Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 403
  1. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami MODS 4.1

    Quote Originally Posted by yener90
    i know that app.
    but you have those limits.
    suggest using mobilhex on your mobile.

    @filatov.p
    i try to find information how to disable kinetic scrolling,
    now im analyzing file.
    if i see those informations will try to disable it.
    thanks for that..
    btw, you rename that using this??

    Quote Originally Posted by system32white
    omnia edited!?
    u dont know any more what u want!
    to change order of ico u need to do yener90 did when he change order like omnia!

    and names dod!! u need to change order of svg!
    @yener90...
    did he right just changing order svg can get different name??
    yener90 just said it's hard to change the name.
    not change icons..icons i done that

    mapping order : DONE
    changing icons DONE
    changing name: NOT DONE

    i just did that already...
    here the sis.. install...

    observe my problem
    solve it..



  2. #172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,363
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami MODS 4.1

    answer my question?! did u try changing order?!
    can believe my eyes...pirate u are such a bump! :P

    i have that your sis...i moded last night for my phone...i just change ico to be like omnia...and?!

  3. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami MODS 4.1

    Quote Originally Posted by system32white
    answer my question?! did u try changing order?!
    can believe my eyes...pirate u are such a bump! :P

    i have that your sis...i moded last night for my phone...i just change ico to be like omnia...and?!
    look my progress..
    who's the bump here.. haha hump the bump

    i'd done changing icons..
    just NAME...
    that's not omnia order anymore..
    i modded..
    tha's why i want you to test the sis that i already mod its DLL..
    to feel how it works..
    i dont want OMNIA order

  4. #174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,363
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami MODS 4.1

    pirate use yener90 sis with omnia ico order!
    edit your transparent file u want
    change order of svg i post it
    give me 2+ and u are done! u are asking so much question and u are reading none!

    that from me! working on mine! i can change ico on Iphone, default...whatever i want! order and name are there i just change ico!

    simple as that...i wish i have this info before 2 days!!!!


  5. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    222
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami MODS 4.1

    yener90, i was talking about problem with launching python apps and Resco Viewer from the homscreen.

    btw, yener90 could you please show screenshot of that part of dll where Messages UID is located. I want to replace it with Conversations'

  6. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,363
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami MODS 4.1

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    look my progress..
    who's the bump here.. haha hump the bump

    i'd done changing icons..
    just NAME...
    that's not omnia order anymore..
    i modded..
    tha's why i want you to test the sis that i already mod its DLL..
    to feel how it works..
    i dont want OMNIA order
    i dont wana install sis...doing some other job!
    what u did i dont get?!
    write so i dont need to see...u just change dialer and menu?!

  7. #177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami MODS 4.1

    Quote Originally Posted by system32white
    pirate use yener90 sis with omnia ico order!
    edit your transparent file u want
    change order of svg i post it
    give me 2+ and u are done! u are asking so much question and u are reading none!

    that from me! working on mine! i can change ico on Iphone, default...whatever i want! order and name are there i just change ico!

    simple as that...i wish i have this info before 2 days!!!!

    i already tired to explain.. i dont want OMNIA order...
    i mod that OMNIA order to be different

    HERE to make it clear
    OMNIA: Dialler, contacts, messaging, Menu
    MINE: Menu, contacts, messaging, Menu..

    the problems is the names...it wont change at least i change in rXX file or DLL

    about +2 no problem.. +10 i can give..just hope you understand what i deserve..

    Quote Originally Posted by filatov.p
    yener90, i was talking about problem with launching python apps and Resco Viewer from the homscreen.

    btw, yener90 could you please show screenshot of that part of dll where Messages UID is located. I want to replace it with Conversations'
    UID can be found here in DLL

    OFFSET

    F588: Contacts
    F5D4: Menu
    F5D8: Messaging

  8. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,363
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami MODS 4.1

    same dod!! if u are changed ico u need to find right position of svg!! now u need to play a bit like i did!!

    i cant help u with this...and now i dont want!!!!
    caz u was so much bump!

    so...pirate hope u will fix it...
    just change order of svg....try few times!


  9. #179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,363
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami MODS 4.1

    shure alrady told u!!!


    CHANGE ORDER OF THAT DAMN SVG!!!!!!!

    i wana 5+

  10. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami MODS 4.1

    Quote Originally Posted by system32white
    shure alrady told u!!!


    CHANGE ORDER OF THAT DAMN SVG!!!!!!!

    i wana 5+
    HAHHAHAHA..LOL
    tired to explain
    i diD IT already !!!!!!!

    the damn SVG already corrected..
    if i touch MENU icons..it will go to menu
    but menu icon's name is dialler
    just DAMN STUPID name is not corrected


 
Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Orange Tsunami Skins - MODS 4.5
    By MAGDY in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 03:18 AM
  2. [Help] Orange Tsunami
    By oreo27 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 04:31 AM
  3. Orange Tsunami MODS 4.8 for nokia 5800 v50.0.005?
    By sahil01 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 05:25 PM
  4. Orange Tsunami, next events?
    By mkl23 in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 11:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •