Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 90 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190590 ... LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 10898
  1. #891
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by racerboy3801
    hey could you upload your mod without the custom menu bar, or do i need do just not add certain files?
    I just want the icon iphone mod and the icons

    Cheers
    just remove vp_bkg_now.dat and qa_layout

  2. #892
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    147
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by LuqmanHakeem
    thanx vaterix..finally..screenshot & file below..thanks to vaterix & other modders..imod a bit of vaterix btwifi.rar to sense bar..
    htc sens bar not working in land scap can you modify it sorry for bad eng

  3. #893
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    34
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by djscope
    HTC + iPhone Custom MOD by djscope

    ***Custom Menu Bar :P :P :P (Check it out!!!)
    ***Custom Icons, turn any shortcut into an iPhone icon with the "BOX" skin
    ***And previous MODS

    same drill... put it in \\others\spbshell\
    sorry but dont really understand how to turn shortcuts into an i phone icon with the box skin what is the box skin exactly cheers

  4. #894
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    34
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by frank1308
    sorry but dont really understand how to turn shortcuts into an i phone icon with the box skin what is the box skin exactly cheers
    figured it out thanx luv it

  5. #895
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,218
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    @djscope
    how to set the weather widget min or max only? i mean current condition in ░C
    mine show like this 29░/24░

  6. #896
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by boyriot
    how to set the weather widget min or max only? i mean current condition in ░C
    mine show like this 29░/24░
    Touch the weather-widget. There You can switch between forecast and current conditions. If You see 29░/24░ in the current-tab, You have to update the data.

  7. #897
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,218
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    just update and set to current condition..but still like that
    may be it's because my city, it said no data on current conditions

  8. #898
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by boyriot
    just update and set to current condition..but still like that
    may be it's because my city, it said no data on current conditions
    Sure about the update? Do You have actual data? You can see the time of the last update on the current-weather-tab.

  9. #899
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by boyriot
    just update and set to current condition..but still like that
    From my experience, not all weather stations operate and update 24/7.

    It would appear (certainly in my local weather staions case) that when no live feed is available to update the service the Min/Max temp's are displayed.

    To check this, press Update in Current Conditions screen and the time of the last feed/update is displayed.

  10. #900
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,218
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by daysofwonder
    Sure about the update? Do You have actual data? You can see the time of the last update on the current-weather-tab.
    Quote Originally Posted by ironass
    From my experience, not all weather stations operate and update 24/7.

    It would appear (certainly in my local weather staions case) that when no live feed is available to update the service the Min/Max temp's are displayed.

    To check this, press Update in Current Conditions screen and the time of the last feed/update is displayed.
    solved, i changed to another big city in my country. now it shows the current conditions.
    just like i said before, not all cities suppport current conditions. i live in a small city


 
Page 90 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190590 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 180
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 02:34 PM
  2. SPB Mobile Shell for symbian S60v5
    By CarelvG in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 05:17 AM
  3. SPB Mobile Shell for Symbian
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 08:58 AM
  4. Review: Spb Mobile Shell 3.5 for Symbian S60 5th Edition
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 10:44 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •