Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 123 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2138
  1. #1221
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,052
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding like N97 [Update#18]

    Quote Originally Posted by quikie001
    how can i make this homescreen work for 5530? when i install it, it says "certificate error, contact the application supplier". what shud i do?
    either you need a hacked phone or you need to sign the sis file before you install.

  2. #1222
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    218
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding like N97 [Update#18]

    Impressive the work done by Upakul
    Another +1 to you.

  3. #1223
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding like N97 [Update#18]

    Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    So should I stop updating the 1st page bro?
    no no..you should not do that...
    +1 for all your works...
    the best idea is:

    link the download link to thier post about Tsunami they modded..so they can get rep up..
    like tipu2185 said, they dont get rep up..
    just link to thier post..
    hope this is good idea

  4. #1224
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding like N97 [Update#18]

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    no no..you should not do that...
    +1 for all your works...
    the best idea is:

    link the download link to thier post about Tsunami they modded..so they can get rep up..
    like tipu2185 said, they dont get rep up..
    just link to thier post..
    hope this is good idea
    +1 pirates
    Ok, I will post a link to the topic instead of download. will that be ok?
    OR
    Should I add a "+1" link like this beside every modder in the 1st page along with his update?


    The above is pirate's

    Please reply.............................................



  5. #1225
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    503
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding like N97 [Update#18]

    delete this......

  6. #1226
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding like N97 [Update#18]

    Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    +1 pirates
    Ok, I will post a link to the topic instead of download. will that be ok?
    OR
    Should I add a "+1" link like this beside every modder in the 1st page along with his update?


    The above is pirate's

    Please reply.............................................


    oowHH... wow... i dont know so far..
    haha..but it may hard your job??
    just direct link to the post, as they want to see screenshot clearly..depend on you mate.. how bout other??
    no reply..

  7. #1227
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding like N97 [Update#18]

    Yes... waiting for replies.... what should I do?

  8. #1228
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding like N97 [Update#18]

    Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Yes... waiting for replies.... what should I do?
    maybe they are sleeping..
    huhu.. if you very hardworking..
    just put both..
    arrow and link to the post

  9. #1229
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    382
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding like N97 [Update#18]

    Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    +1 pirates
    Ok, I will post a link to the topic instead of download. will that be ok?
    OR
    Should I add a "+1" link like this beside every modder in the 1st page along with his update?


    The above is pirate's

    Please reply.............................................


    I hope it should be clear by now that I only suggested it to make it more organized.
    My main concern was that when you put screenshots on the first page they are actually preview of the screenshots posted by any moder. So they are very small. I had this feeling since i was looking for filatov.p's mod. Two of its screenshots were not clear in first post. Then I had to search through pages. When I found his post I also saw, I think he had 9 thanks in total if I remember correctly.
    This lead to me giving you suggestion.
    My intention was to give suggestion not to offend you. You have done great work by organizing the thread.
    Here my suggestion would be that as it would take you a lot lot of time to link to all the post so I think if you agree with my idea then you should start link post from next update. Only put small preview of screen shot in update and link to post. If someone likes the small preview they can go to the post check all preview in big size and download the mod.

  10. #1230
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modding like N97 [Update#18]

    Quote Originally Posted by tipu2185
    I hope it should be clear by now that I only suggested it to make it more organized.
    My main concern was that when you put screenshots on the first page they are actually preview of the screenshots posted by any moder. So they are very small. I had this feeling since i was looking for filatov.p's mod. Two of its screenshots were not clear in first post. Then I had to search through pages. When I found his post I also saw, I think he had 9 thanks in total if I remember correctly.
    This lead to me giving you suggestion.
    My intention was to give suggestion not to offend you. You have done great work by organizing the thread.
    Here my suggestion would be that as it would take you a lot lot of time to link to all the post so I think if you agree with my idea then you should start link post from next update. Only put small preview of screen shot in update and link to post. If someone likes the small preview they can go to the post check all preview in big size and download the mod.
    I am not offended bro..... thanks for your suggestion!
    Infact +1


 
Page 123 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Orange Tsunami Home Screen
    By whiskyy in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 439
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 08:15 PM
  2. [Request]how to stop scrolling on Orange Tsunami Home Screen?
    By serdar in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 01:45 AM
  3. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 03:03 PM
  4. New Home Orange Tsunami destroyed Vodafone Homescreen
    By bambapabbi in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 11:26 AM
  5. You had Orange homescreen now have Vodafone Home screen for 5800
    By Asheyuk in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 10:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •