Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 578 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 784785285685765775785795805886286781078 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Problem with SPB Mobile Shell freezing/ typing not possible

Hi everyone. First of all, thanks for all your hard work. There are some really amazing mods in this thread!
    I have a really annoying problem when using SPB Mobile Shell 3.7.2 on my Nokia 5230/Nuron that I think might be connected to using mods. I am currently using Droid v1, but I have been having the exact same problem using other mods aswell..

Problem
    Suddenly, most often when I want to reply to a text message, I'm unable to use the on-screen keyboard. Entering the messaging application, everything is extremely slow and the on-screen T9-keyboard is not responding (and it doesn't confirm the touch with a small vibration). The only buttons that work (if I'm lucky) are the softkeys in the menubar at the bottom of the screen. Does anyone have the same problem?

It was the same using SPB MS v3.5 (on firmware v.21), now using 3.7.2 (on firmware v40), same problem still arise quite frequently.

The issue can be fixed by restarting SPB Mobile Shell. But since this happens at least once a day, this is not a viable option... Today I am trying to use SPB Mobile Shell without any mods (really ugly), to see if it makes any difference. I am also considering that SPB is installed on phone memory and the mod on memory card might for some reason be the problem?

Please help me solve this. The 5230 is almost unusable without SPB Mobile Shell...
    (By the way, have been searching the web and different forums for hours without finding a solution.)

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Quote Originally Posted by morenoro
    I really don┤t know what happens. I test this mod without bottom bar and works perfectly for me. I┤ve been restarting spb, restarting phone and always keeps set
    Really I don┤t know what is the problem. If someone can help us .... As I told you yesterday, it┤s a problem when I haven┤t got that problem to test it.
    My version of Spb: 3.7.598. Here are my screenshots and I promise you my spb keeps always settings. Thank you all
    mate i m using ur latest and last mod, but in weather widget if i select tempcity it gives with day also (in right side temp, and left side city and day) , i need like in ur screen shot. can u give me that files only?...and how to get the wireless bar like in ur screenshot with panel?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by javed2f
    mate i m using ur latest and last mod, but in weather widget if i select tempcity it gives with day also (in right side temp, and left side city and day) , i need like in ur screen shot. can u give me that files only?...and how to get the wireless bar like in ur screenshot with panel?
    Yes, I┤m always modifying my mod with little changes. This evening I┤ll post you. Really, they are only changes in some widgets, like a new battery and, of course, optimize the MIUI clock and its weather

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by papashango1000
    Morenoro m8 what you think can this be done on Symbian

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...380103&page=62

"To move contacts page 1 to 2 to 3. just stroke your finger left or right on the screen, and you will find out."
    Good question papashango, and beautiful answer bladehu2 ! Thx and thx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

a little help here guys. my weather does not update automatically to 4 days. when i tried to update my weather it only updates for just half a day so i end up pressing update all the time.

can someone help me on this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by morenoro
    Yes, I┤m always modifying my mod with little changes. This evening I┤ll post you. Really, they are only changes in some widgets, like a new battery and, of course, optimize the MIUI clock and its weather
    ok mate..will wait..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey morenoro, just a simple request.. can you make that incoming color *red* please.. Thanks for now

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

to every one have prob in keeping setting of Morenoro's mod , i modify [LockScreen] & [LockScreen2] in qa_layouts and it works.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by morty
    hey morenoro, just a simple request.. can you make that incoming color *red* please.. Thanks for now
    Here it is

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldzlukhu
    Forgive mate, i forget the medium clock.. Here it is..
    Thank you

Page 578 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 784785285685765775785795805886286781078 ... LastLast