bottom most part of the weather skin list because the lists bounces back to the top. Also there is no means of scrolling in lists? See the screenshot below, i cant see the podcast app fully because i cant scroll down to it because kinetic scrolling is not working in lists

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kcube989
    I rectified the bug in the connection indicator. There is just one last thing to do and my current pack will be perfect for my taste.

There is a bug in the lists. For example, i cant access the last weather (big) on the bottom most part of the weather skin list because the lists bounces back to the top. Also there is no means of scrolling in lists? See the screenshot below, i cant see the podcast app fully because i cant scroll down to it because kinetic scrolling is not working in lists
    Hi Kcube,

I fixed the qa_layouts.dat -> inside lockscreen.xml and lockscreen2.xml change the height back to 512.. If you ok with my qa_layouts, just overwrite it. Sorry late reply..

Page 82 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast