Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 504 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 44044544945025035045055065145546041004 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Quote Originally Posted by papashango1000
    There are alot of dawn good modders here maybee one will make it m8 I am so busy in live and job but i try tho to my best to help but i have not got the Time to go into Modding own Mods like Morenoro and other Modders say it alot of read and try
    Hahaha... That's ok.... No problem bro...
    Life is so busy...... Thank u very much....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by morenoro
    At last it will be tomorrow when I´ll publish my mod. I´m fixing some bugs. Before I publish it, I´d like to make a little tutorial with the procedure, so nobody could say don´t know how to install it.
    I´ll present you in 2 versions:
    - With typical bottom bar (for those who don´t want innovate and prefer their own)
    - Without bottom bar, so you can drag icons in that zone (don´t worry you´ll only loose caroussel)
    You could modificate all the icons and widgets with your favorites and I´ll make a tutorial to involve you in this project
    and together can make it better.
    Here is the last beta with the last icons I´ll put in it. I don´t want delay the project, but I´m sure it will be more updates,
    with new, better and more nice icons and widgets.
    Thank you all!!!!!
    Che Morenoro, may I ask you for a last minute feature?

It would be really cool for those of us who have more than one email icon (multiple accounts) if you could add icons for GMail, Hotmail, etc so they would be easier to differentiate when receiving or checking an account.

(It's late, I'm tired and English is my second language, so I ask for permission to re-write my idea to morenoro but in Spanish considering we both are native speakers and I'm pretty sure what I just wrote made little sense)

Morenoro, creo que sería muy bueno si a los incoming widgets le pudieses agregar iconos para Hotmail, GMail, etc, ya que algunos tenemos un widget o icono para cada cuenta y que éste sea con el logo del proveedor no solo le daría un buen valor estético sino que también haría las diferentes cuentas mas fácilmente identificables. Si esto no te fuese posible por falta de ganas o de interés, te pediría si podrías ayudarme a hacerlo yo una vez que hayas terminado todo el pack.

Saludos y muchas gracias!

Thank you all for understanding.

----TOROWSKI EDIT:

Translation of the bit written in Spanish:
    Morenoro, I think it would be really cool if you could add icons for GMail, Hotmail, etc for the ones of us who use one widget or icon for each account, and them being with the provider logo would not only give it a nice aesthetic value but would also make them easier to identify. If this wasn't possible for lack of interest it would be really cool from you if you could help me making them myself once you are finished with the pack

Regards and thank you very much.

There. Again, thank you all for understanding. This was a one-off and does not reflect my regular behaviour.

Cheers!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Torowski
    Che Morenoro, may I ask you for a last minute feature?

It would be really cool for those of us who have more than one email icon (multiple accounts) if you could add icons for GMail, Hotmail, etc so they would be easier to differentiate when receiving or checking an account.

(It's late, I'm tired and English is my second language, so I ask for permission to re-write my idea to morenoro but in Spanish considering we both are native speakers and I'm pretty sure what I just wrote made little sense)

Morenoro, creo que sería muy bueno si a los incoming widgets le pudieses agregar iconos para Hotmail, GMail, etc, ya que algunos tenemos un widget o icono para cada cuenta y que éste sea con el logo del proveedor no solo le daría un buen valor estético sino que también haría las diferentes cuentas mas fácilmente identificables. Si esto no te fuese posible por falta de ganas o de interés, te pediría si podrías ayudarme a hacerlo yo una vez que hayas terminado todo el pack.

Saludos y muchas gracias!

Thank you all for understanding.
    rules says only english is allowed

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by medinstpro
    Hey, please tell how to hide the bottom bar. Need this for SPB Symbian^3 design in lanscape mode.
    You need edit in qa_layouts your menuBar,menuBar2,Screenlock and Screenlock2
    in menubar and menubar2,add this
    <General>
    <DialogObject Value="Spb.Data.MenuBar"/>
    <LayerAlign Value="Bottom" Clip="0" />
    in lockscreen and lockscreen2, change this for portrait and landscape
    <Layout Name="360x640">
    <General>
    <Rect Name="DragRect" X="0" Y="0" Width="360" Height="620"/> this for portrait, do the same for landscape
    </General>
    </Layout>
    You can modify this valor if you put a higher number bottom bar will be smaller and if you put a lower number your bottom bar will be bigger

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

widget_wireless update :-D

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

First we have to do is to choose what kind of mod we like or need. Three differents. In all of them, even if you don´t see the icons, the side bottoms are functional.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

And these are my actual 5 pages, + one more for favorite contacts.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Ok! Today is the day.First, I´d like give thanks to everybody to help me to do this mod.
    - To everybody of XDA.DEVELOPERS, specially VOSTRADAMUS, MSKIP AND DOC3000. Without their widgets, icons and support, it would be impossible.
    - To FORUM.ALLNOKIA.RU, there is a great modders there and I learnt a lot of things with their mods.
    - Here, TOMMYHECKER, H.INEZ, SEYD, DJSCOPE... (impossible give all names, but you know who are), they start this project ( 27 May 2010,see post #1)
    and I only complete it. I´ve told you too many times, in this topic, in this forum are all the answers to mod spb.Read and learn.
    - To everyone who shows icons, widgets, around the net
    - Of course, ALL OF YOU FROM DAILYMOBILE, without your help and anime this project never would be finished.

Here is THREE different variants of the same mod. With typical bottom bar-Bottom bar only side bottoms-Without bottom bar.

First you have to do is to choose what kind of mod you want. The procedure is the same of other mods and when you have installed one of them
    you can change it very easily without repeat all process.So, I suggest the option without bottom bar, at first maybe a little complicated adapt to the new interface,
    but in two days all go great, I SURE YOU!
    I don´t want to make this too long. If you have any dude, please ask me. You know how works this mod, is the same of the last one. Now there is more
    possibilities with widgets. I´ve changed some widgets. I add more options in others, now we have a lot of link boxes and finally we have an
    invisible link; you only need Add widget---direct link---Back and we´ll have a link to nowhere but we can change theme and put icon over icon to
    change the look of wireless, profiles, etc.If you choose no bottom bar, you need to know:
    1- Tapping in the below corners you´ll find
    - Left----> SPB MENU
    - Right---> The original function (add widget, delete, change background,....)
    2- Now you don´t have CAROUSSEL
    3- To access to your FAVORITE CONTACTS you need TAP ON MISSED CALLS and now you go to call menu and we can access to call registry, contact and agenda
    (only one more press than original)
    4- When you practice that movements you´ll see is easy and now we have possibility to drag icons in bottom bar, now spb is usefully.

Maybe someone find some bug, if you find it or you have any dude please tell me and I´ll try to solve.

PROCEDURE
    1. As Bladehu says, first to do is backup your settings, that way, when you finished the installation you can have your previous screens
    and not start with the beggining.(SPBMENU---SETTINGS---RIGHT BOTTOM---BACKUPSETTINGS)
    2. I suggest copy your personal spbshell folder, your spbshellregs. and shellbackuprgs.to pc, so if you want revert to previous mod, you can do easily.
    3. IMPORTANT: EXIT SPBSHELL (many people have problems, they forgot close spbshell before the next steps)
    4. OK.Now delete C:\system\apps\SpbShell_20028b16.reg file
    5. Delete C or E:\Private\20028b16\SpbShellBackup.reg file
    6. Choose one of the 3 different versions of mod, rename SPBShell and copy to Others
    7. Restart Spb
    8- Restore your settings
    If you wanna change style between three, only need copy that spbshell folder to others, overwrite and it´s not necessary all procedure.
    And now you can change the widgets to your favourite ones, but you must to know you must name it with my original names, cause if you don`t do
    that way spb crash!
    As Bladehu says for his mod. You can modify, distribute all around the net; but, please mention the author. This is a hard work, too many hours
    dedicated to modify spb and that it´s the only we need.
    OK, and if you like this PRESS GREEN ARROW, is the way to follow modding.
    THANKS ALL!!!!

You can download here
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5NBLBS8X

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by morenoro
    Ok! Today is the day.First, I´d like give thanks to everybody to help me to do this mod.
    - To everybody of XDA.DEVELOPERS, specially VOSTRADAMUS, MSKIP AND DOC3000. Without their widgets, icons and support, it would be impossible.
    - To FORUM.ALLNOKIA.RU, there is a great modders there and I learnt a lot of things with their mods.
    - Here, TOMMYHECKER, H.INEZ, SEYD, DJSCOPE... (impossible give all names, but you know who are), they start this project ( 27 May 2010,see post #1)
    and I only complete it. I´ve told you too many times, in this topic, in this forum are all the answers to mod spb.Read and learn.
    - To everyone who shows icons, widgets, around the net
    - Of course, ALL OF YOU FROM DAILYMOBILE, without your help and anime this project never would be finished.

Here is THREE different variants of the same mod. With typical bottom bar-Bottom bar only side bottoms-Without bottom bar.

First you have to do is to choose what kind of mod you want. The procedure is the same of other mods and when you have installed one of them
    you can change it very easily without repeat all process.So, I suggest the option without bottom bar, at first maybe a little complicated adapt to the new interface,
    but in two days all go great, I SURE YOU!
    I don´t want to make this too long. If you have any dude, please ask me. You know how works this mod, is the same of the last one. Now there is more
    possibilities with widgets. I´ve changed some widgets. I add more options in others, now we have a lot of link boxes and finally we have an
    invisible link; you only need Add widget---direct link---Back and we´ll have a link to nowhere but we can change theme and put icon over icon to
    change the look of wireless, profiles, etc.If you choose no bottom bar, you need to know:
    1- Tapping in the below corners you´ll find
    - Left----> SPB MENU
    - Right---> The original function (add widget, delete, change background,....)
    2- Now you don´t have CAROUSSEL
    3- To access to your FAVORITE CONTACTS you need TAP ON MISSED CALLS and now you go to call menu and we can access to call registry, contact and agenda
    (only one more press than original)
    4- When you practice that movements you´ll see is easy and now we have possibility to drag icons in bottom bar, now spb is usefully.

Maybe someone find some bug, if you find it or you have any dude please tell me and I´ll try to solve.

PROCEDURE
    1. As Bladehu says, first to do is backup your settings, that way, when you finished the installation you can have your previous screens
    and not start with the beggining.(SPBMENU---SETTINGS---RIGHT BOTTOM---BACKUPSETTINGS)
    2. I suggest copy your personal spbshell folder, your spbshellregs. and shellbackuprgs.to pc, so if you want revert to previous mod, you can do easily.
    3. IMPORTANT: EXIT SPBSHELL (many people have problems, they forgot close spbshell before the next steps)
    4. OK.Now delete C:\system\apps\SpbShell_20028b16.reg file
    5. Delete C or E:\Private\20028b16\SpbShellBackup.reg file
    6. Choose one of the 3 different versions of mod, rename SPBShell and copy to Others
    7. Restart Spb

If you wanna change style between three, only need copy that spbshell folder to others, overwrite and it´s not necessary all procedure.
    And now you can change the widgets to your favourite ones, but you must to know you must name it with my original names, cause if you don`t do
    that way spb crash!
    As Bladehu says for his mod. You can modify, distribute all around the net; but, please mention the author. This is a hard work, too many hours
    dedicated to modify spb and that it´s the only we need.
    OK, and if you like this PRESS GREEN ARROW, is the way to follow modding.
    THANKS ALL!!!!

You can download here
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5NBLBS8X
    Thx bro look awsome will try it and post some screens after install 1000+

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Please, show me your screens and tell me if all goes right

Page 504 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 44044544945025035045055065145546041004 ... LastLast