Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 45 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 1224
  1. #441
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    no new hack files since 1 month

    so spare your time and search in other forums

  2. #442
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Hey I need to hack my n97 rm507
    I cant do it thro JAF, and Idont know whats the right way to do it throu phoniex

    Please help

  3. #443
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    24
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    this time you need to go here: http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php?95-Post-Your-Created-NFE-.app-Files-Here-So-Its-Easier-For-Others-To-Remove-Apps! there are a lot of info
    btw i only practice removing effects, help and useless for me langs 100% bug free
    hi sanja. i modded the rofs2 file (removed all items which i didnt want and made it 32mb from 66mb.. i tried flashing that file with the core through jaf but it says the flash file doesnt support dead usb flashing can u guide me what could had gone wrong?

  4. #444
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    24
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    hi all.. i modded my rofs2 file to remove all the packages that i dont use.. gained about 40mb from the 66mb file

    when i try to flash the file with core through jaf (i followed all the possible ways from all forums ) i get the below error really dont know what is going wrong out there, but any help, advice will be greatly appreciated.. although i can flash the modded uda very nicely through phoenix

    Error Code:
    Init usb communication...
    Searching for phone...Found
    Reading SW version...ICPR82_10w18.13
    Reading battery value...4028 mV
    Init usb flashing...
    Reading flashid...
    CMT: 005000EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> Type not in database
    APE: 00000000 <=> Flash -> not detected
    Verifing ADL communication... Status byte 7
    Rebooting to flash mode...
    Waiting for the phone to reboot...
    Searching for phone...
    Sending RAW loader...
    This flash file don't support DEAD USB FLASHING!
    Error booting phone...

  5. #445
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Hii friends,

    I finally installed the JAF and everything is ready to go, but when I started flashing the phone in dead mod as instructed,
    I gett an error

    Error reading phone init data..


    and If I try doing it while turning on, I get

    Reading SW version...Error reading rap ver!

    Please help

  6. #446
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Is it possible to help me with this phone ?

    Phone Model -Nokia E51
    RM Version - RM-244
    Software Version - 220.34.37


    Thanks

  7. #447
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    24
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ababrekar
    hi all.. i modded my rofs2 file to remove all the packages that i dont use.. gained about 40mb from the 66mb file

    when i try to flash the file with core through jaf (i followed all the possible ways from all forums ) i get the below error really dont know what is going wrong out there, but any help, advice will be greatly appreciated.. although i can flash the modded uda very nicely through phoenix

    Error Code:
    Init usb communication...
    Searching for phone...Found
    Reading SW version...ICPR82_10w18.13
    Reading battery value...4028 mV
    Init usb flashing...
    Reading flashid...
    CMT: 005000EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> Type not in database
    APE: 00000000 <=> Flash -> not detected
    Verifing ADL communication... Status byte 7
    Rebooting to flash mode...
    Waiting for the phone to reboot...
    Searching for phone...
    Sending RAW loader...
    This flash file don't support DEAD USB FLASHING!
    Error booting phone...
    Any help from experts on this please?

  8. #448
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Hey Oreo27 Can i get a hack file.

    Phone Model -5800 XpressMusic
    RM Version -RM-356
    Software Version - 51.0.006.c01.01

    Thanks

  9. #449
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PoTTaNz
    Hey Oreo27 Can i get a hack file.

    Phone Model -5800 XpressMusic
    RM Version -RM-356
    Software Version - 51.0.006.c01.01

    Thanks
    read 1st post m8, it's there

  10. #450
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DjVirus
    Is it possible to help me with this phone ?

    Phone Model -Nokia E51
    RM Version - RM-244
    Software Version - 220.34.37


    Thanks
    you can hack it with hellocarbide even (then installserver.exe and capsoff/capson )


 
Page 45 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 1053
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 08:15 AM
  2. fixing homescreen issue without hacking my phone??
    By mistafeesh in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 05:57 PM
  3. Ovi Maps on vivaz and satio without hacking the phone
    By sarojsuranga in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 04:08 PM
  4. risk regarding phone hacking
    By daljeetsahota in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 11:04 PM
  5. [TUTORIAL] Flashing your SE phone with A2uploader
    By vegetaleb in forum Other Phones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 10:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •