Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 601 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 101501551591599600601602603611651701 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 10898
  1. #6001
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    132
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by xtrato
    yes so I will try to
    So do u think thats icon impossible to put in va_weather_40.dat

  2. #6002
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    153
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by Febry_anwar
    So do u think thats icon impossible to put in va_weather_40.dat
    imagine the following??

  3. #6003
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    132
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by xtrato
    imagine the following??
    Can u make different icon in number 2 and no 4 i mean not the same icon...

  4. #6004
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    132
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    I mean like this....
    I put number in each icon in weather_m.bmp and my request is can u modify each icon present in the picture with the icon pack. in the icon pack, I've given a number on any existing icon ... just sort by name ....

  5. #6005
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    153
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    looks like this but no phone is the same as your original

  6. #6006
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    153
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by Febry_anwar
    I mean like this....
    I put number in each icon in weather_m.bmp and my request is can u modify each icon present in the picture with the icon pack. in the icon pack, I've given a number on any existing icon ... just sort by name ....
    numbered icons in the icon pack you want

  7. #6007
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    132
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by xtrato
    looks like this but no phone is the same as your original
    Yeah..... Like that mate.... It's wonderful...
    But can u change icon in number 2,3,4,5 and 6 with this icons.... so we can see many different icons in weather widget...

  8. #6008
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    65
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    dear xtrato please give me the weather icon attached herewith thanks a lot

    have a blessed day

  9. #6009
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    153
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by benlenavas_06
    dear xtrato please give me the weather icon attached herewith thanks a lot

    have a blessed day
    the weather has created design by morenoro

  10. #6010
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    153
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by Febry_anwar
    Yeah..... Like that mate.... It's wonderful...
    But can u change icon in number 2,3,4,5 and 6 with this icons.... so we can see many different icons in weather widget...
    is correct


 
Page 601 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 101501551591599600601602603611651701 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 180
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 02:34 PM
  2. SPB Mobile Shell for symbian S60v5
    By CarelvG in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 05:17 AM
  3. SPB Mobile Shell for Symbian
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 08:58 AM
  4. Review: Spb Mobile Shell 3.5 for Symbian S60 5th Edition
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 10:44 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •