Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 977 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 47787792796797597697797897998710271077 ... LastLast
Results 9,761 to 9,770 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Push ! Nobody write something more here very sad

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by papashango1000
    Push ! Nobody write something more here very sad
    Its very sad!!!

More than 30 hours, and no post from anybody. The thread is gradually turning into a graveyard where people make silent, occasional and short visit.

This thing is very discouraging. Many creative guys left the thread, and those who are left do nothing and share nothing. The result is NOTHING. a FORUM is not run by a single individual, its a team work. If everybody likes only eating, who wud like to be a cook??
    It seems I too wud have to shift to some other OS. I intended to stick to symbian for 6 months more, but it seems that the time has come to buy a Windows Phone7 or Android.

Its a shameful for us!!!
    I think, I should stop working on SPB Ultimate Edition 3.0. Why waste time !!!
    Sorry to say so guys, but its true.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by raakaysh
    Its very sad!!!

More than 30 hours, and no post from anybody. The thread is gradually turning into a graveyard where people make silent, occasional and short visit.

This thing is very discouraging. Many creative guys left the thread, and those who are left do nothing and share nothing. The result is NOTHING. a FORUM is not run by a single individual, its a team work. If everybody likes only eating, who wud like to be a cook??
    It seems I too wud have to shift to some other OS. I intended to stick to symbian for 6 months more, but it seems that the time has come to buy a Windows Phone7 or Android.

Its a shame for u, the sleeping Members!!!
    I think, I should stop working on SPB Ultimate Edition 3.0. Why waste time for such people!!!
    Sorry to say so guys, but its true.
    It sad to hear this from you, raakasyh. This forum has been successful because everybody share their work without any expectation. To say that this member should share or that member should share or i will not share in future is totally wrong. I used lot of your mod as well as other mod by morenoro, monster etc. Everybody is sharing as per their will. Felt disappointed by you (Sorry to say).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Seyd Abi Mix Theme Wood

In the Spb Folder are the Dat Files Wallpaper and Set. File for Nokia

The Phone Theme is here

http://www.tehkseven.net/theme/90573...ile-theme.html

Enjoy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Let's bring this aliveeeeeeeee!!!! got to go see you guys later!!!!!
    Waiting for your mods bros

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by amarjit_rsingh
    It sad to hear this from you, raakasyh. This forum has been successful because everybody share their work without any expectation. To say that this member should share or that member should share or i will not share in future is totally wrong. I used lot of your mod as well as other mod by morenoro, monster etc. Everybody is sharing as per their will. Felt disappointed by you (Sorry to say).
    No, mate, I or anybody else never expects creative work or a new mod from everybody. But there should be a bunch of people who work on new things. As for others, they should at least make some post. For a few days there has been a strange stagnancy at the forum. That calmness is horrible. Everybody should try to contribute what he can in his capacity or just try to answer a question asked by somebody. In this way, the topic wud keep going on. If everybody only visits here just to find something new done by somebody else, there will be nothing new here. As I said, its a team work. If a person cant create, at least he should make a verbal post. As for Morenoro, or Monster, they have almost left the forum.
    U say ''Everybody is sharing as per their will'', but where r those shared things Check the previous posts count. Just compare how much it was a few weeks ago. That is something disappointing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi bro,i want to ask something. is there anyway to place carrousel as a shortcut at SPB? cz i want the carousel to be the link at my bottom bar at minimal kit. thx before.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by zenaufa
    hi bro,i want to ask something. is there anyway to place carrousel as a shortcut at SPB? cz i want the carousel to be the link at my bottom bar at minimal kit. thx before.
    sorry that cant be done m8

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

lets bring this thread alive again. dont stop your work raakaysh. people are still waiting.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by raakaysh
    New Weather Clock, Date and Status widget Preview !!!
    When you shere the Beautiful WeatherClock bud ?

Page 977 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 47787792796797597697797897998710271077 ... LastLast