Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 995 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 49589594598599399499599699710051045 ... LastLast
Results 9,941 to 9,950 of 10898
  1. #9941
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    865
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by papashango1000
    My SPB UE 3 just awsome
    WOW man

  2. #9942
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by akashavel
    Can remove 3d carosel ,, as it take more memory...
    so logic...

  3. #9943
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    @ rakaaysh u can remove the carousel.. that is totally useless.. replace it with any other shortcut..
    rest all are fine.. i have vivaz and ur spb ultimate runs totally smooth!

  4. #9944
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    76
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by raakaysh
    I wud change them in the next version.

    Need ur Help!!!

    Hi guys,
    I need ur help. My SPB UE is gradually growing heavier with each new version. As a result, many people who own a phone with low ram face problems in enjoying my theme. I dont want to make it heavier. And here I need ur help. I want u to tell me which things to remove, so that I may add other things. I can do the job myself, but later I come across complaints about missing widgets. I invite ur suggestions.
    Thanks for appreciating my Skin Pack.

    Now I m thinking of making my own icon pack, but depends on time.
    Regards.

    In btwn, I have made my own wallpapers for My Pack. Hope u like them.

    Hi raakaysh,
    I have some suggestions to you.

    First, I think your mode is your mode. With your mode, you can do anything you like, you'll choose the things that you love, then you make up one mode as your style. When someone use it, they know it is yours.

    Second, I think you should choose some styles for each component of SPB which you think the best, don't try to add up lots of styles, this make your become havier and maybe someone misunderstand it like a mixture. Actually, I love your mode and your hard work, but your mode is too heavy with my nokia 5530xm, so I don't use your mode (but I always click Thanks button).

    I saw that you're so gracious when post some new styles of your work in order that we choose. I think it should your choose, we should make a request if we prefer the other and you would make our request if you have time.

    Sorry for my bad English. I hope my suggestions can help you.
    Thanks & best regards!

  5. #9945
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by raakaysh
    I wud change them in the next version.

    Need ur Help!!!

    Hi guys,
    I need ur help. My SPB UE is gradually growing heavier with each new version. As a result, many people who own a phone with low ram face problems in enjoying my theme. I dont want to make it heavier. And here I need ur help. I want u to tell me which things to remove, so that I may add other things. I can do the job myself, but later I come across complaints about missing widgets. I invite ur suggestions.
    Thanks for appreciating my Skin Pack.

    Now I m thinking of making my own icon pack, but depends on time.
    Regards.

    In btwn, I have made my own wallpapers for My Pack. Hope u like them.


    Hi raakaysh,

    Id like to share my opinion bout SPB Ultimate Ed 3.0 (as it is the latest and the best of the three)

    But before that. Id like to commend you and say that i am enjoy customizing my spb because of ur ultimate editions, thank u very much for that


    Now for my personal suggestion, i think that the following series are not as attractive as the others, if you can delete them, and replace them with symbian anna icons, many will appreciate it very much.

    These are the icon sets that i dont like:
    1. TApps2, TContacts series
    2. Apps T, Files T series
    3. More Apps, More Files series
    4. Paper Series
    5. Wood Series

    The rest are almost perfect, i love using the Jeans series and the Galaxy and Suave series.

    You may also consider Symbian Anna icons and Windows Phone 7 Tileset


    All the other components are perfectly fine with me.

    Hope you can consider my suggestions, more power to you raakaysh, and to the whole symbian community

  6. #9946
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by mabuan
    Hi raakaysh,I have some suggestions to you.First, I think your mode is your mode. With your mode, you can do anything you like, you'll choose the things that you love, then you make up one mode as your style. When someone use it, they know it is yours.Second, I think you should choose some styles for each component of SPB which you think the best, don't try to add up lots of styles, this make your become havier and maybe someone misunderstand it like a mixture. Actually, I love your mode and your hard work, but your mode is too heavy with my nokia 5530xm, so I don't use your mode (but I always click Thanks button).I saw that you're so gracious when post some new styles of your work in order that we choose. I think it should your choose, we should make a request if we prefer the other and you would make our request if you have time.Sorry for my bad English. I hope my suggestions can help you.Thanks & best regards!

    I think that what raakaysh is doing is for the better of most people, he add different styles to one edition so that more people will be able to enjoy it whether they like iphone-style, galaxy style, htc sense style etc.It's like hitting a thousand birds in a single edition.

    But i do get your point, unfortunately, its going to be tiresome for a modder (raakaysh, morenoro etc.) to handle individual requests when they can already put in as much styles as they can to a single release. Of course, they still have a life outside symbian, so we need to understand and spare them some time

  7. #9947
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    raakaysh, thanks for the skins and the question as to apply a font program's

  8. #9948
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    76
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by gomezwan

    I think that what raakaysh is doing is for the better of most people, he add different styles to one edition so that more people will be able to enjoy it whether they like iphone-style, galaxy style, htc sense style etc.It's like hitting a thousand birds in a single edition.

    But i do get your point, unfortunately, its going to be tiresome for a modder (raakaysh, morenoro etc.) to handle individual requests when they can already put in as much styles as they can to a single release. Of course, they still have a life outside symbian, so we need to understand and spare them some time
    Hi gomezwan,

    I know raakaysh purpose. But now he want his new edition not heavier. If new edition add more and more and more... I think one day how v5.0 or v10.0 edition will become

    I think when release new edition, it will be put on a new face. If we want to change back previous edition face, why don't we make an easy way that:

    -create some folder 20028b16v1, 20028b16v2, 20028b16v3... and backup settings. So we can change back easily.

    This make new raakaysh's edition more lightly.

    Sorry raakaysh if I make you mind!

  9. #9949
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,780
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by morenoro
    If we make a mod with all widgets I┤m sure spb crash and crash every five minutes. I┤m trying to mix the best (for me) from Monster92 mod with my mod and new widgets.
    I have everything I need but if someone can add more things will be possible.

  10. #9950
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Hi rakaaysh, i love your SPB ultimate 3.0 , but i have one question, how do i put the other bottom bars? Isn't it in batter widget but I only see 1 skin which is default. Btw. also some other skin widgets is not listed in the "change skin" screen of the widget.


 
Page 995 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 49589594598599399499599699710051045 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 180
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 02:34 PM
  2. SPB Mobile Shell for symbian S60v5
    By CarelvG in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 05:17 AM
  3. SPB Mobile Shell for Symbian
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 08:58 AM
  4. Review: Spb Mobile Shell 3.5 for Symbian S60 5th Edition
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 10:44 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •