Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 955 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 45585590594595395495595695796510051055 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,550 of 10898
  1. #9541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    685
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by cheezy112
    how do you edit the box's on a widget? I want to line up my clock, date and month widgets!
    To edit the size and position of the box, u will have to edit the x' and y' values of the concerned widgets in the qa_layouts.dat. Just edit 'bound rect' values.

    For digital clock, u can edit the position of the digits up or below the box by editing 'time rect', but u cant edit the size of the box here

  2. #9542
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    685
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by _all3n_
    Nokia Minimal Mod by me

    * cd media player
    * s^anna icons
    * nokia windows phone widgets (links, status, wireless)

    Don't forget Thanks button if u like this
    Good work all3n!!!

    +1 for u.

  3. #9543
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    67
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    My new theme
    +weather widget
    +analog clock

  4. #9544
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,119
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    can anybody tell me a guide...how to use theme on SPB...i am a noob at this

  5. #9545
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    236
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    all3n and Grubmi you should work together to make the best minimal kit pack MOD =)

  6. #9546
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    101
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by _all3n_
    Nokia Minimal Mod by me

    * cd media player
    * s^anna icons
    * nokia windows phone widgets (links, status, wireless)

    Don't forget Thanks button if u like this
    Hello,
    is this the same way as the other to install your mod? Or an other way (i install spb app on E)

    "S2: SPB MobileShell drainage and remove reg file in spb … E: system apps and delete X: private 20028b16 SpbShellBackup.reg

    S3: Copy reg …. spb folder from mod downloads to work E: system apps

    S4: Copy the files in a folder overwrite work SPBShell on X: private 20028b16 . That’s it! SPB Mobile Shell to enjoy running."

    Cause this time it doesn't work for me...

  7. #9547
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    115
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Which file is responsible for the animation effects in spb shell...??

  8. #9548
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    90
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by xstophe
    Hello,
    is this the same way as the other to install your mod? Or an other way (i install spb app on E)

    "S2: SPB MobileShell drainage and remove reg file in spb … E: system apps and delete X: private 20028b16 SpbShellBackup.reg

    S3: Copy reg …. spb folder from mod downloads to work E: system apps

    S4: Copy the files in a folder overwrite work SPBShell on X: private 20028b16 . That’s it! SPB Mobile Shell to enjoy running."

    Cause this time it doesn't work for me...
    I'm sorry I don't know what does not work with you should work try reinstalling ur spb and do it again

  9. #9549
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    101
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by _all3n_
    I'm sorry I don't know what does not work with you should work try reinstalling ur spb and do it again
    I delete everything in E (app, private, others), in C (there's a reg). Then i reinstall spb, and after i put yours files in specific folders... but nothing happen, the spb app wont' start... i don't understand

  10. #9550
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    76
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    _all3n_,thanks your mod!
    That's great!Good job!


 
Page 955 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 45585590594595395495595695796510051055 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 180
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 02:34 PM
  2. SPB Mobile Shell for symbian S60v5
    By CarelvG in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 05:17 AM
  3. SPB Mobile Shell for Symbian
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 08:58 AM
  4. Review: Spb Mobile Shell 3.5 for Symbian S60 5th Edition
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 10:44 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •