Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 710 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 210610660700708709710711712720760810 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Quote Originally Posted by nullofnull
    This is a Android phone

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi Mates!
    Can anyone make this beautiful analoge clock?
    Thanx!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Watching this new video about spbshell 3d, I think my time with symbian goes to the end. Maybe spb 3d comes to symbian soon, but probably my se vivaz can´t do that 3d effects right. Maybe I get a SE Xperia Arc or Xperia Neo with android. Look this new video

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

OK. While I think if migrates to android, here is...

MORENORO MOD NEW UPDATE
    Here you´ll find all the last modifications since the last update.
    This is my actual spbshell folder. Along today and tomorrow I´ll post different options to add to your spbshell folder.
    Now I have this:
    - Invisible bottom bar (totally functional)
    - 5 pages new slider
    - There is my bottom weather, my full screen weather and a new trick to change the look of the mod.
    I´ve created a link called "bottom" with my last convenctional bottom bar, so, when we choose that link,
    we can put it exactly in the bottom bar place and it´s look as a convenctional bottom bar.(Look images)
    Maybe some things must be changed or fixed, but, don´t worry, I´ll try to fix them between today and tomorrow.

SUGGEST---> - Install spbshell and the spbshell folder in E. New weather widgets (full screens, bottom weather) are too
    heavy and maybe the restarting troubles solved.(I have a SE vivaz unhacked and spb works right)
    - For the people who have my last mod: DO ALL PROCEDURE AND WE AVOID TROUBLES WITH WIDGETS
    - Install the COMPLETE MOD. When you finish, you can change widgets with your favorite ones
    - If you want change images from my full screen weather, follow this:
    1- Unpack va_weather_images.dat (rename to .zip and password b0fm18zq) as always
    2- You only need edit weather.bmp with photoshop
    3- Resize your favorite image to 560x362 and put in right place in weather.bmp
    4- Apply changes
    5- Repack again and that´s all
    You can choose different images (cars, abstract images, girls, boys,....)

It´s shared in 2 posts, so you need download this post rar and the next

You´ll find:

- Spbshell 1 and spbshell 2. Compilate spbshell1 and spbshell2 in just one folder, rename SPBShell and put into your others folder

PROCEDURE
    1. First to do is backup your settings, that way, when you finished the installation you can have your previous screens
    and not start with the beggining.(SPBMENU---SETTINGS---RIGHT BOTTOM---BACKUPSETTINGS)
    2. I suggest copy your personal spbshell folder, your spbshellregs. and shellbackuprgs.to pc, so if you want revert to previous mod, you can do easily.
    3. IMPORTANT: EXIT SPBSHELL (many people have problems cause they forgot close spbshell before the next steps)
    4. OK.Now delete C:\system\apps\SpbShell_20028b16.reg file
    5. Delete C or E:\Private\20028b16\SpbShellBackup.reg file (For unhacked phones: connect to pc in "mass storage" mode and you´ll see that)
    6. Restart Spb and restore your settings

I POST IT IN 2 POSTS SO YOU MUST HAVE BOTH OF THE SHELL FOLDERS TO GET IT WORK PUT SPBSHELL1 AND SPBSHELL2 TOGETHER IN A FOLDER CALLED Spbshell !!!

As always, you can share this in other forums, but please, don´t forget mention to this forum and me.
    Don´t forget to press the thanks bottom, THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Here is part 2

Jhaorosario01

Quote Originally Posted by morenoro
    OK. While I think if migrates to android, here is...

MORENORO MOD NEW UPDATE
    Here you´ll find all the last modifications since the last update.
    This is my actual spbshell folder. Along today and tomorrow I´ll post different options to add to your spbshell folder.
    Now I have this:
    - Invisible bottom bar (totally functional)
    - 5 pages new slider
    - There is my bottom weather, my full screen weather and a new trick to change the look of the mod.
    I´ve created a link called "bottom" with my last convenctional bottom bar, so, when we choose that link,
    we can put it exactly in the bottom bar place and it´s look as a convenctional bottom bar.(Look images)
    Maybe some things must be changed or fixed, but, don´t worry, I´ll try to fix them between today and tomorrow.

SUGGEST---> - Install spbshell and the spbshell folder in E. New weather widgets (full screens, bottom weather) are too
    heavy and maybe the restarting troubles solved.(I have a SE vivaz unhacked and spb works right)
    - For the people who have my last mod: DO ALL PROCEDURE AND WE AVOID TROUBLES WITH WIDGETS
    - Install the COMPLETE MOD. When you finish, you can change widgets with your favorite ones
    - If you want change images from my full screen weather, follow this:
    1- Unpack va_weather_images.dat (rename to .zip and password b0fm18zq) as always
    2- You only need edit weather.bmp with photoshop
    3- Resize your favorite image to 560x362 and put in right place in weather.bmp
    4- Apply changes
    5- Repack again and that´s all
    You can choose different images (cars, abstract images, girls, boys,....)

It´s shared in 2 posts, so you need download this post rar and the next

You´ll find:

- Spbshell 1 and spbshell 2. Compilate spbshell1 and spbshell2 in just one folder, rename SPBShell and put into your others folder

PROCEDURE
    1. First to do is backup your settings, that way, when you finished the installation you can have your previous screens
    and not start with the beggining.(SPBMENU---SETTINGS---RIGHT BOTTOM---BACKUPSETTINGS)
    2. I suggest copy your personal spbshell folder, your spbshellregs. and shellbackuprgs.to pc, so if you want revert to previous mod, you can do easily.
    3. IMPORTANT: EXIT SPBSHELL (many people have problems cause they forgot close spbshell before the next steps)
    4. OK.Now delete C:\system\apps\SpbShell_20028b16.reg file
    5. Delete C or E:\Private\20028b16\SpbShellBackup.reg file (For unhacked phones: connect to pc in "mass storage" mode and you´ll see that)
    6. Restart Spb and restore your settings

I POST IT IN 2 POSTS SO YOU MUST HAVE BOTH OF THE SHELL FOLDERS TO GET IT WORK PUT SPBSHELL1 AND SPBSHELL2 TOGETHER IN A FOLDER CALLED Spbshell !!!

As always, you can share this in other forums, but please, don´t forget mention to this forum and me.
    Don´t forget to press the thanks bottom, THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!

y0ure really a great m0dder and also a great man m0ren0ro.i salute y0u!

Jhaorosario01

i want the design same as y0urs. Pls pls pls!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by morenoro
    Watching this new video about spbshell 3d, I think my time with symbian goes to the end. Maybe spb 3d comes to symbian soon, but probably my se vivaz can´t do that 3d effects right. Maybe I get a SE Xperia Arc or Xperia Neo with android. Look this new video
    Lo mate let me know bud about android i read to about it so i will whit you my son asked me if then he get my n8 lol so call me in bud

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

what file responsible for 7 pages

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by xtrato
    what file responsible for 7 pages
    you must change the reg file on the Line homescreen pagecount 7 bud

Page 710 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 210610660700708709710711712720760810 ... LastLast