Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 996 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 49689694698699499599699799810061046 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,960 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Quote Originally Posted by papashango1000
    My SPB UE 3 just awsome
    Give me a separate bottom bar.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john27
    Hi rakaaysh, i love your SPB ultimate 3.0 , but i have one question, how do i put the other bottom bars? Isn't it in batter widget but I only see 1 skin which is default. Btw. also some other skin widgets is not listed in the "change skin" screen of the widget.
    There is no default Bottombar in my pack. U must have loaded the settings file provided with my pack, or made some other mistake in configuring it. All Bottombars are either as battery widgets or Shortcut link.

In btwn, here is a preview of my new Media Player widget. Hope u like it. I prefer the first one , and u??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by raakaysh
    I wud change them in the next version.

Need ur Help!!!

Hi guys,
    I need ur help. My SPB UE is gradually growing heavier with each new version. As a result, many people who own a phone with low ram face problems in enjoying my theme. I dont want to make it heavier. And here I need ur help. I want u to tell me which things to remove, so that I may add other things. I can do the job myself, but later I come across complaints about missing widgets. I invite ur suggestions.
    Thanks for appreciating my Skin Pack.

Now I m thinking of making my own icon pack, but depends on time.
    Regards.

In btwn, I have made my own wallpapers for My Pack. Hope u like them.

Hi, I think it will be difficult to make a new edition that everyone will like. It is possible for you to make with the new edition a list with the names of the differents skins (for example weather_small) and the name of the responsible file in the SPBShell folder. I think that way everyone can choose the skins that he likes and delete the files in spb folder, that he will never use. Can we resolve the problem in this way?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

There is no default Bottombar in my pack. U must have loaded the settings file provided with my pack, or made some other mistake in configuring it. All Bottombars are either as battery widgets or Shortcut link.

In btwn, here is a preview of my new Media Player widget. Hope u like it. I prefer the first one , and u??
    Love the media bar. Btw what i meant is that the other custom widget skins you made do not appear in the "change skins" options. In my battery widget change skin screen, the only thing i skin i see is "default" nothing else, I dont know what went wrong. Maybe I'll upload a photo later.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john27
    Love the media bar. Btw what i meant is that the other custom widget skins you made do not appear in the "change skins" options. In my battery widget change skin screen, the only thing i skin i see is "default" nothing else, I dont know what went wrong. Maybe I'll upload a photo later.
    It means that u had not removed the old SPBShellBackup.reg, SpbShell_20028b16.reg, and spbmobileshell.rgs. Replace these old files with the same files given in my pack. Exit Shell before u do anything. Read the Instructions on the download page.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ciynuk
    Give me a separate bottom bar.
    This Bottombar you find in Raakaysh last mod bud

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Media look so cool!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

It means that u had not removed the old SPBShellBackup.reg, SpbShell_20028b16.reg, and spbmobileshell.rgs. Replace these old files with the same files given in my pack. Exit Shell before u do anything. Read the Instructions on the download page.
    omg lol. thank you, it seems that "exiting the shell before doing anything" did the trick . Thank you very much! Oh and I can't wait for the LG optimus theme you're making! Keep up to the good work!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dracula79
    Hi, I think it will be difficult to make a new edition that everyone will like. It is possible for you to make with the new edition a list with the names of the differents skins (for example weather_small) and the name of the responsible file in the SPBShell folder. I think that way everyone can choose the skins that he likes and delete the files in spb folder, that he will never use. Can we resolve the problem in this way?

Right m8 "it will be difficult to make a new edition that everyone will like" and to make a list of the responsible files is big work mate then you must make list for 210 Files like in Raakaysh last mod Just try make your own mix whit files You have mix it and ty it morenoros Words bud

I like Seyds Vivaz Theme very much and i mixed it whit the Widgets i love very much like in the Screen Clock Weather Date Raakaysh ,Status By morenoro and alarm widget ,Calendar Widget Clear by Grubmi atm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

nice skin papashango.

Bist du bei Faq4Mobiles angemeldet?

Page 996 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 49689694698699499599699799810061046 ... LastLast