Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 13 of 123 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 1224
  1. #121
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    double check the first post. the download link is already posted there.

    thanks you.i thought there is going to be a specific file for me hehehe
    my bad!!any way ill try this an i'm sure im still gonna be needing your help...hehehe

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by khazuya

    thanks you.i thought there is going to be a specific file for me hehehe
    my bad!!any way ill try this an i'm sure im still gonna be needing your help...hehehe
    cheers mate. if you have any questions, just post back here. if it works, please also do report it here.

  3. #123
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    cheers mate. if you have any questions, just post back here. if it works, please also do report it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    cheers mate. if you have any questions, just post back here. if it works, please also do report it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by khazuya

    thanks you.i thought there is going to be a specific file for me hehehe
    my bad!!any way ill try this an i'm sure im still gonna be needing your help...hehehe
    I will definitely do

  4. #124
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Phone Model - E75
    RM Version - 412
    Software Version - 211.12.01 and 210.12.15
    Thanks!

  5. #125
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Hey guys,

    I have N97 Mini
    RM-555
    Software 12.0.110

    I followed exactly the instructions but I keep getting this error message:

    "Getting list of files to be flashed failed: 0x84210021(-2078212063) - CRC checksum of file 'c:\program files\nokia\phoenix\products\RM-555\RM555_12.0.110_002_U268.uda.fpsx' does not match with the checksum in data-package"

    Any advice? Can the error be in the wrong hacked uda file?


  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by graf-mz
    Phone Model - E75
    RM Version - 412
    Software Version - 211.12.01 and 210.12.15
    Thanks!
    I'm unable to provide a working hack for this one right now as it does not have a firmware file with a .uda extension.

    Quote Originally Posted by jezeda
    Hey guys,

    I have N97 Mini
    RM-555
    Software 12.0.110

    I followed exactly the instructions but I keep getting this error message:

    "Getting list of files to be flashed failed: 0x84210021(-2078212063) - CRC checksum of file 'c:\program files\nokia\phoenix\products\RM-555\RM555_12.0.110_002_U268.uda.fpsx' does not match with the checksum in data-package"

    Any advice? Can the error be in the wrong hacked uda file?

    you're using the correct one. you didn't reference this part properly.

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...html#msg173866

  7. #127
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Code:
    you're using the correct one. you didn't reference this part properly.
    
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...html#msg173866
    What I did was: renamed the cracked uda file and replaced the original one in Phoenix folder and then replaced the uda file in Options in Phoenix. What am I doing wrong?

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jezeda
    Code:
    you're using the correct one. you didn't reference this part properly.
    
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...html#msg173866
    What I did was: renamed the cracked uda file and replaced the original one in Phoenix folder and then replaced the uda file in Options in Phoenix. What am I doing wrong?
    read that link i sent you again and again. or look at it for that matter.

    place the original firmware file there. replace it manually by selecting the hacked file through phoenix's options.

    reference the picture in the guide mate.

  9. #129
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    read that link i sent you again and again. or look at it for that matter.

    place the original firmware file there. replace it manually by selecting the hacked file through phoenix's options.

    reference the picture in the guide mate.
    To be honest I didn't understand that referenced guide with pictures about replacing. The problem was in deleting the original file and renaming and replacing it in the phoenix folder. It works now. Thanks a lot for your advice!

  10. #130
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    23
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Request Thread

    Hi oreo, I have a request for E-71, RM-346, firmware V 500.21.009. But like my 5235 I did not find any uda files in the firmware. Do we have to replace some other file in s60v3?


 
Page 13 of 123 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 1053
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 08:15 AM
  2. fixing homescreen issue without hacking my phone??
    By mistafeesh in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 05:57 PM
  3. Ovi Maps on vivaz and satio without hacking the phone
    By sarojsuranga in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 04:08 PM
  4. risk regarding phone hacking
    By daljeetsahota in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 11:04 PM
  5. [TUTORIAL] Flashing your SE phone with A2uploader
    By vegetaleb in forum Other Phones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 10:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •