Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 15 of 123 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

Quote Originally Posted by treare
    hi,

first of all: BIG thx Odeo. thanks to you i'm nearly ready to try it myself.

still i have 2 questions:

-on page one you link to a guide on how to replace the uda. That guide also tells to delete some files. Few posts after your guide somebody tells you het gets an error. there you say "just replace the uda in a proper way". i mean: do i also have to delete the files as in the external guide or just repalce the uda?

- my phone is tha e72 with version 031.023. with finding the rom in navifirm all goes well untill i need to choose "variant" there are 2 euro models with my productcode (0573569). the first one has 9 files, the second one has 10 files. the extra file is .vpl. the first variant mentions 031.23_006, the second mentions 031.23_008. i tried with phonetinfo etc to find some logic in this without result. How to choose the right one AND... what if i choose the wrong one?

many many thanks
    follow the external guide for replacing it mate.

i need your RM version and i'll tell you which firmware files to download mate.

Quote Originally Posted by kishanraj217
    no brother its not working i tried it plz give me any other trick to hack it i'll be thankful
    what do you mean when you say it doesn't work? can you please be more specific mate?

Quote Originally Posted by divine_sahil
    hi brothers i am in a little spin i am having a nokia c3 with 31.0222 fw and code is 0593436 but its firmware is not available at navifirm neither at the bt user i stay in india and my c5 is of white colour please help me
    the available firmwares that i'm seeing are : 3.36 and 3.35 and your product code seems to not exist. until the firmware is available to us, there is nothing we can do mate.

i will need the product code of the C5 too.

hi,

ok... i did everything as supposted (infact 3 times i did it)

there is NO rompatcher in applications folder ((

anyone PLEASE?
    Hi again,

another update:

I found rompatcher after all in the rom. it has a different name and it also crashes when no patches are installed so i'm fine now.

I installed rompatcher+ over so that my patches would autostart but isn't working though
    what other name? which hacked did you use? that's normal behavior that if you don't have patches, you'll have rom patcher crash o startup.

also, there is no autostart support.

Quote Originally Posted by wozik
    Oreo please help me with Nokia N97 mini, RM-555, v10.0.020.Sorry i'm new in it.
    the hacked file will follow in an hour, just follow the guides to the letter and you'll be fine.

cheers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

.vpl file means nothing but information about your flash files. generally we all have brains to understand which file is core which is ppm and content etc. so i don't download all the files from navifirm even

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    .vpl file means nothing but information about your flash files. generally we all have brains to understand which file is core which is ppm and content etc. so i don't download all the files from navifirm even
    correct mate. but i use vpl files to determine which of the firmwares are newer and use that variant.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi oreo27, I have an E72, RM 530, firmware 31.023, code 0587264 and using Windows 7 (32bit). I followed your guide for the Phoenix program and i have a couple of issues.

The firmware files via Navifirm have 2 variants (5 and 6).
    Q: which on should I use? (I have a Pakistan QW Topaz brown model)

Also when I press refurbish the instructions state that the phone battery, usb and charger must be detached beforehand and then reattached by first usb, battery and finally charger. Then it asks for the power to be turned on.
    Q: Are these instructions correct? and how long should I press the power button? (once the USB is connected the PC recognizes the phone as a "Nokia flash generic parent" device and installs it)

I have tried the above instructions a few times but the phone does not flash. Id be grateful if you can help me out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi,

Quote Originally Posted by walkerofskies
    Hi oreo27, I have an E72, RM 530, firmware 31.023, code 0587264 and using Windows 7 (32bit). I followed your guide for the Phoenix program and i have a couple of issues.

The firmware files via Navifirm have 2 variants (5 and 6).
    Q: which on should I use? (I have a Pakistan QW Topaz brown model)

Also when I press refurbish the instructions state that the phone battery, usb and charger must be detached beforehand and then reattached by first usb, battery and finally charger. Then it asks for the power to be turned on.
    Q: Are these instructions correct? and how long should I press the power button? (once the USB is connected the PC recognizes the phone as a "Nokia flash generic parent" device and installs it)

I have tried the above instructions a few times but the phone does not flash. Id be grateful if you can help me out.

There were 2 variants for my E72 too (euro), i just took the highest number. I don't kow what the difference is. Sill would like to know too

i didit like this:

untill you get that screen that says that everything has to be deattached (only the USB cable was attached in my situation):

plug battery in
    plug charger in

from the moment i put my battery in flashing started

if you do have to press power: press it shortly. not until it vibrates

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi again Oreo,

Well... i cant check the name of the embeedded rompatcher anymore since i put rompatcher+ over it but i think it was something with cfw+

my e72 is RM-530 with productcode 0587264 (euro black 031.023) and i end up with 2 "variants' 006 and 008. dunno wich one to take you see

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey treare thanx fr the reply. i tried it your way on Windows XP and it worked . however at the end it gave an error saying unable to communicate to product after flashing. however the i disconnected the fone and started it up and it was working fine.
    Should I b worried?
    also i have the same problem finding ROMpatcher. I need to crack kaspersky AV and the crack needs complete access
    to the C drive. (though the crack jst refuses to run or do anything when I click it)
    any suggestions?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

you can't run before you installed patches on your memory card.

you dont need to worry because it booted

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi again Oreo,

Well... i cant check the name of the embeedded rompatcher anymore since i put rompatcher+ over it but i think it was something with cfw+

my e72 is RM-530 with productcode 0587264 (euro black 031.023) and i end up with 2 "variants' 006 and 008. dunno wich one to take you see
    hmm i think the name you were looking for was "mEnCFW+" in the applications folder. But it does not run when I click it. screen goes blank as if its going to change, then it goes back to the apps menu.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by walkerofskies
    hmm i think the name you were looking for was "mEnCFW+" in the applications folder. But it does not run when I click it. screen goes blank as if its going to change, then it goes back to the apps menu.

First u must (copy Patch files "Open4All RP +. RMP" and "Install Server RP +. RMP") to the

folder E:\Patches

then only it will work

For detailed instructtions:
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=27260.0

Page 15 of 123 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast