Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 873 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 373773823863871872873874875883923973 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,730 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Quote Originally Posted by expinox
    To add icons (such as icons webOS by monster92) I tried it this way: I added these lines in widget.xml before the lines for the icons Courier type:
    <plugin Name="Link.WebOSGallery" Extends="Link" DoubleSkin="va_misc_now">
    <String Name="Backgrd" Value="WebOSGallery"/>
    <String Name="_Size" Value="WebOS Gallery"/>
    <Int Name="_Flags" Value="6"/>
    <DefaultFont Face="Tahoma" HeightPxl="11" Bold="y" Color="FFFFFF" IgnoreSysColor="1"/>
    <Rect Name="IconRect" X="820" Y="30" Width="60" Height="32"/>
    <Rect Name="TextRect" X="800" Y="110" Width="130" Height="20"/>
    </ Plugin>
    and then lower still before those for the Courier type icons:
    <plugin Name="Link.WebOSGallery">
    <BoundRect X="0" Y="0" Width="65" Height="65"/>
    </ Plugin>
    In va_misc_now there are files .rle dedicated to the webOS type icons, delete the file .reg from c:system\apps and the backup file from crivate\20028b16, relaunch the shell, I see the new themes for the icons, but selecting I get only a blank square. What's wrong?
    I think, u should add the details of the plugins or new shortcuts to the index.xml of the va-misc-now.dat too.

Did u do that, bro

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey guys, i saw a post at page 13 that shows that i able to add more pages on the SPB shell.

but the problem i facing is that i can't find the file in x:/system/apps/SpbShell_20028b16.reg

i manage to find the x:/system/apps then no more.

i reinstall the spb shell on my memory card, but still can't manage to find the SPB shell folder...can give a help here?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jjjkkklll
    hey guys, i saw a post at page 13 that shows that i able to add more pages on the SPB shell.

but the problem i facing is that i can't find the file in x:/system/apps/SpbShell_20028b16.reg

i manage to find the x:/system/apps then no more.

i reinstall the spb shell on my memory card, but still can't manage to find the SPB shell folder...can give a help here?

It is not x:/system, but c;/system/apps

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by expinox
    To add icons (such as icons webOS by monster92) I tried it this way: I added these lines in widget.xml before the lines for the icons Courier type:
    <plugin Name="Link.WebOSGallery" Extends="Link" DoubleSkin="va_misc_now">
    <String Name="Backgrd" Value="WebOSGallery"/>
    <String Name="_Size" Value="WebOS Gallery"/>
    <Int Name="_Flags" Value="6"/>
    <DefaultFont Face="Tahoma" HeightPxl="11" Bold="y" Color="FFFFFF" IgnoreSysColor="1"/>
    <Rect Name="IconRect" X="820" Y="30" Width="60" Height="32"/>
    <Rect Name="TextRect" X="800" Y="110" Width="130" Height="20"/>
    </ Plugin>
    and then lower still before those for the Courier type icons:
    <plugin Name="Link.WebOSGallery">
    <BoundRect X="0" Y="0" Width="65" Height="65"/>
    </ Plugin>
    In va_misc_now there are files .rle dedicated to the webOS type icons, delete the file .reg from c:system\apps and the backup file from crivate\20028b16, relaunch the shell, I see the new themes for the icons, but selecting I get only a blank square. What's wrong?
    You must edit index.xml in va_misc_now.dat adding that icons too. LOOK AT THIS

<Bitmap Name="AndCubesApps" Image="AndCubesApps.bmp" Mask="AndCubesApps_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesFiles" Image="AndCubesFiles.bmp" Mask="AndCubesFiles_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesGallery" Image="AndCubesGallery.bmp" Mask="AndCubesGallery_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesIcq" Image="AndCubesIcq.bmp" Mask="AndCubesIcq_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesInternet" Image="AndCubesInternet.bmp" Mask="AndCubesInternet_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesMusic" Image="AndCubesMusic.bmp" Mask="AndCubesMusic_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesOffice" Image="AndCubesOffice.bmp" Mask="AndCubesOffice_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesOpera" Image="AndCubesOpera.bmp" Mask="AndCubesOpera_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesPhone" Image="AndCubesPhone.bmp" Mask="AndCubesPhone_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesSetts" Image="AndCubesSetts.bmp" Mask="AndCubesSetts_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesSms" Image="AndCubesSms.bmp" Mask="AndCubesSms_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesVideo" Image="AndCubesVideo.bmp" Mask="AndCubesVideo_m.bmp"/>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by raakaysh
    I think, u should add the details of the plugins or new shortcuts to the index.xml of the va-misc-now.dat too.

Did u do that, bro
    Ehm ...., you're right .... Thank you very much, now everything is ok, thanks again friend +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by morenoro
    You must edit index.xml in va_misc_now.dat adding that icons too. LOOK AT THIS

<Bitmap Name="AndCubesApps" Image="AndCubesApps.bmp" Mask="AndCubesApps_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesFiles" Image="AndCubesFiles.bmp" Mask="AndCubesFiles_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesGallery" Image="AndCubesGallery.bmp" Mask="AndCubesGallery_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesIcq" Image="AndCubesIcq.bmp" Mask="AndCubesIcq_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesInternet" Image="AndCubesInternet.bmp" Mask="AndCubesInternet_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesMusic" Image="AndCubesMusic.bmp" Mask="AndCubesMusic_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesOffice" Image="AndCubesOffice.bmp" Mask="AndCubesOffice_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesOpera" Image="AndCubesOpera.bmp" Mask="AndCubesOpera_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesPhone" Image="AndCubesPhone.bmp" Mask="AndCubesPhone_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesSetts" Image="AndCubesSetts.bmp" Mask="AndCubesSetts_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesSms" Image="AndCubesSms.bmp" Mask="AndCubesSms_m.bmp"/>
    <Bitmap Name="AndCubesVideo" Image="AndCubesVideo.bmp" Mask="AndCubesVideo_m.bmp"/>
    Oh, I've just replicated, very thx also to you, and +1 also for you, friend, thx.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

First Digital Clock by Me!!!

Just rename it according to any of ur dclock widget file...

Please, Click the Thanks Button if u like it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by lofas33
    So guys, i almost finished my CrazyPack 1.0

You can find really crazy stuff in it...

thanks to Morenoro, Grubmi, Raakaysh, Bush1992 and all other modders of their HARD work!!!!

and here is screen of my CrazyPack 1.0

I will share if you like it...and please dont forget to press THANKS button....
    lo bud can you share this thx +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

HTC Orange Glow Digital Clock

Here is the Orange version of the same digital clock...........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by raakaysh

It is not x:/system, but c;/system/apps
    i when to c:/system as well...but nothing in there...jus my quickoffice there only...what can i do now?

do i have to install my spbshell on phone memory?

Page 873 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 373773823863871872873874875883923973 ... LastLast