Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 47 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 875
  1. #461
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 19.07.10: Expansion Pack beta) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez & DJScope

    Can anyone post the build 295 version here?

  2. #462
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    604
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 19.07.10: Expansion Pack beta) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez & DJScope

    Quote Originally Posted by w.j0102
    Can anyone post the build 295 version here?
    Read first post. Just use the latest version. It's far superior than 295

    @Tommy: so much I want to help you right now but unfortunately I'm currently away from my desktop (on a business trip), which stores some of my recovered mods (but this excluses some important ones, e.g. scroll, bottombar, etc.). I'll be back next week though.

    Okay guys, see you. I have to go now @_@ ...seriously

  3. #463
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    527
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 19.07.10: Expansion Pack beta) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez & DJScope

    Next week? Oh. Look. You must know what is in Slider.rle and SliderBar.rle. You made this pack so you must to know it! And also you must know resolution for this two files and how it's looks like and how you realizate it


  4. #464
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    483
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 19.07.10: Expansion Pack beta) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez & DJScope

    "custom skin old format not supported" what does this mean?

  5. #465
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    483
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 19.07.10: Expansion Pack beta) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez & DJScope

    how do i get the names under the icons

  6. #466
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    604
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 19.07.10: Expansion Pack beta) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez & DJScope

    Quote Originally Posted by eone253
    how do i get the names under the icons
    Add shorcut widgets.. press and hold shorcuts > Edit Layout & choose Text.

    Quote Originally Posted by eone253
    "custom skin old format not supported" what does this mean?
    Use the latest build for SPB shell. Build 394 that is.

  7. #467
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    604
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 19.07.10: Expansion Pack beta) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez & DJScope

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyHecker
    Next week? Oh. Look. You must know what is in Slider.rle and SliderBar.rle. You made this pack so you must to know it! And also you must know resolution for this two files and how it's looks like and how you realizate it

    I dont usually keep track of everything because there are too many things I've done.. besides, why are you attempting to modify my iphone mod pack? when you can just provide suggestion and wait for the new version that will carry all suggestions?

    If you realize, I did put alot of hard work in the past in order to make this iphone mod for SPB shell to exist and almost everyone never even bothered to help me out. It's lucky I still share this mod to the public if not, this wouldn't be even possible..

    I allow other modders to create their own original designs for this mod but modifying someone else's pack is unaccepatable..

    - Signing off -

  8. #468
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    496
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 19.07.10: Expansion Pack beta) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez & DJScope

    wow that's very cool, if you could make a 9 page indicator, that would be very nice
    btw this is really cool stuff

  9. #469
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    311
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 19.07.10: Expansion Pack beta) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez & DJScop

    Quote Originally Posted by H.Inez
    I dont usually keep track of everything because there are too many things I've done.. besides, why are you attempting to modify my iphone mod pack? when you can just provide suggestion and wait for the new version that will carry all suggestions?

    If you realize, I did put alot of hard work in the past in order to make this iphone mod for SPB shell to exist and almost everyone never even bothered to help me out. It's lucky I still share this mod to the public if not, this wouldn't be even possible..

    I allow other modders to create their own original designs for this mod but modifying someone else's pack is unaccepatable..

    - Signing off -
    yes you are totally right bro..+1 for you..and as usual, they took those credits but not the author himself..

  10. #470
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    483
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 19.07.10: Expansion Pack beta) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez & DJScope

    Quote Originally Posted by H.Inez
    Add shorcut widgets.. press and hold shorcuts > Edit Layout & choose Text.
    Use the latest build for SPB shell. Build 394 that is.
    thanks for ur reply. finally able to get the texts below the icons

    alryt..now i see..i have always thought that i was using the latest build..sorry, my bad

    anyway, thanks for the mods. It's totally awesome!

    cheers


 
Page 47 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. tehkseven: Symbian 5th Edition Theme Development Preview 2
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 03:59 PM
  2. Light Sabre 5th edition V0.2 [update 25/04/09]
    By q8ty4ever in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 06:00 AM
  3. BlackBerry 6 sneak peak at WES 2010
    By phattrance in forum Blackberry Smartphones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 07:03 PM
  4. S60 5th Edition SDK plugin update
    By derrik in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 07:41 PM
  5. Sneak Peek: Twitterrific 2.0 for iPhone
    By phattrance in forum Blog Posts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 07:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •