Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 857 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 357757807847855856857858859867907957 ... LastLast
Results 8,561 to 8,570 of 10898
  1. #8561
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    313
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    raakaysh, now when you make, for example, Add Widget-->Shortcut-->Programs and select, for example, Opera you can choice from different type of icons: Courier, CourierVertical, AndCubes, Cream etc. I want have more choice, I want add all WebOs icons ( the rle files already there are ) and others. I hope that this time the concept is clear, thank you for your interest.

  2. #8562
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    313
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by venu238
    why slider is not working?
    How to make it work?
    In b/w +1 for the beautiful mod
    For the slider modify MenuBar.xml and MenuBarMin.xml in qa_layouts, see the difference:
    this block have slider
    <Plugin Name="New">
    <BoundRect X="300" Y="15" Width="70" Height="65"/>
    <Rect Name="SrcIcon" X="0" Y="205" Width="53" Height="55"/>
    <Rect Name="SelRect" X="0" Y="0" Width="53" Height="55"/>
    <Rect Name="IconRect" X="0" Y="0" Width="43" Height="43"/>
    <Point Name="BkNormal" X="0" Y="62"/>
    </Plugin>
    <Plugin Name="Slider" Class="Spb.LSP.Slider" DoubleSkin="vp_bkg_now">
    <BoundRect X="0" Y="610" Width="360" Height="3"/>
    </Plugin>
    </Plugins>
    </Layout>

    <Layout Name="360x640-Done">
    <Plugins Extends="360x640">
    <Plugin Name="Empty">

    this don't have
    <Plugin Name="New">
    <BoundRect X="300" Y="15" Width="70" Height="65"/>
    <Rect Name="SrcIcon" X="0" Y="205" Width="53" Height="55"/>
    <Rect Name="SelRect" X="0" Y="0" Width="53" Height="55"/>
    <Rect Name="IconRect" X="0" Y="0" Width="43" Height="43"/>
    <Point Name="BkNormal" X="0" Y="62"/>
    </Plugin>

    </Plugins>
    </Layout>

    <Layout Name="360x640-Done">
    <Plugins Extends="360x640">
    <Plugin Name="Empty">

    "Y" is the vertical position, for have slider in bottom, if you use top setting Y=610, if you use bottom setting Y=80, for different position try others value.

  3. #8563
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    685
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by expinox
    raakaysh, now when you make, for example, Add Widget-->Shortcut-->Programs and select, for example, Opera you can choice from different type of icons: Courier, CourierVertical, AndCubes, Cream etc. I want have more choice, I want add all WebOs icons ( the rle files already there are ) and others. I hope that this time the concept is clear, thank you for your interest.
    I got it now, mate. But let me try first.

  4. #8564
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    130
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Heres what i did:
    1. I edited a .png file by gimp
    2. Then Using png2skin.exe i converted the files to .rle
    3. I added these edited files to the desired .dat file by renaming the file to .zip and extracting
    4. Then i selected Add to Archive and added the files and password and renamed it e.g Archive.zip to va_clock_small.dat.zip
    5. Then i removed the .zip i.e va_clock_small.dat.zip to va_clock_small.dat and added
    6. Then i opened SPBShell and opened the widget but it restarted HELP

  5. #8565
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    313
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by raakaysh
    I got it now, mate. But let me try first.
    Of course friend, I wait, thx

  6. #8566
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,383
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by expinox
    For the slider modify MenuBar.xml and MenuBarMin.xml in qa_layouts, see the difference:
    this block have slider
    <Plugin Name="New">
    <BoundRect X="300" Y="15" Width="70" Height="65"/>
    <Rect Name="SrcIcon" X="0" Y="205" Width="53" Height="55"/>
    <Rect Name="SelRect" X="0" Y="0" Width="53" Height="55"/>
    <Rect Name="IconRect" X="0" Y="0" Width="43" Height="43"/>
    <Point Name="BkNormal" X="0" Y="62"/>
    </Plugin>
    <Plugin Name="Slider" Class="Spb.LSP.Slider" DoubleSkin="vp_bkg_now">
    <BoundRect X="0" Y="610" Width="360" Height="3"/>
    </Plugin>
    </Plugins>
    </Layout>

    <Layout Name="360x640-Done">
    <Plugins Extends="360x640">
    <Plugin Name="Empty">

    this don't have
    <Plugin Name="New">
    <BoundRect X="300" Y="15" Width="70" Height="65"/>
    <Rect Name="SrcIcon" X="0" Y="205" Width="53" Height="55"/>
    <Rect Name="SelRect" X="0" Y="0" Width="53" Height="55"/>
    <Rect Name="IconRect" X="0" Y="0" Width="43" Height="43"/>
    <Point Name="BkNormal" X="0" Y="62"/>
    </Plugin>

    </Plugins>
    </Layout>

    <Layout Name="360x640-Done">
    <Plugins Extends="360x640">
    <Plugin Name="Empty">

    "Y" is the vertical position, for have slider in bottom, if you use top setting Y=610, if you use bottom setting Y=80, for different position try others value.
    thanx dude +1
    i'll try it now
    but the minimal kit 0.8 has slider files in .rle format in vp_bkg_nw.dat
    does the slider work?

  7. #8567
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    313
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by venu238
    thanx dude +1
    i'll try it now
    but the minimal kit 0.8 has slider files in .rle format in vp_bkg_nw.dat
    does the slider work?
    Yes, work, and if you want change the slider type replace Slider.rle and SliderBar.rle in vp_bkg_now with other take from other mod

  8. #8568
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    130
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    can any1 help ME here aswell?

  9. #8569
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    685
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.MUFC
    can any1 help ME here aswell?
    give me ur files, I will fix it, and tell u the right way.

  10. #8570
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by raklo
    Here is a little UpDate for my PR2.0 Icon-Set.
    I fixed icons so that they look like they act in spbshell.
    Also I added a "Lock Phone" Icon in PR2.0 Style.

    Have a nice day and cya.
    Tnx!

    T.


 
Page 857 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 357757807847855856857858859867907957 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 180
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 02:34 PM
  2. SPB Mobile Shell for symbian S60v5
    By CarelvG in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 05:17 AM
  3. SPB Mobile Shell for Symbian
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 08:58 AM
  4. Review: Spb Mobile Shell 3.5 for Symbian S60 5th Edition
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 10:44 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •