Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default xivd and divx plugin adds??

can any one supply a firmware with xivd and divx plugins from omnia hd to n97 and 5800 ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: xivd and divx plugin adds??

U can use smartmovie to play xvid and divx.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ok i was just about to start a post on this, i know there is a smartmovie player to play avi videos but i have problems with that player and i always end up formating my phone memory again and again. So i was thinking instead of formatting my phnoe ever now and then i was thinking is there any way to take the encoding of smart videos (abilty to play avi videos) and put it together with the built in phone codecs so we can pla avi videos directly from the video tv app instead of using smart movie. Can some advance modder try and do this n if it works pls realese the mod here. I really want this mod as i am a new glee addict and i download and watch the episodes on my phone. I download them in a .avi format and i know i can convert it and what not but it is sucj a huge hassel and there are a few episodes to watch so i cannot download and convert each and every one as i download and watch them then i delete them, so no point wasting time to covert them. So can some modder pls help out with modding the codec for a s60v5 i have n97 mini

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i like the idea too but all modders are busy in modding orange homescreen and hopefully still on s3 homescreen

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

well can some modders split and work on this plugins, by the way what is orange homscreen and s3 u said

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

just look here for orange homescreen and see what it is. S3 is the new version of symbian that will come with the nokia n8. Some guys are working on it bring this homescreen on existing s60v5 devices

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

when the N8 releases, if someone ports the n8's real player onto our devices, we will have all the video playback powers we need! but this is gonna take a lot of time... last i heard n8 releasing august ending...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i dont think so. the audio and video plugins are not included in the player itself i believe. the plugins are stored in a different place and the music(video)-player only uses these plugins...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

oh you mean symbian 3, the one with up to 3 different pages for you widgets, according to what i read it is impossible as the mentioned something about the process or support and what not, but it will be cool to have 3 different pages for widgets ofr my n97 mini. How about the multitasking on symbian 3, can that be back ported, and whats up with the reaal player on n8 what is so special about it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yes, the homescreen of symbian3 will have multiple pages and the widgets can be set as you want. You mean multi-touch? Multi-tasking will not be other then now, because symbian is even yet the best multi-tasking os on the market. Multi-touch will not be possible. The player of the n8 will be much better because it can play nearly all sort of multimedia files

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast