Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 46 of 88 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: (Update 19.07.10: Expansion Pack beta) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez & DJScope

Quote Originally Posted by H.Inez
    just a question about your bottom bar.. why include weather and messages? arent those suppose to be widgets? As far as we know, you can't put weather and messages widget at the bottom bar but you can put images of those but overall it will still be spb menu and contacts or logs buttons. I don't like to mislead others with wrong bottom bar shortcuts.

Btw, can't you just wait for version 5? what you are attempting to do here is currently being done in the new version and it is one of the new features. In fact, I've already finished this part already. Concentrating on other things for now.

So be patient mate, I'll be releasing it soon. You can edit the new pack when it's out but as of now I don't recommend editing the pack in v4 as it will cause conflict with other parts of the mod

Regarding your pm, I dont have the original .png or .psd files anymore, I do everything from scratch
    Why weather and messages? Because I'm using weather very often and it works =) And SMS are shortcut for menu because I can't find any icons for menu in iPhone style

And why I can't only wait for new version? Because I have a time for this now and I've never done bottom bar. So you can't help me with by problem? Where can I set new X and Y position for slider? And What does this two icons on bottom mean? please

And I done a new theme. Edited of course. With help from wmzwy thank you mate =) Look at this. Do you like it? It's background for a theme and I'm using a professional layout for now and it looks awesome =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    EDIT: H.Inez this I made in photoshop and this is that what I want but I don't know where I can find X and Y position for slider, and what the fuc* are this two icons on bottom mean. Please help me with this

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: (Update 19.07.10: Expansion Pack beta) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez & DJScope

Quote Originally Posted by TommyHecker
    Where can I set new X and Y position for slider? And What does this two icons on bottom mean? please
    1+ for you work mate.. slider position is fixed mate, in fact I never touched the position settings.

Regarding the two bottom icons, you have to exclude vp_menu_btn.dat from the pack you're editing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

WOW. I remade it It isn't in vp_menu_btn.dat but it's in qa_layouts.dat and in MenuBar.xml and GlobalIcon is that thing =) look at this picture =)

Now I must move more top the slider and I don't know how and where

I have and idea. H.Inez could you send me Slider and SliderBar png files?

NEW EDIT: I found a new home icon and I apply it =) Looks very good

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyHecker
    I have and idea. H.Inez could you send me Slider and SliderBar png files?
    Refer to my previous post:
    Regarding your pm, I dont have the original .png or .psd files anymore, I do everything from scratch
    forgot to keep a backup for all my mods, that's why everything has to be done from scratch.

anyways, you're doing a great job. btw, weather can be launch from that bottom shortcuts?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

not yet mate

... it is quite hard though... i also still finding the right direction... share with us when u found it k.. tq

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wmzwy

... it is quite hard though... i also still finding the right direction... share with us when u found it k.. tq
    will do mate, researching abt it as we speak.. i'll be active after tuesday next week though.. for now its semi-active lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

will do mate, researching abt it as we speak.. i'll be active after tuesday next week though.. for now its semi-active lol
    hahaha.. ok.. thanxxx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

To H.Inez ... ... I got a few request for the v5 mod, hopefully u can help me on this.. but it based on ur time to do it..

1) Change the contacts keyboard bcoz v4 still using the default one.. (refer attached image :: normally used by HTC skin)

2) For the agenda widget; if you can mod it to iphone calendar ( i think you know how it's look like from ur own iphone )

That's all I think.. Thankss...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Refer to my previous post:forgot to keep a backup for all my mods, that's why everything has to be done from scratch.

anyways, you're doing a great job. btw, weather can be launch from that bottom shortcuts?
    Yes I have a weather shortcut on bottom bar =) It works very well. So you don't know where I can find X and Y lines for slider

Anybody other know

To H.Inez: And I must only know size of image for Slider and SliderBar and which is the different between this two files. So I think you can tell me this

EDIT: Bottom bar completely finish =) Add new icon for carousel. Now I must edit scroll bar. But I need see how looks as original =(

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

quick question

how do i use this mod? the iphone 4 i mean..

i've read that i just need to copy the files over to some numbered folder in private

well by doing that i can change the bottom bar

but my question how to add those iphone-like icons? with names on it? how?

Page 46 of 88 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast