Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 52 of 123 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 1224
  1. #511
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    21
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Petrickdude
    product code 0591466
    I want english language thats it...
    I've already dwnloaded APAC and EMEA. As my product code is in emea, which I found out later. Now after downloading this approx 280 MB file which is in 2 parts, It is showing me this error
    I live in India but bought this cellphone which shows " made in finland" at the back from foreign...

  2. #512
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    156
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    englis comes in EVERY fw, that's the sweetest part

    ok i'll reup. http://www.multiupload.com/WGFAOL5QTD
    don't care abt prod code, it's only .uda you'll have all your language set untouched
    thanxx a lot for the help and last question bro can it be used with 24.0.2

  3. #513
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    About flashing/hacking RM-469, I downloaded 51.18 firmware with rm469_051.018_U007.000_prd.uda.fpsx but I found only hacked rm469_051.018_U005.000_prd.uda.fpsx (difference in minor version, 5 vs 7). Are they interchangeable or should I wait for hacked v7 before flashing?

    Thanks for help!


  4. #514
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lament
    About flashing/hacking RM-469, I downloaded 51.18 firmware with rm469_051.018_U007.000_prd.uda.fpsx but I found only hacked rm469_051.018_U005.000_prd.uda.fpsx (difference in minor version, 5 vs 7). Are they interchangeable or should I wait for hacked v7 before flashing?

    Thanks for help!

    rename as you want i.e. they are same nothing wrong

  5. #515
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kishanraj217
    thanxx a lot for the help and last question bro can it be used with 24.0.2
    better use for 24
    http://www.mediafire.com/?smk7b7v8i8b05sy

  6. #516
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    67
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Nokia N8 hacking request

  7. #517
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    156
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800

    BRO I USED 21.0.010 UDA but phoenix showed this message

    "The flashing failed. Do you like to retry the flashing?

    HRESULT 0x84210027 (-2078212057)

    Firmware: Firmware updating failed. Error 0x8401F165 - Flash: Failed to load Content c:\program files\nokia\phoenix\products\RM-223\RM223_21.0.010_004_000_U03_uda.fpsx."

  8. #518
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Bro.when I press "Flash" button, then this type of of error found for my E52 RM-469.


    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\products\RM-469\
    No ini files found...
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Detected P-KEY: 9000D605
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Can't detect flashing server!


    So, what can I do?
    Plz, help.

  9. #519
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by zubermunshi
    Bro.when I press "Flash" button, then this type of of error found for my E52 RM-469.


    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\products\RM-469\
    No ini files found...
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Detected P-KEY: 9000D605
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Can't detect flashing server!


    So, what can I do?
    Plz, help.
    try phoenix?

  10. #520
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kishanraj217

    BRO I USED 21.0.010 UDA but phoenix showed this message

    "The flashing failed. Do you like to retry the flashing?

    HRESULT 0x84210027 (-2078212057)

    Firmware: Firmware updating failed. Error 0x8401F165 - Flash: Failed to load Content c:\program files\nokia\phoenix\products\RM-223\RM223_21.0.010_004_000_U03_uda.fpsx."
    you tried v21 uda on v24?


 
Page 52 of 123 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 1053
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 08:15 AM
  2. fixing homescreen issue without hacking my phone??
    By mistafeesh in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 05:57 PM
  3. Ovi Maps on vivaz and satio without hacking the phone
    By sarojsuranga in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 04:08 PM
  4. risk regarding phone hacking
    By daljeetsahota in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 11:04 PM
  5. [TUTORIAL] Flashing your SE phone with A2uploader
    By vegetaleb in forum Other Phones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 10:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •