Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 503 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 34034534935015025035045055135536031003 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 10898
  1. #5021
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    490
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    At last it will be tomorrow when IŽll publish my mod. IŽm fixing some bugs. Before I publish it, IŽd like to make a little tutorial with the procedure, so nobody could say donŽt know how to install it.
    IŽll present you in 2 versions:
    - With typical bottom bar (for those who donŽt want innovate and prefer their own)
    - Without bottom bar, so you can drag icons in that zone (donŽt worry youŽll only loose caroussel)
    You could modificate all the icons and widgets with your favorites and IŽll make a tutorial to involve you in this project
    and together can make it better.
    Here is the last beta with the last icons IŽll put in it. I donŽt want delay the project, but IŽm sure it will be more updates,
    with new, better and more nice icons and widgets.
    Thank you all!!!!!

  2. #5022
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    153
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    status_date_alarm to all delete .zip copy xx:\others\SPBShell

  3. #5023
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    109
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by morenoro
    At last it will be tomorrow when IŽll publish my mod. IŽm fixing some bugs. Before I publish it, IŽd like to make a little tutorial with the procedure, so nobody could say donŽt know how to install it.
    IŽll present you in 2 versions:
    - With typical bottom bar (for those who donŽt want innovate and prefer their own)
    - Without bottom bar, so you can drag icons in that zone (donŽt worry youŽll only loose caroussel)
    You could modificate all the icons and widgets with your favorites and IŽll make a tutorial to involve you in this project
    and together can make it better.
    Here is the last beta with the last icons IŽll put in it. I donŽt want delay the project, but IŽm sure it will be more updates,
    with new, better and more nice icons and widgets.
    Thank you all!!!!!
    Hey, please tell how to hide the bottom bar. Need this for SPB Symbian^3 design in lanscape mode.

  4. #5024
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    490
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by medinstpro
    Hey, please tell how to hide the bottom bar. Need this for SPB Symbian^3 design in lanscape mode.
    Tomorrow, ok?

  5. #5025
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    132
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by papashango1000
    Maybe this little date helps you
    To papashango1000... Thanks before for the reply....
    But i already have that date widget..... I think if anyone in here can make that... I have read all of this tread,but i never seen date widget like that.... and can u make weather indication like in HTC weather widget...?
    +1...

  6. #5026
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    33
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Hey guys have you seen this news?( http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/04/te...kiacorporation ) I always imagined this would be unthinkable, but it may come true: a Nokia powered by Windows Phone 7. I particularly donŽt disagree, as Symbian has visibly declined on mobile os market, but perhaps Android would be a better choice. However, read it and let me know ur own opinions on this.

  7. #5027
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    104
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by mmcluke1
    Hey guys have you seen this news?( http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/04/te...kiacorporation ) I always imagined this would be unthinkable, but it may come true: a Nokia powered by Windows Phone 7. I particularly donŽt disagree, as Symbian has visibly declined on mobile os market, but perhaps Android would be a better choice. However, read it and let me know ur own opinions on this.
    New nokia phone prices will increase as well =D

  8. #5028
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,780
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by morenoro
    At last it will be tomorrow when IŽll publish my mod. IŽm fixing some bugs. Before I publish it, IŽd like to make a little tutorial with the procedure, so nobody could say donŽt know how to install it.
    IŽll present you in 2 versions:
    - With typical bottom bar (for those who donŽt want innovate and prefer their own)
    - Without bottom bar, so you can drag icons in that zone (donŽt worry youŽll only loose caroussel)
    You could modificate all the icons and widgets with your favorites and IŽll make a tutorial to involve you in this project
    and together can make it better.
    Here is the last beta with the last icons IŽll put in it. I donŽt want delay the project, but IŽm sure it will be more updates,
    with new, better and more nice icons and widgets.
    Thank you all!!!!!
    Wow just cant wait for the Release

  9. #5029
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,780
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by Febry_anwar
    To papashango1000... Thanks before for the reply....
    But i already have that date widget..... I think if anyone in here can make that... I have read all of this tread,but i never seen date widget like that.... and can u make weather indication like in HTC weather widget...?
    +1...
    There are alot of dawn good modders here maybee one will make it m8 I am so busy in live and job but i try tho to my best to help but i have not got the Time to go into Modding own Mods like Morenoro and other Modders say it alot of read and try

  10. #5030
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,780
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

    Quote Originally Posted by mmcluke1
    Hey guys have you seen this news?( http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/04/te...kiacorporation ) I always imagined this would be unthinkable, but it may come true: a Nokia powered by Windows Phone 7. I particularly donŽt disagree, as Symbian has visibly declined on mobile os market, but perhaps Android would be a better choice. However, read it and let me know ur own opinions on this.
    Dont know what to say my first Phone was a Nokia a big one and i try some other Phones but i for me like Nokia best i had WiMo too that was Cool whit the Shell on it becouse some Themes from the Xda Moddrers was whit 3 Screens of Contacts just say 1 for Privat one for Job and 1 For Friends


 
Page 503 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 34034534935015025035045055135536031003 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 180
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 02:34 PM
  2. SPB Mobile Shell for symbian S60v5
    By CarelvG in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 05:17 AM
  3. SPB Mobile Shell for Symbian
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 08:58 AM
  4. Review: Spb Mobile Shell 3.5 for Symbian S60 5th Edition
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 10:44 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •