Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 113 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1224
  1. #1121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    Quote Originally Posted by mkln786
    oreo
    can u give me that mod link>? pls m very new to here
    i don't think it's been published yet. so make a new thread and people will help you as this is off topic mate.

  2. #1122
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    40
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    so were you successful mate? or did you have to bring it to a repair center?
    it was successful dude,i didnt have to hand it to repair center nd i knew wht the problem was,its the downgrading part.

  3. #1123
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    Quote Originally Posted by sauravdante
    it was successful dude,i didnt have to hand it to repair center nd i knew wht the problem was,its the downgrading part.
    glad to hear that mate.

  4. #1124
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    29
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    hi...i have problem in nokia n8 hacking.
    when i flash with with phoenix then not take factory hard set
    and second phoenix says 16 gb file not foung.what is this and its solutio

  5. #1125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    Quote Originally Posted by zee.haider
    hi...i have problem in nokia n8 hacking.
    when i flash with with phoenix then not take factory hard set
    and second phoenix says 16 gb file not foung.what is this and its solutio
    this guide hasn't been updated for symbian^3 yet.

    not take factory hard set?

    it's okay. simply press continue when it asks for the 16gb file as this is not necessary to flash.

  6. #1126
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    My request for hack:
    Phone Model Nokia 5230
    RM Version RM 588
    Software Version V40.0.003

    maybe this will answer my dilemna, i couldnt find my phone model during flashing.

    keeping my fingers crossed.

    cheers!

  7. #1127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    Quote Originally Posted by babaj33
    My request for hack:
    Phone Model Nokia 5230
    RM Version RM 588
    Software Version V40.0.003

    maybe this will answer my dilemna, i couldnt find my phone model during flashing.

    keeping my fingers crossed.

    cheers!
    err. make your own hack as specified by the guide mate.

  8. #1128
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    29
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    hi.....i have problem in nokia e5 and e72 hacking
    i have sucessfully install rom patcher and my mobile is hack but
    i take factory set with (*#7370#) then hacking is finished.no rom
    patcher found after factory set.i have tried with rom patcher and installserver.exe style......hacking is finish after *#7370#....what happen and its solution....thanx in adv

  9. #1129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    365
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    friends
    I need help with my JAF i have the latest versi÷ 1.98.62 with the pkey emulator v5 but after sucessful installation on my windows 7 ultimate 32bit laptop anytime i run the pkey emulator and press go i get the error
    Checking for windows version.
    microsoft windows...
    Checking for Jaf installed location...
    ERROR Cant find program file directory(1)
    What could be wrong i have a bunch of cfws i wana test but cant do this please help

  10. #1130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    Quote Originally Posted by gbodimowo
    friends
    I need help with my JAF i have the latest versi÷ 1.98.62 with the pkey emulator v5 but after sucessful installation on my windows 7 ultimate 32bit laptop anytime i run the pkey emulator and press go i get the error
    Checking for windows version.
    microsoft windows...
    Checking for Jaf installed location...
    ERROR Cant find program file directory(1)
    What could be wrong i have a bunch of cfws i wana test but cant do this please help
    First of all, it's recommended to turn off any windows security apps. before installing JAF..Perhaps u can remove it first then reinstall it..

    Then, when you finish, before you run the key emulator, right click on it, choose properties..then go to compatibility, and use the compatibility mode..Try using Windows XP compatibility mode..

    That's it


 
Page 113 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 1053
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 08:15 AM
  2. fixing homescreen issue without hacking my phone??
    By mistafeesh in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 05:57 PM
  3. Ovi Maps on vivaz and satio without hacking the phone
    By sarojsuranga in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 04:08 PM
  4. risk regarding phone hacking
    By daljeetsahota in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 11:04 PM
  5. [TUTORIAL] Flashing your SE phone with A2uploader
    By vegetaleb in forum Other Phones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 10:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •