Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 210 of 214 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2138
  1. #2091
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    22,336
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    3

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding (The Ultimate N97 HS Killer)

    Quote Originally Posted by muiz6849
    did you mean this one?Link Removed



    Apparently you havent read the FORUM RULES,

    so congrats on your first and last warning!

    Do not post Warez (cracked paid apps for free) or direct downloads to warez sites.
    Do not offer or request warez, and do not discuss efforts to cheat hard working software developers out of their livelihood!

    Consider this as your LAST warning before full ban.


  2. #2092
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding (The Ultimate N97 HS Killer)

    Quote Originally Posted by mahtabalam91
    Hey guys, please help me.
    A few days ago I've seen two modded version of tsunami but I don't know the moder & modded version name. Please help me to find out.

    1. First was with original s^1 basic hs like symbol (only dialer & contact symbol). I've seen it also on blaze cfw first page.

    2. In this mod was with three shortcuts in base bar. Like original contact bar hs but with a dialer symbol between the two soft keys.
    I'm unable to attach screenshot bz I don't have them. Sorry.
    Please do help me if anybody has these two mod then please attach or at least give me link.
    Thanks for reading.
    is it this one?

  3. #2093
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    312
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding (The Ultimate N97 HS Killer)

    Quote Originally Posted by muiz6849
    is it this one?
    yes mate, in your second poster the picture that is in middle. It is just as my second request.
    +1 for helping mate. can you attach it here or give me a link?
    (I think your first attachment is original n97 hs, isn't it?)

  4. #2094
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding (The Ultimate N97 HS Killer)

    Quote Originally Posted by mahtabalam91
    yes mate, in your second poster the picture that is in middle. It is just as my second request.
    +1 for helping mate. can you attach it here or give me a link?
    (I think your first attachment is original n97 hs, isn't it?)
    here it is.. both are unsigned.. and no.. that is tsunami too with widgetizer clock [included in attachment]..

    how about this one.. it has n8 icons.. http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0738#msg690738

  5. #2095
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    312
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding (The Ultimate N97 HS Killer)

    Quote Originally Posted by muiz6849
    here it is.. both are unsigned.. and no.. that is tsunami too with widgetizer clock [included in attachment]..

    how about this one.. it has n8 icons.. http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0738#msg690738
    great mate,+2 for u.
    Btw I have that mods by caciones.
    Check your pm.

    BTW you know the name of theme that was used? (first attachment)

  6. #2096
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding (The Ultimate N97 HS Killer)

    Quote Originally Posted by mahtabalam91

    BTW you know the name of theme that was used? (first attachment)
    no..

  7. #2097
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding (The Ultimate N97 HS Killer)

    anyone making tsunami with belle bottom bar?

  8. #2098
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding (The Ultimate N97 HS Killer)

    After countless tries, with or without being pre-installed on CFW, I can not in any way, run the Orange.

    The Tsunami+Tornado I have to install but shows no configuration or button that makes it work on my Nokia N97. Since the "Tsunami Final 2 by GianniDarko" simply does not install, although this problem has been circumvented by extracting the file, sending to my phone and copying at your site (I tried to install both the C drive and the drive and unsuccessfully) .

    However, it does not matter. What matters is that I can not make the program work on my N97.

    In addition, I would ask someone to translate the mod "Tsunami Final 2 by GianniDarko" because I saw the photograph that is in Italian, and as the author mentioned, does not know English, and therefore could not translate.

    Thank you,

    ~ Imatheussm

  9. #2099
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding (The Ultimate N97 HS Killer)

    its because it does not work on n97.. only 5800, 5530, 5230, 5235, X6, etc are compatible..

  10. #2100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    229
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding (The Ultimate N97 HS Killer)

    Quote Originally Posted by imatheussm
    After countless tries, with or without being pre-installed on CFW, I can not in any way, run the Orange.

    The Tsunami+Tornado I have to install but shows no configuration or button that makes it work on my Nokia N97. Since the "Tsunami Final 2 by GianniDarko" simply does not install, although this problem has been circumvented by extracting the file, sending to my phone and copying at your site (I tried to install both the C drive and the drive and unsuccessfully) .

    However, it does not matter. What matters is that I can not make the program work on my N97.

    In addition, I would ask someone to translate the mod "Tsunami Final 2 by GianniDarko" because I saw the photograph that is in Italian, and as the author mentioned, does not know English, and therefore could not translate.

    Thank you,

    ~ Imatheussm
    I can translate that, but you need to flash your N97 with 52xx / 5530 or 5800 firmware.


 
Page 210 of 214 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Orange Tsunami Home Screen
    By whiskyy in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 439
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 08:15 PM
  2. [Request]how to stop scrolling on Orange Tsunami Home Screen?
    By serdar in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 01:45 AM
  3. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 03:03 PM
  4. New Home Orange Tsunami destroyed Vodafone Homescreen
    By bambapabbi in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 11:26 AM
  5. You had Orange homescreen now have Vodafone Home screen for 5800
    By Asheyuk in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 10:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •