Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 370
  1. #261
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.xxx Mods, Skin, Addons, etc...

    try using x-plore and make it show hidden files/folders that might help

  2. #262
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.xxx Mods, Skin, Addons, etc...

    Quote Originally Posted by djscope
    just make a invisible link to put onto of it... modify in qa_layout.dat > widgets.xml

    search for "link.box"

    and add this entry

    <IconRect X="-1000" Y="-1000" Width="90" Height="90"/>

    restart shell and make a link to thread sms or free isms then change skin to box and put it on top on sms widget...

    tada!!! magic!!!

    Great! I get the idea, but it does not seem to work. When I add the line you suggest I end up with a messed up UI. All the icons are blank with a white border and don't seem to work... some help please . BTW using version 349

  3. #263
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.xxx Mods, Skin, Addons, etc...

    Quote Originally Posted by bassie112
    Great! I get the idea, but it does not seem to work. When I add the line you suggest I end up with a messed up UI. All the icons are blank with a white border and don't seem to work... some help please . BTW using version 349
    u have to repack qa_layout.dat with the password "b0fm18zq" otherwise that would happen... its very important that u do this with all dat files

  4. #264
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.xxx Mods, Skin, Addons, etc...

    Quote Originally Posted by djscope
    u have to repack qa_layout.dat with the password "b0fm18zq" otherwise that would happen... its very important that u do this with all dat files
    That helps indeed. But my icon is still not transparant. I want to change the big-icons (without box) because that's the only one I don't use. So what exact link.big-line do I have to change, because there are several... quire confusing

  5. #265
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.xxx Mods, Skin, Addons, etc...

    Quote Originally Posted by bassie112
    That helps indeed. But my icon is still not transparant. I want to change the big-icons (without box) because that's the only one I don't use. So what exact line of link.big* do I have to change, because there are several...
    then u must modify link.big instead of link.box

    just add the same entry... If it already has iconrect then just modify it

    then down the bottom, the second link.big entry modify boundrect to 90x90 size so its the same size as the normal link

    dont forget to repack with password

    sorry i cant help with the exact script, im posting from my phone

  6. #266
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.xxx Mods, Skin, Addons, etc...

    Quote Originally Posted by djscope
    then u must modify link.big instead of link.box

    just add the same entry... If it already has iconrect then just modify it

    then down the bottom, the second link.big entry modify boundrect to 90x90 size so its the same size as the normal link

    dont forget to repack with password

    sorry i cant help with the exact script, im posting from my phone
    Excellent it works now! The problem was the line itself. It should be:
    <Rect Name="IconRect" X="-1000" Y="-1000" Width="90" Height="90"/>

    Instead of:
    <IconRect X="-1000" Y="-1000" Width="90" Height="90"/>

    Tnx!

  7. #267
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.xxx Mods, Skin, Addons, etc...

    Quote Originally Posted by bassie112
    Excellent it works now! The problem was the line itself. It should be:
    <Rect Name="IconRect" X="-1000" Y="-1000" Width="90" Height="90"/>

    Instead of:
    <IconRect X="-1000" Y="-1000" Width="90" Height="90"/>

    Tnx!
    oh yea thats rights sorry im using my fone so it was off my head

  8. #268
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.xxx Mods, Skin, Addons, etc...

    Hi,

    I am using the "Transparent bar w/o center icons w/ trashcan w/o page scroll indicator"-mod on page 1. But there is an error somewhere in the mod because it is not possible to place icons on the bottom of the professional screens. With the bottom of the screen I mean the place where normally the SPB-contacts/menu icons reside. For the lifestyle screens however this is not a problem.

    Can anyone help me how to fix this. Or which file I have to edit for the professional screen.

    Tnx

  9. #269
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.xxx Mods, Skin, Addons, etc...

    Hey guys!
    I have a satio, and i have spb shell installed. But as you say, the original theme sucks.
    I have put .dat files into SPBShell folder, but i don't know what do now, can somebody please help me?
    Thanks!

  10. #270
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.xxx Mods, Skin, Addons, etc...

    Quote Originally Posted by ferrarifidde
    Hey guys!
    I have a satio, and i have spb shell installed. But as you say, the original theme sucks.
    I have put .dat files into SPBShell folder, but i don't know what do now, can somebody please help me?
    Thanks!
    You must restart your Spb shell. Go Spb shell and settings, right click from bottom and exit shell. That should do it.

    If this helped, please click the green arrow


 
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to get rid of SPB Mobile Shell (SOLVED)
    By robhull1 in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 03:20 PM
  2. SPB Mobile Shell cannot be run....
    By kommi0 in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 01:11 PM
  4. SPB Mobile shell 3.5 themes?
    By burtyy in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 12:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •