Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Restore Default Bootscreen With .sis File

    Quote Originally Posted by poochiekuto
    hi Oreo, can u also add the SMART logo in the default bootscreen. Lost it when i used CFW, salamat
    sure mate. download it here.


  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Restore Default Bootscreen With .sis File

    how can i delete splash screen from CFW Pirated v5..
    i already restored default bootscreen.. but failed to change splash screen.. try to install speedy startup but the phone said update failed!

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Restore Default Bootscreen With .sis File

    Quote Originally Posted by medichloreans
    how can i delete splash screen from CFW Pirated v5..
    i already restored default bootscreen.. but failed to change splash screen.. try to install speedy startup but the phone said update failed!
    speedy startup will have the same effect as mine. i would ask pirates on how to do that mate.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Restore Default Bootscreen With .sis File

    Oreo, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHH!!!!

    You saved my life dude. I LOVE YOU.

    Greetings from Argentina!

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,389
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Restore Default Bootscreen With .sis File

    install server enabled. still getting the update error.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Restore Default Bootscreen With .sis File

    Quote Originally Posted by Hambert
    Oreo, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHH!!!!

    You saved my life dude. I LOVE YOU.

    Greetings from Argentina!
    cheers!

    Quote Originally Posted by srgudhka
    install server enabled. still getting the update error.
    maybe you have some other cenrep mod installed?

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Restore Default Bootscreen With .sis File

    @oreo27 I'm a little confused here. Is boot screen = NOKIA logo with the white background, and splash screen = the reaching hands with the startup sound or the other way around? I've already restored the reaching hands with the use of your text file in the Quicken thread. I also tried installing this after I did that but nothing changed.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Restore Default Bootscreen With .sis File

    Quote Originally Posted by kazekage_sama076
    @oreo27 I'm a little confused here. Is boot screen = NOKIA logo with the white background, and splash screen = the reaching hands with the startup sound or the other way around? I've already restored the reaching hands with the use of your text file in the Quicken thread. I also tried installing this after I did that but nothing changed.
    Bootscreen is the reaching hands with the startup sound. you can't change the nokia blue on white without flashing mate.


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Change you bootscreen using a .GIF file :D (tested on 5800)
    By crazyyen in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-15-2013, 09:25 PM
  2. Change your Bootscreen to GIF with an SIS file
    By oreo27 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 10:59 AM
  3. How to restore the Calendar and Notes from back-up file
    By pet_ed in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 05:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •