Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 108 of 123 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1224
  1. #1071
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    22
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    Quote Originally Posted by thowed
    does your pc suite installed properly ( driver etc ) ?


    I have installed the latest version of pc suite for my device......stll it deosnt detect my nokia 5233.....

    So i cant flash it.....i really want to flash it.....plzzz help

  2. #1072
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    Quote Originally Posted by pspprithvi979


    I have installed the latest version of pc suite for my device......stll it deosnt detect my nokia 5233.....

    So i cant flash it.....i really want to flash it.....plzzz help
    did ur phone show its status that it has been connected to the computer?(the usb icon)

  3. #1073
    Senior Member thowed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    weird...
    im using old pc suite and it works for my 5800, 5230.
    are you sure all driver installed ( usb modem etc ) and restart your pc after installation or you can try install NSU.
    rather not to say

  4. #1074
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    22
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    Quote Originally Posted by thowed
    weird...
    im using old pc suite and it works for my 5800, 5230.
    are you sure all driver installed ( usb modem etc ) and restart your pc after installation or you can try install NSU.



    Wht is nsu
    How do i usee it??
    Where can i download it from??

    When i connect my phone in mass storage mode the computer can detect my phone
    But in pc suite no usb icon comes....and nothing is detected.

    Plzzzz help me

  5. #1075
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,006
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    Quote Originally Posted by pspprithvi979
    Wht is nsu
    How do i usee it??
    Where can i download it from??

    When i connect my phone in mass storage mode the computer can detect my phone
    But in pc suite no usb icon comes....and nothing is detected.

    Plzzzz help me
    It's Nokia Software Updater..You can search it via google easily

    How about if u try Ovi Suite mate?

  6. #1076
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    22
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    Quote Originally Posted by b4b4.4l1
    It's Nokia Software Updater..You can search it via google easily

    How about if u try Ovi Suite mate?


    Can i flash it with JAF using ovi suite
    Cuz i dont want to brick my phone

  7. #1077
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    Quote Originally Posted by pspprithvi979


    Can i flash it with JAF using ovi suite
    Cuz i dont want to brick my phone
    you need OVI Suite installed so that you'll have the latest flashing drivers. you need JAF to actually flash it.

  8. #1078
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    My request for hack:
    Phone Model Nokia 5500 sport
    RM Version RM 86
    Software Version V3.14

  9. #1079
    Senior Member thowed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    Quote Originally Posted by madhusudhan
    My request for hack:
    Phone Model Nokia 5500 sport
    RM Version RM 86
    Software Version V3.14
    read the topic title its do it yourself!
    rather not to say

  10. #1080
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Phone Hacking Do-It-Yourself Tutorial

    Quote Originally Posted by thowed
    read the topic title its do it yourself!
    +1


 
Page 108 of 123 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [GUIDE] Flashing your phone with a CFW (Full Video and Text tutorial)
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 1053
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 08:15 AM
  2. fixing homescreen issue without hacking my phone??
    By mistafeesh in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 05:57 PM
  3. Ovi Maps on vivaz and satio without hacking the phone
    By sarojsuranga in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 04:08 PM
  4. risk regarding phone hacking
    By daljeetsahota in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 11:04 PM
  5. [TUTORIAL] Flashing your SE phone with A2uploader
    By vegetaleb in forum Other Phones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 10:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •