Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 913 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 4138138639039119129139149159239631013 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,130 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Quote Originally Posted by raakaysh
    First Preview!!!

Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Finally I here is a PREVIEW OF my first mod. Working still on weather widgets.

Have a look!!! Tell me if U like it or not.

Ur suggestions are most welcome!!!

It consists of 25 Analog Clocks, 40 Digital clocks, 35 Status widgets, More than 75 Bottom Bars, 100 new Icons Added, still working on more widgets (As I m just a beginner). Trying to play with qa_layouts in the hope that something NEW might turn up (not much success so far). It features new widgets and many from old popular mods.
    try to make it landscape enabled......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

First Preview!!!

It consists of 25 Analog Clocks, 40 Digital clocks, 35 Status widgets, More than 75 Bottom Bars, 100 new Icons Added, still working on more widgets (As I m just a beginner). Trying to play with qa_layouts in the hope that something NEW might turn up (not much success so far). It features new widgets and many from old popular mods.
    try to make it landscape enabled......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by darknight07
    The ONE MOD to RULE them ALL!!
    yep, the title is a sorta a joke at the moment or should i say work in progress, even thou i finished this SPB shell over a month and a half ago...but was too busy to post it and decided now to wait for my other team to get rid of all the bugs in my firmware (which they now have) so i can launch my spb shell exclusively first for i8910 owners running my firmware, then shortly after to everyone else.
    It really offers well everything the user might ever need in a smartphone - now a beautiful user experience joins all the features the SPB engine has to offer with a much greater variety of widgets to chose from.
    FULLY supporting landscape, very fluid (scrolling from page to page on my phone is smoother than on Galaxy S2 prototype - subject to phone used and phone's firmware) 7 pages for each layout hard-coded and bug-free (it had been used/tested over monthly preiods of time) with just about everything that is needed skinned. All is done on SPB home build 437 (I find it best; why? cause what i wrote above)
    .................................................. ...........................................

ANYWAYS, back to to the topic: i will later as promised (when i find time) write a guide on how to enable facebook/twitter widgets on ur symbian shell, it's bit complicated since u gotta edit .rgs file along with qa_layouts.dat
    So when's release date for this? in 2 weeks
    c uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

No comments

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by morenoro

No comments
    What do U mean to say?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

What do U mean to say?
    Have you readen the post?
    Please, read the post and THE QUOTE, after that go to the "quote" and read. It´s easy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Have you readen the post?
    Please, read the post and THE QUOTE, after that go to the "quote" and read. It┤s easy
    Yes, I have read it very well, but I what is the purpose of commenting on a post that was posted 20 days ago. That is why I asked. Well u r free to do what u like.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

One weather widget ready, some others to go............

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yes, I have read it very well, but I what is the purpose of commenting on a post that was posted 20 days ago. That is why I asked. Well u r free to do what u like.
    IRONIC MODE-------------ON

Yes, I´ve been waiting desesperately for TWO WEEKS for the "MOD TO RULE THEM ALL". All we are waiting that mod since five months ago, and......
    If you like modding spb, you can wait with all of us to "THE SUPER MOD".
    Thank you SonyEricsson for delayed the Xperia Neo launch, that way, I can taste that magical mod.
    If I were you, don´t share your mod cause everybody ignore it; I think everybody gonna get the DARKNIGHT SUPER MOD.

IRONIC MODE-------------OFF

It´s a long long story Raakaysh, everything is ok with you. I wish in your complete mod everything
    goes all right. Fix the hands in the first analog clock, it´s nice and clear.

Great regards

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

IRONIC MODE-------------ON

Yes, I┤ve been waiting desesperately for TWO WEEKS for the "MOD TO RULE THEM ALL". All we are waiting that mod since five months ago, and......
    If you like modding spb, you can wait with all of us to "THE SUPER MOD".
    Thank you SonyEricsson for delayed the Xperia Neo launch, that way, I can taste that magical mod.
    If I were you, don┤t share your mod cause everybody ignore it; I think everybody gonna get the DARKNIGHT SUPER MOD.

IRONIC MODE-------------OFF

It┤s a long long story Raakaysh, everything is ok with you. I wish in your complete mod everything
    goes all right. Fix the hands in the first analog clock, it┤s nice and clear.

Great regards
    Sorry, mate I have tried hard to fix the hands of the White analog clock, but it does not get aligned......

If u say, I will try.

As for Daaaaark K-Night, Let him sleep, dont wake him from his grave.

Regards.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

First Preview!!!

raakaysh, hi! please give me your slider like on the first screen (miui)

Page 913 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 4138138639039119129139149159239631013 ... LastLast