Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 774 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 274674724764772773774775776784824874 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Quote Originally Posted by raakaysh
    Hi expinox,
    Can you add at least 20 extra battery widget shortcut?
    and
    Can u add the icons uploaded by me two or three pages back to the shortcut widget link like the Andcube icons in va_misc_now
    Ok raakaysh, I try with intuition ... I copy in widget.xml all reference to the battery contains in widget.xml of the WP7 mod, then I copy all the lines of the reg of the WP7 that regard battery in reg of minimal kit and after I put all file .dat regard the battery in my SPBSHELL folder.
    I delete C:Private\SpbShellBackup.reg and overwrite the reg in C:System\Apps ....
    and it's work, now have 28 extra battery widget.
    Here the file ( .dat file, file .reg and qa_layouts or, if you want replace only widget.xml, widget.xml for create your new qa_layouts
    Good night !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

can you guys integrate all bottom bars so that they can be used in monoreno mod using shorcuts trick

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by expinox
    Ok raakaysh, I try with intuition ... I copy in widget.xml all reference to the battery contains in widget.xml of the WP7 mod, then I copy all the lines of the reg of the WP7 that regard battery in reg of minimal kit and after I put all file .dat regard the battery in my SPBSHELL folder.
    I delete C:Private\SpbShellBackup.reg and overwrite the reg in C:System\Apps ....
    and it's work, now have 28 extra battery widget.
    Here the file ( .dat file, file .reg and qa_layouts or, if you want replace only widget.xml, widget.xml for create your new qa_layouts
    Good night !
    Thank u very much my friend! +1 to u. U r an angel. I m also thankful to cnx7 for his help.

Here are some more bottom bars. Tell me if u like them.

And if u like them, please do CLICK the THANKS button !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

One More !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Galaxy S Bottom Bar friends !

Click the THANK Button, Please!! (It shows that u Value hard work).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Wow thank you very match bro for shure +1 for Ya will download them when get home and +1 for expinox bro for you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

How do you replace bottom bar here. It's been a long time since i used modded SPBSHELL on my N97 , now am using N8 (can this be used on my phone?). Coz on my files (20028b16) there is no bottom bar.dat Any help guys?

Dont tell me you have to extract and make your own qa_layout.dat....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by earthworm1102
    How do you replace bottom bar here. It's been a long time since i used modded SPBSHELL on my N97 , now am using N8 (can this be used on my phone?). Coz on my files (20028b16) there is no bottom bar.dat Any help guys?
    Hello friend, Ur phone does support this. First of all download the Minimal kit by Monster92 0.7 from here: http://forum.allnokia.ru/viewtopic.p...5033&start=165

Then make a folder on c:/e:/Others/SPBShell (depending on which memory u have installed the shell)

Then put the extracted files in the folder and start ur shell. Before this, u will have to delete two files from ur phone: 1.SpbShell_20028b16 from c:System/apps, and 2.SpbShellBackup from c:/erivate/20028b16. Use Xplore for this purpose.

Replace SpbShell_20028b16.reg file with the file attached below.

Then put all my bottom bars in the SPBShell folder, Start ur shell and u r done.

Go to add widget panel, select battery, change skin and u will see all bottom bars there.

Click the THANK Button if it was helpful to u.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I got to replace the bottom bar... but the thing is it is still a battery icon and when i click on 4 icons it doesn't work. Is it how suppose to be? Just a changing the cion but is still a bettery icon ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think i got it... so you still have to put the real icon on top of that but you choose invisible?? But what about the original 2 icons on each side ? " the house with a circle icon on the left and the circle setting on the right, how can i remove those two to replace them with my new bottom bar. Is there something i can do to make them disappear??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by earthworm1102
    I think i got it... so you still have to put the real icon on top of that but you choose invisible?? But what about the original 2 icons on each side ? " the house with a circle icon on the left and the circle setting on the right, how can i remove those two to replace them with my new bottom bar. Is there something i can do to make them disappear??
    Replace ur qa_layouts.dat with this one. Restart. Go to settings and set Lifestyle and Professional pages to 5 each.
    No THANKS yet, mate.

Page 774 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 274674724764772773774775776784824874 ... LastLast