Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 6 of 123 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

Mate go to the first post and accordingly request hack for your phone

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I tried to do it with phoenix, 20.6.007 first, while selecting it gave error of signature.

Then with 12.6.092 it did not give the same error, i went to options and replaced the file with the one you provided. pointing the file to my desktop where it was, I had renamed it also according to the original(though the name was same). After replacing it from edit and pressing ok, gave error the system cannot find the specified file in c:\program files\nokia\phoenix\products\RM-588\RM588_12.6.092_006_000_U001.uda.fpsx.

I tried replacing the original file with same name, but as expected the checksum error came.
    I have used model RM-588 CTR INDIA BLACK CWM files for both the versions. Am I using the model wrong? please suggest something if wrong.
    Thank You.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

well mate i believe you should use jaf, its alot more easier and dependable than any other flasher (personal opinion)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sourojit
    Then should i use this version(12.6.092) or latest one i.e 20.6.007 of 5230? The hack provided here is for 20.6.006(was that a mis typing? coz i didnt find that version, only .007 was available, sorry if i missed it in any comments).
    And how to select the product version? There are 3 to 4 variants present for India. now 2 variants are having same product code and name(RM-588 CTR INDIA BLACK CWM) but one is having 8 files other is having 7. i.e( RM588_0599208_20.6.007_001_signature.bin) is additional in one. Other than this the large files are of same size.
    link: http://www.btusers.com.ar/nan/nokia/...21&firm=20.6.7

Presently I have downloaded the one with 8 files and waiting for your suggestion. And one more thing I read your blog regarding jaff installation i am using windows7 and when I start Virtual_PKEY_V4 and start the main program, it says error: windows not supported.

I am really thankful for the help.
    there is not much information about the phone so i would suggest sticking to v12 which is already installed on your phone.

for the product version, they will most typically differ in color. as for the same product code twice, you may select any one of them.

For the pkey emulator, you must run it:
    1. as an administrator
    2. in compatibility mode (windows vista service pack 2)

Quote Originally Posted by shishirbd10
    hello everyone i have some problem with my satio u1i,i can not hack this,because it upgraded with lastest firmware,hello ox 2.03 does not work in this,does anyone know what is the saulution for hacking my u1i.please anybody help me
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlife18
    Mate go to the first post and accordingly request hack for your phone
    i'm sorry but i am unable to create a working hack for a sony erricson model. i would suggest that you create a different thread if you can't find someone else who asked in the forums yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sourojit
    I tried to do it with phoenix, 20.6.007 first, while selecting it gave error of signature.

Then with 12.6.092 it did not give the same error, i went to options and replaced the file with the one you provided. pointing the file to my desktop where it was, I had renamed it also according to the original(though the name was same). After replacing it from edit and pressing ok, gave error the system cannot find the specified file in c:\program files\nokia\phoenix\products\RM-588\RM588_12.6.092_006_000_U001.uda.fpsx.

I tried replacing the original file with same name, but as expected the checksum error came.
    I have used model RM-588 CTR INDIA BLACK CWM files for both the versions. Am I using the model wrong? please suggest something if wrong.
    Thank You.
    i guess this is the right suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Xlife18
    well mate i believe you should use jaf, its alot more easier and dependable than any other flasher (personal opinion)
    +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Now I used jaff in xp and while starting the main program I got the following error...
    "Checking Windows version ...
    Windows version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional
    Searching for JAF install location ...
    JAF.EXE find in: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\
    Starting JCOP emulator ...
    JAF.EXE find in: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\
    Saved JCOP.EXE to: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\JCOP.EXE
    JCOP emulator started succesfull on port 8050
    Powering JCOP simulator ...
    ERROR: JCSIMU_send_receive timeout
    ERROR: JCSIMU_reset_card send_receive failed
    ERROR: Cannot get ATR from JCOP simulator! "

how to solve this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Oh, figured out, it was the firewall that blocked jaff. now running. heading to next step.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thats Because your on a virtual windows XP and its like an emulator means it does provide you with xp environment but not 100% so i suppose that's why the error is occurring

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

While choosing the "use INI", RM-588 is for nokia 5230. my is 5235, hopefully that wount be a prob, as RM of both are same.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yes its ok mate!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I selected the INI file and ticked all the options as shown in ore's blog. ie dead USB Manual flash, factory set, Normal made. but after
    " Scanning ini files...
    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-588\
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-588\
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-588\RM-588_12.6.092_prd.core.C00
    PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-588\RM-588_12.6.092_prd.rofs2.V22
    CNT Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-588\RM-588_12.6.092_C01_prd.rofs3.fpsx
    APE Variant file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-588\RM588_12.6.092_006_000_U001.uda.fpsx
    Languages in ppm: English,Singapore,Indonisia,Malasia"

it is written I will get an error message. then I have to connect the phone in dead mode. but that error message " downgrading will kill the phone" is not coming and nothing is happening..
    What am I doing wrong? I left the phone mode at right hand corner empty as it was in images in the blog.

Page 6 of 123 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast