Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 849 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 349749799839847848849850851859899949 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,490 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Quote Originally Posted by yonoshiro
    Hey guys.. just a few more bottom bars for you all.. i hope you like them.
    As usual...works best with monster's mod ( don't forget to thank him).. just rename the file to the battery widget (.eg. "Bottombar1.dat") and replace and restart the shell.

TRON (not my icons.. respect to the author from launcher pro forum)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MINIMAL

DROID X

More to come this weekend guys...still busy at work.Enjoy.. and please thank all the modders and contributors who made this forum so great.
    beautiful bro thx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pageisgod85
    Dude, you need to chill. Morenoro has never claimed that he has come up with these ideas on his own. He is the sole reason why Symbian SPB modding is alive today, after it was dead for 3-4 months when people like DJScope, H.Inez, Vaterix, etc. etc. left the field. So, you really need to stop this unnecessary dissing. If you have some groundbreaking mods of your own, share them with us. If they're good, we'll appreciate it. If not, we sure as hell won't go around blasting you like you were the spawn of the Devil himself.
    he is a reason this thread is alive? u jokking right, cause this thread has been long dead since august of last year, after that within a few month it barely went 150 pages, and that is mostly due to ppl just trying to show off their screens (of which most of them r buggy anyways). When this thread was created, there was post every minute, and a whole new spb mod pack like every hour with continues improvements. Not that I can blame, cause the whole point of SPB shell is to USE it afterall, as it improves the mobile experience, not constantly modding just cause u have either nothing else to do outside the forums, or a consistently unhappy with what u have (which means u should just buy a new phone)
    With that said there is quite afew in particularly weather widgets recently that were nothing short of impressive
    my spb pack last post (hopefully this is enough images for u)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mkl23
    hi guys i need help!!!

well i like to create a weather widget which look like the android file system... so in the box on the top there should be the weather of today in the next box there should be the small one.... so i like to know how i can place the tiny icons and informations...

there is just one line in the xml...

Code:
    <Rect Name="SkyIconSRect"  X="10" Y="300" Width="300" Height="64" />
    but with this line i can`t control where each icon should be placed...

is there a basic file in which all the widgets etc. are defined? for example a line in which the Name="SkyIconSRect" is defined...

hope someone know a solution :/
    actually, this can be done, but only evenly steps like based on basic x y coordinate system and limited to xml, so yeah wouldn't exactly work with that kind of image cause u can't curve the city or degrees

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by xtrato
    weather/skin/medium
    clock/digital/big
    I goota tell u that this was probably one of the most creative widgets i've seen for spb, very unique!! (just had to cut he size of ur weather to 2 kb cause background.rle and backgroundpro.rle is all that's really needed beside the index ofcourse) morenoro, nice of u to copy xtrato weather with everything stretched - i find it hilarious how the sun appears as if someone stepped on it lol. So +1 xtrato, -1 morenoro for doing a crappy job of copying others, ps, what's with all ur black/grey dull designs recently?? most ppl arn't gothic!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by vasilev
    i gave up .. i uninstall spb shell .. install it , copy and paste the two archives and replace existing files .. the same - line on the center and no fullscreen weather
    well thats what u get when u constantly installing different mods and what for? my suggestion is find the best mod u prefer and STICK with it, afterall they all the same - whole point of spb is to make ur life easier, not for it to take over ur life, like it did for some of u here

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ikamalverma
    READ THIS CAREFULL
    after trying IPHONE MOD,ANDROID FROYO 2.2 MOD HTC MOD ANDROID MEETS WIN7 MOD,WINDOWS PHONE 7 MOD,MORENORO'S EACH AND EVERY MOD,SYMBIAN 3 MOD,VIVAZ MOD,N900 MOD,MINIMAL MOD ETC
    AFTER TRYING SO MANY FULL SKINS AND SEVERAL OTHER ADD-ONS I HAV FOUND THAT EVERY SKIN HAS ATLEAST A BUG OR 2....NO MOD HAS ANY EXTRA FUNCTIONALITY OR EQUAL FUNCTIONALITY AS THE ORIGNAL SPB SKIN....

CONCLUSION:MODDING SPB SYMBIAN IS A WASTE OF TIME....JUS THE LOOK OF THE SHELL CHANGES AND EVERYTHING ELSE DETORIATES....UR WORKS THE SAME MANNER...BETTER IDEA THAN MODDING.....STUDENTS STUDY AND MAKE UR CARREER EARN LOTS OF MONEY TO BUY A BETTER PHONE....AND DOSE WHO ALREADY HAV JOBS WORK HARDER....AFTER SPENDING A MONTH ON THIS STUPID PROJECT I GOT NOTHING AND I SWITCHED BACK TO ORIGNAL SPB...MY FONE'S WORKIN LIKE A CHARM...
    DO NOT CONSIDER THE OUTER BEAUTY OF ANYTHING IT'S WHATS INSIDE THAT MATTERS
    excatly my point, at the end mods r useless as they all function the same, but with skins only more buggier than the original. But dude, i'm afraid u talking to a dead wall here since most ppl on these forums have no life.
    However, I DO have to point out to u, the point of modding spb in FIRST place is to make it look much better than the original one, cause lets face it, spb standard is terrible, thou can't tell what looks worth the original or those gothic mods lol lol
    And buying a new phone is NOT always an option especially in North America where it's either 600 unlocked every year (waste of money) or a pathetic 3 year contract (least in canada)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by papashango1000
    btw here is my Set file 7 Pages Lifestyle
    These set files and reg files that ppl like u and morenoro have been posting is what gave screwed up results for newcomers here. cause they contain much more than just the page layouts, all ppl need to change is pagecount in Lockscreen.xml and Lockscreen2.xml of qa_layouts.dat
    this is also how u should add new widgets to spb using Widgets.xml or for professional WidgetsProf.xml
    there is a bunch of other things that u can change, it's just all a matter of reading xml - it tells u what is linked to it anyways

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by xtrato
    9 pages mate but I do not know how long but works
    why would u want 9 pages, man? so that u can kill urself scrolling endlessly?, and heck while u at it, why not have 11 with 22 in total or even 26 uh? plus the more pages u have the less noticable is the movable wallpaper
    android doesn't even have 10, and spb 3d maxed at 14 even with that quick switch at the bottom
    Remember there is ALWAYS a reason why companies design what they do, not to neccessary irritate it's customers or make them want more out of something, it's end users who is the problem at the end and create more for themselves

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by morenoro
    Excuse me to everybody. Some people are waiting for some modifications in my mod (edit images in full weather, slider, 3d in status....) I want to reorganizate all the widgets and I prefer to do things slowly but to do a good mod. So, I┤ll try to fix some bugs and edit some widgets and when all will be ready, I┤ll post it for everybody. Be patient.
    And......I don┤t know what he said, in the first line I was bored, bored to read that.... so,
    - I don┤t know what you are trying to tell
    - I don┤t mind
    - I┤m WORKING, I┤m STUDYING, I┤m MARRIED, I┤ve got a lot of FRIENDS..... and this is my HOBBY.
    Maybe you only need a typical phone with bored icons. We want a personal and exclusive phone. We enjoy modding and you,
    YOU┤RE ARE WASTING YOUR TIME WRITING IN A FRIENDLY FORUM WHERE PEOPLE DON┤T MIND YOUR ....... WORDS.

See you later friends. IT┤S TIME TO MODDING
    ikamalverma, DO YOU LIKE THIS?
    yeah studying at how to mod spb assshit nothing else
    u think i haven't noticed in the past how r constntly online posting every single day except the time when u sleep so srr buddy, but U r the one who is wasting ur time here just because ur life is crap so u have nothing else to do, no need to lock caps if u felt satisfied in what u were doing
    as i posted below that guy has pretty much nailed it (except for few things) otherwise, go ahead and continue to live in denial

as for u postings: "(THERE IS TOO MANY HOURS DEDICATED TO THIS WORK AND TOO MANY MORE FOR MAKE IT BETTER SOON)", OMG, noone asked u to make designs!! but I seriously doubt that it took that much time to make any of them after all u just make widgets and than bunch everything together for ppl to figure out what they want to install, not a complete SPB shell like what seyd or m1ck and others have made.

ps.seyd releses were buggy (in fact all unfinished) but thats cause he spend most of his time making lots of new widgets rather than piling them up into one complete shell (but his widgets r quite frankly the best quality looking i've seen for spb) and m1ck did the opposite
    I've made/started my shell back in October actually but came back every few weeks to fix/add till march

Btw, despite what u said on page 491, noone will miss u! It's a forum, not some fucking family reunion...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by monster92
    Windows Phone 7 v1.0
    Link for download -> http://forum.allnokia.ru/viewtopic.p...179352#2179352
    [URL=http://www.radikal.ru]
    Windows phone 7 skin is quite interesting, was thinking of doing it myself but decided against it due to limitations posed by the spb engine (it is designed after android, not vertical wp7, and therefore really buggy but without doubt that guy is certainly very good xml editor. But prefer wp7 in flash with live tiles

Page 849 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 349749799839847848849850851859899949 ... LastLast