Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Required little help from Modders to disable new massage popup menu in HS.

Hello everyone what do you think if new massage & missed call popup menu is disabled.

As if we are using Tsunami so we can already read it in massage and call widget. So it will be very helpful to just disable pop up menu for new massage and missed calls.
    Please make this mode as sis file as most of users are either having non hacked or willing to just install single file.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Required little help from Modders to disable new massage popup menu in HS.

agreed on what the mask said )
    hopefully someone could find a way on how to disable the massage popup when the massagin widget on tsunami is used.

+1 to you mate for starting this thread
    hopefully modders would see this

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Required little help from Modders to disable new massage popup menu in HS.

even the miss cal pop up too..!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks buddy.
    I missed about miss call pop up

+1 for this
    Also edited above to highlight it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

you could do this but in a pretty pointless manner.

place a blank ncnlist.exe in rofs2 or rofs3 sys\bin and you won't have any nitification, the trouble with that is the sound, the icons on the top right part of the screen disappear with it. i'm no programmer and i've been trying to acomplish this for months for the vivaz conversations app. i'm currently speaking with a programmer in hopes that he can help us out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks for trying to give a way but the problem i dont have hacked phone to accomplish your way.
    please if you can supply a sis to do all the above work that would be amazing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMask007
    Thanks for trying to give a way but the problem i dont have hacked phone to accomplish your way.
    please if you can supply a sis to do all the above work that would be amazing.
    mate, are you sure you are okay with no notifications including alert tones?

it's not possible to do this without a hacked phone or custom firmware to accomplish this.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Sorry, sis not required if it will eats all the sounds to notify too.

Please keep working over it to modify to notice with tones.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    you could do this but in a pretty pointless manner.

place a blank ncnlist.exe in rofs2 or rofs3 sys\bin and you won't have any nitification, the trouble with that is the sound, the icons on the top right part of the screen disappear with it. i'm no programmer and i've been trying to acomplish this for months for the vivaz conversations app. i'm currently speaking with a programmer in hopes that he can help us out.
    So this ncnlist file is responsible for both the phone's notification area and pop-up notifications. Maybe a RomPatcher patch could disable only the popups?...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by coccolino_dbro
    So this ncnlist file is responsible for both the phone's notification area and pop-up notifications. Maybe a RomPatcher patch could disable only the popups?...
    yes, but how do we know which address to patch? i'm no programmer thus i have asked the help of several. let's just hope they can help us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast