Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 15 of 88 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 875
  1. #141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: (Update 28.06.10: Build 394 Official release) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez

    Quote Originally Posted by sergiales
    Very cool djscope. Looking forward it.
    One question: how can I view/convert (from/to) RLE images?.
    I'm not able to do it with Irfanview, XnView or even Photoshop!.
    Thanks.
    u cannot... dats the beauty of png2skin... the files are encrypted

  2. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    393
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 28.06.10: Build 394 Official release) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez

    Hope some1 mods the bottom 4 bars to something different or to original iphone icons ........... would have been the best spb shell theme ............... lol

    Like this in the screen shot

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    604
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 28.06.10: Build 394 Official release) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez

    Quote Originally Posted by dakz03
    h.inez.. i hope u dont mind if i upload this in another forum.. many were amaze at my screenshot and were asking for your mod ehe
    sure.. just dont forget to provide credit

    Quote Originally Posted by c0dac0da
    Hope some1 mods the bottom 4 bars to something different or to original iphone icons ........... would have been the best spb shell theme ............... lol

    Like this in the screen shot
    Currently working on it, show you the results later on tonight. for now I have to go attend my evening class

    Regarding the bottom icons, I'd like to request someone who's a great theme creator to create an iPhone theme with High Quality iPhone icons, the DSMA ones look abit cartoonish, dont you think?

    @djscope: I'll send you the files you're requesting from ur pm later on mate. sorry for late replies, been on leave for a few days.

  4. #144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    393
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 01.07.10) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez

    Quote Originally Posted by H.Inez
    sure.. just dont forget to provide credit
    Currently working on it, show you the results later on tonight. for now I have to go attend my evening class

    Regarding the bottom icons, I'd like to request someone who's a great theme creator to create an iPhone theme with High Quality iPhone icons, the DSMA ones look abit cartoonish, dont you think?

    @djscope: I'll send you the files you're requesting from ur pm later on mate. sorry for late replies, been on leave for a few days.
    Modify ........... H Inez found high res icons pack ... Hope it helps

  5. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    319
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 01.07.10) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez

    great thanks!. .h inez can you mod everything in spbshell to make it look like the actual iphone? ehe .. music player widget, clock and all that ehe.. but as of now, im still enjoying your v3 really nice..

  6. #146
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    102
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 01.07.10) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez

    i cant access my private folder, my phone is unhacked. ive installed the spb in my mem card. do i need a hacked phone for this?

  7. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    222
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 01.07.10) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez

    Quote Originally Posted by keicee
    i cant access my private folder, my phone is unhacked. ive installed the spb in my mem card. do i need a hacked phone for this?
    Copy the .dat files into E:\others\SPBShell or C:\others\SPBShell (C or E depends on where you installed SPBShell).
    Create "SPBShell" subfolder if needed.

  8. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    102
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 01.07.10) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez

    Quote Originally Posted by sergiales
    Copy the .dat files into E:\others\SPBShell or C:\others\SPBShell (C or E depends on where you installed SPBShell).
    Create "SPBShell" subfolder if needed.
    thanks for the quick reply. ive done it. but when i open spb shell it says old skin format not supported.

  9. #149
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 01.07.10) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez

    Quote Originally Posted by H.Inez
    sure.. just dont forget to provide credit
    Currently working on it, show you the results later on tonight. for now I have to go attend my evening class

    Regarding the bottom icons, I'd like to request someone who's a great theme creator to create an iPhone theme with High Quality iPhone icons, the DSMA ones look abit cartoonish, dont you think?

    @djscope: I'll send you the files you're requesting from ur pm later on mate. sorry for late replies, been on leave for a few days.
    yeah. a iphone theme with high qualitiy iphone icons, a dream gets real *.*
    I hope that will be realeased soon, i'm so excited :'D

    greetz Deathz00r (:

  10. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    102
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: (Update 01.07.10) SPB iPhone Edition by H.Inez

    why does my icons doesn't have names under it? im using v3 for example, the icon Calendar doesn't have the Word calendar under it


 
Page 15 of 88 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. tehkseven: Symbian 5th Edition Theme Development Preview 2
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 03:59 PM
  2. Light Sabre 5th edition V0.2 [update 25/04/09]
    By q8ty4ever in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 06:00 AM
  3. BlackBerry 6 sneak peak at WES 2010
    By phattrance in forum Blackberry Smartphones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 07:03 PM
  4. S60 5th Edition SDK plugin update
    By derrik in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 07:41 PM
  5. Sneak Peek: Twitterrific 2.0 for iPhone
    By phattrance in forum Blog Posts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 07:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •