Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 503 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 34034534935015025035045055135536031003 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

At last it will be tomorrow when IŽll publish my mod. IŽm fixing some bugs. Before I publish it, IŽd like to make a little tutorial with the procedure, so nobody could say donŽt know how to install it.
    IŽll present you in 2 versions:
    - With typical bottom bar (for those who donŽt want innovate and prefer their own)
    - Without bottom bar, so you can drag icons in that zone (donŽt worry youŽll only loose caroussel)
    You could modificate all the icons and widgets with your favorites and IŽll make a tutorial to involve you in this project
    and together can make it better.
    Here is the last beta with the last icons IŽll put in it. I donŽt want delay the project, but IŽm sure it will be more updates,
    with new, better and more nice icons and widgets.
    Thank you all!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

status_date_alarm to all delete .zip copy xx:\others\SPBShell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by morenoro
    At last it will be tomorrow when IŽll publish my mod. IŽm fixing some bugs. Before I publish it, IŽd like to make a little tutorial with the procedure, so nobody could say donŽt know how to install it.
    - With typical bottom bar (for those who donŽt want innovate and prefer their own)
    - Without bottom bar, so you can drag icons in that zone (donŽt worry youŽll only loose caroussel)
    You could modificate all the icons and widgets with your favorites and IŽll make a tutorial to involve you in this project
    Here is the last beta with the last icons IŽll put in it. I donŽt want delay the project, but IŽm sure it will be more updates,
    Thank you all!!!!!
    Hey, please tell how to hide the bottom bar. Need this for SPB Symbian^3 design in lanscape mode.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by medinstpro
    Hey, please tell how to hide the bottom bar. Need this for SPB Symbian^3 design in lanscape mode.
    Tomorrow, ok?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by papashango1000
    Maybe this little date helps you
    To papashango1000... Thanks before for the reply....
    But i already have that date widget..... I think if anyone in here can make that... I have read all of this tread,but i never seen date widget like that.... and can u make weather indication like in HTC weather widget...?
    +1...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey guys have you seen this news?( http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/04/te...kiacorporation ) I always imagined this would be unthinkable, but it may come true: a Nokia powered by Windows Phone 7. I particularly donŽt disagree, as Symbian has visibly declined on mobile os market, but perhaps Android would be a better choice. However, read it and let me know ur own opinions on this.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mmcluke1
    Hey guys have you seen this news?( http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/04/te...kiacorporation ) I always imagined this would be unthinkable, but it may come true: a Nokia powered by Windows Phone 7. I particularly donŽt disagree, as Symbian has visibly declined on mobile os market, but perhaps Android would be a better choice. However, read it and let me know ur own opinions on this.
    New nokia phone prices will increase as well =D

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by morenoro
    Thank you all!!!!!
    Wow just cant wait for the Release

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Febry_anwar
    To papashango1000... Thanks before for the reply....
    But i already have that date widget..... I think if anyone in here can make that... I have read all of this tread,but i never seen date widget like that.... and can u make weather indication like in HTC weather widget...?
    +1...
    There are alot of dawn good modders here maybee one will make it m8 I am so busy in live and job but i try tho to my best to help but i have not got the Time to go into Modding own Mods like Morenoro and other Modders say it alot of read and try

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mmcluke1
    Dont know what to say my first Phone was a Nokia a big one and i try some other Phones but i for me like Nokia best i had WiMo too that was Cool whit the Shell on it becouse some Themes from the Xda Moddrers was whit 3 Screens of Contacts just say 1 for Privat one for Job and 1 For Friends

Page 503 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 34034534935015025035045055135536031003 ... LastLast