Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 469 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519569969 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

I think these forums are to share our designs, our mods. No mod is better than other, only different. I like my design, but I caught ideas from other modders and other forums. The idea is to make our OWN screen, our OWN PHONE, make it different to other phones with default personalization. So I like people like MY CLOCK, I really think is different to other designs. I don┤t speak Russian and Google translator many times fails. I think someone make own my design (I think!!!). An other has posted all my mod, with modificate icons that I posted here in our forum. If someone dude who is the original modder I have all original icons, the original template Photoshop cs4, ....
    I know many modders from Russian forum post here too and I┤d like they reivindicate that design originally posted in FORUM.DAILYMOBILE. See this:
    http://forum.allnokia.ru/viewtopic.p...5033&start=135
    and thanks to papashango.
    All you know I posted (13/01/2011) that mod before that (24/01/2011)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

you are the author? or who? I like your work and I can edit it by myself but thank you
    and it is my

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Morenoro,

Big part of the moders that usually been here in this topic go away because of what you just said, that some other "moders" (that don┤t understand anything of modding) say that a "piece of art" has his signature when in reality the real "master piece" his guys like you, guys who do this for fun and pleasure. I hope you don┤t give up like the others have done and hope that you keep doing your "pieces of art" for people like me who love┤s your work.
    Sorry for the english but i┤m from portugal and english is not my strongest language

KEEP UP WITH THE GREAT WORK M8!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by lentini_7
    Morenoro,

Big part of the moders that usually been here in this topic go away because of what you just said, that some other "moders" (that don┤t understand anything of modding) say that a "piece of art" has his signature when in reality the real "master piece" his guys like you, guys who do this for fun and pleasure. I hope you don┤t give up like the others have done and hope that you keep doing your "pieces of art" for people like me who love┤s your work.
    Sorry for the english but i┤m from portugal and english is not my strongest language

KEEP UP WITH THE GREAT WORK M8!!!
    Thank you very much. By now I don┤t think to go away. An for all of you, if you want or need some original png file that could be edited from my mod, just tell me; I┤ll be proud to share with all of you. Too many minds creating mods are better than only one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yes I too will share the work and I'm glad there is someone like you that order, and even my eng. is not the best and I SLOVAKIA

in which ".dat" find and remove the background

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I leave a comment in russian forum...." You aren't the author, the author is MORENORO from Spain..." .... thanks for ALL, morenoro

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Here is a tutorial to edit widgets. If someone can modificate it to make it better, that┤s would be great.
    Tomorrow I┤ll try to make another tutorial to edit the images: png and bmp files (rle by now aren┤t editables)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thx very mutch +1 m8

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by morenoro
    Here is a tutorial to edit widgets. If someone can modificate it to make it better, that┤s would be great.
    Tomorrow I┤ll try to make another tutorial to edit the images: png and bmp files (rle by now aren┤t editables)
    +1 For ya m8!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by xtrato
    yes I too will share the work and I'm glad there is someone like you that order, and even my eng. is not the best and I SLOVAKIA

in which ".dat" find and remove the background
    In va_misc_now.dat there is two of that icons.
    In vp_bkg_now there is the background
    and in vp_menu_btn the other icons.
    These are original files. Now you need your personal dat files to modificate them. A idea, if you turn all in BLACK the background_m the background dissapears.

Page 469 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519569969 ... LastLast