Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 62 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 1224
  1. #611
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by calaisxtyo
    Phone Model - Nokia N97
    RM Version - RM-507
    Software Version - 22.2.110

    There is a link in the first post however this link goes to a RM-507_22.2.110_C01_prd.rofs3_ReBuilt.fpsx and when I flash my phone with Phoenix or Jaf its just blank. Press Power button and it vibrates and does nothing at all.

    I've read a few of the post and by what I've noticed the hack file should be a .uda no a rofs3 so maybe I'm just to n00b :-)

    If someone can explain how to give rep I would be more than happy too as I think this is a pretty sweet forum.

    cheers bo
    hack SHOULDN'T be uda. some phones can use rofs2/3 - it guarantees you hack remain after hard reset..
    uda is just to implant hack into c: drive until hard reset
    ok here's uda: http://www.mediafire.com/?grqpm11j65ju22c

  2. #612
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    hack SHOULDN'T be uda. some phones can use rofs2/3 - it guarantees you hack remain after hard reset..
    uda is just to implant hack into c: drive until hard reset
    ok here's uda: http://www.mediafire.com/?grqpm11j65ju22c
    Sorry for sounding stupid but i appreciate you posting the .uda file. Can I ask though should i use both the .rofs3 AND the .uda files you just gave me or should I only use the .uda. Following the link in the guide for flashing with Phoenix it shows 2 pics and 1 says to delete the .rofs3 file? I guess I can try both and see what happens :-)

  3. #613
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by calaisxtyo
    Sorry for sounding stupid but i appreciate you posting the .uda file. Can I ask though should i use both the .rofs3 AND the .uda files you just gave me or should I only use the .uda. Following the link in the guide for flashing with Phoenix it shows 2 pics and 1 says to delete the .rofs3 file? I guess I can try both and see what happens :-)
    yea use original core (of cuz), rofs2 and hacked uda. rofs3 is few kb in size so means not important.

  4. #614
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    yea use original core (of cuz), rofs2 and hacked uda. rofs3 is few kb in size so means not important.
    Orsum cuz, I've hacked my first phone :-) now to figure out why and what I can do hahaha....big ups for your assistance mate and oreo for his easy guide. I'm off to find me some more stuff to figure out what I can do with a hacked phone.

  5. #615
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    for your 5235 to have music there is latest 21.6.005, so why use 5230's 21.0.004 when 21.6.005 is more newer and they have fixed some bugs? i encourage even 5230 users to get this fw cuz it's compatible with both 5230 and 5235 rm-588. and this 21.6 is hacked check 1st post if can't d/l then write and i'll re-up
    Errr..... u see i tried searching for my phone specific firmware via navfirm but nokia 5235 is not on their product list, so i was thinking of flashing my cell with nokia 5230s fw and thats why i asked if my phone model # wudnt get changed.

  6. #616
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    934
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    @master oreo_i already download and flash my E63 v410 with your hack fw E63 v410 in 1st page..but still same result,can't install unsigned aplication..please master give me the clue,thank u,sory for my english..

  7. #617
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral
    Errr..... u see i tried searching for my phone specific firmware via navfirm but nokia 5235 is not on their product list, so i was thinking of flashing my cell with nokia 5230s fw and thats why i asked if my phone model # wudnt get changed.
    5230 and 5235 are SAME there are two RM-*** for two pairs. one is rm-588

  8. #618
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    934
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Master help...how to solved my problem ? Please please master..

  9. #619
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Okay......so i was not able to find exactly my device's fw(5235) so i downloaded and will use nokia 5230 same fw i.e. 21.6.5 and also i dont see any hacked uda file for nokia 5235 posted by oreo for v 21.6.5 in the thread so i downloaded 5230s hacked uda with same rm and same fw version. So sanja am i gud to go?? I am not going to end up with my phone being dead, am i??

  10. #620
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral
    Okay......so i was not able to find exactly my device's fw(5235) so i downloaded and will use nokia 5230 same fw i.e. 21.6.5 and also i dont see any hacked uda file for nokia 5235 posted by oreo for v 21.6.5 in the thread so i downloaded 5230s hacked uda with same rm and same fw version. So sanja am i gud to go?? I am not going to end up with my phone being dead, am i??
    yep, it's ok. use 21.6.5 fw and same hack.


 
Page 62 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 1053
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 08:15 AM
  2. fixing homescreen issue without hacking my phone??
    By mistafeesh in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 05:57 PM
  3. Ovi Maps on vivaz and satio without hacking the phone
    By sarojsuranga in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 04:08 PM
  4. risk regarding phone hacking
    By daljeetsahota in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 11:04 PM
  5. [TUTORIAL] Flashing your SE phone with A2uploader
    By vegetaleb in forum Other Phones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 10:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •