Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 926 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 4268268769169249259269279289369761026 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,260 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Quote Originally Posted by papashango1000
    @ papashango1000

@ cheezy112

BiG THX for your help!!

This mod used I at the moment.

I like it very much !!!

The problem in this mod is that it is incomplete and still has some mistakes.

Now the doer of the mod has iphone4 and wmzwy no more time has to work on the mod.

Therefore, I search in this thread help!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by monster92
    Minimal Kit 1.0 by bush1992 aka monster92

Download part 1: http://forum.allnokia.ru/viewtopic.p...371631#2371631
    Download part 2: http://forum.allnokia.ru/viewtopic.p...371645#2371645
    guys plz help. How can i get optimus clock of morenoro in this mod? Plz help.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Well Mate, I m new to this business. I have never studied Comp. Edu.; I m active in the forum only for two months. I m learning yet, and whatever I know now, it is just because I have passion for such things. Things go slowly for me. I m not Morenoro or Monster, u see. This is my first venture.

A few things left to do still. At first my aim was to Release it as it were, but later I thought to add in this Pack some new widgets like Clocks, Digital Clocks, Status, Shortcut Link icons, Bottom bars and weather widgets. I have already posted my status bars, menu icons etc.

I m thinking of integrating all the widgets to the Latest MinimalKit. What's ur opinion?

I think I will upload it on Tuesday.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by raakaysh
    Well Mate, I m new to this business. I have never studied Comp. Edu.; I m active in the forum only for two months. I m learning yet, and whatever I know now, it is just because I have passion for such things. Things go slowly for me. I m not Morenoro or Monster, u see. This is my first venture.

A few things left to do still. At first my aim was to Release it as it were, but later I thought to add in this Pack some new widgets like Clocks, Digital Clocks, Status, Shortcut Link icons, Bottom bars and weather widgets. I have already posted my status bars, menu icons etc.

I m thinking of integrating all the widgets to the Latest MinimalKit. What's ur opinion?

First of all i must say you do great work bro like Morenoro monster92 Grubmi Xtrato bladehu2 expinox and all others i use Shell from biginning of Spb released it on WM but after my WM Phone broke i ownd a Symbian i had alot of years whitout Shell but after own a c6 now N8 i search for Shell Mods and i found this Topic here but i seen that alot of Modders have left the Field and the first mod what i Installed was Morenoro Android Mod whit Profile worked in the Last SpbShell now i using monster92 last mod MinimalKit 1

Integrating all the widgets to the Latest MinimalKit is a good Idea i think

Keep up your work bud +1 for ya

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@lofass how dud u create link to home because in application when i click on home it goes to spbmenu?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by raakaysh

Hey, raakaysh not be too modest, I think just because you did not know you're showing one of the best modder and designer too.
    For me minimal kit 0.9 remain the best base to add all you want, in the 1.0 I find no need to switch from contacts to weather and then to men¨, if tap on meteo widget is because I'm interested to meteo and no to other, and the new other widget you can add to 0.9 .... I tried to take something from meteo page in v 1.0 and porting ( modified ) in v 0.9, this is the result

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

please note the pixelation when in spb mobile shell on the android icon, facebook and google. It also happens with a few other apps such as accuweather.

cube-computing.co.uk/mobile/1.jpg
    cube-computing.co.uk/mobile/2.jpg

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Two Clocks Preview!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by lofas33
    DeskProject BETA v0.9

Changelog:

+3 New Shortcuts (internet,apps,usb connection)
    +1 Date widget
    +2 music widgets
    +2 page shortuts in 3 sizes
    +8 fullscreen page shortcuts (2x internet,2x games, 2x pictures, 2x Apps)
    +3 Blacktext shortcuts
    +1 Home shortcut

Instructions:

1. Exit Shell
    2. copy all files from SPBShell folder from this post into DeskProject BETA v0.5 SPBShell folder and overwrite all...
    (DeskProject v0.5 is on page 602 in three parts...)
    3.SPB folder you've created copy to E:\others\
    4. copy SpbShell_20028b16.reg from from this post in c:\system\apps and overwrite all...
    5. start Shell and use Msettings from this posts...

If you like it press green arrow on left...

I did what you have written in the instructions but I was unable to make it work properly. Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks

P.S. I have the 598 build of SPB Mobile Shell 3.7.0.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi everyone... I'm new and a noob at this... I have 3.7.1 (635) and i'm trying to figure out how to remove the launcher and contacts bar at the bottom so i can replace them with random widget like a dialer but also keep the carousal and settings. I manage to come across a file but once i installed it... none of the widget was working like my music player, profiles, etc. Can someone send me and the right path?

Page 926 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 4268268769169249259269279289369761026 ... LastLast