Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 449 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459499549949 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Quote Originally Posted by xtrato
    please why is this happening to me when converted into the BMP what am I doing wrong?
    my eng. is not the best and therefore I ask for help via png to give the following:
    c: \ png2skin.exe c: \ aaa \ battery.png c: \ aaa \ bmp Battery
    I modified in qa_layouts the widget.xml to resize the battery. If you don´t modify that, your battery doesn´t look like mine. It´s the problem to use different mods. If you want it only battery widget like mine tell me and I could changer yours widget.xml. just share me your current qa_layouts. See what I´m telling you...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Here is the final weather icons with reflections. Now only in size 40 and optimized to my clock. If you want use in different sizes, you only need resize the weather bmp. There is a widget icon medium optimized for the clock, aligned temperature; and finally a little modification of clock. That way, you can have a screen like this.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Congratulations to all of you. 300 pages. Forum is still alive.
    Ok. In my mind there is a project and I need some help. I need ideas to put arrows in this clock. I need png files to create part of that project. I think it would be good. Here is the original face to clock in png. THANKS!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by zavenfoizon
    can i have these batery widget ?
    Quote Originally Posted by zavenfoizon
    can i have these batery widget ?
    Here it is, but first read post #4484 cause maybe you´ll have the same problem. Here is in green and blue. Delete zip and blue or green and that´s all

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

srgudhka. It could be great. I´m member of xda developers (before i had a xperia x2). You must to know that widgets are to windows mobile, and wm has spb too many time ago. Possible? Yes, but.......... I remember I had three battery widgets in only mod, 10 or 12 boxes to choose,....
    Simply, a new programm. I think when that project would be finished, my phone wil be dead. That project is too hard, I think we can choose some ideas from them and apply to our phones.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604146
    This is what we are talking. Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuufffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

need the password

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can somebody tell me where I find this wireless /profile bar that is under the clock?? Is it solid (all in one) or every widget like profiles, bluetooth is individual?? I know that this bar is from SeidAbi theme but when I put these files (va_misc and va_misc_now) every icon turns transparent.
    I`m using a mix theme (icons and menu bar from http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=29408.360, battery, profiles, wireless bar, notifications and calendar from somewhere else and the clock, weather widgets from moronero). So to theme that i`m using I want to add Moronero new clock with weather widgets and the wireless bar that is under. If you like "my" theme write to me, I`m upload it as soon as I return (monday).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by morenoro
    Here is the final weather icons with reflections. Now only in size 40 and optimized to my clock. If you want use in different sizes, you only need resize the weather bmp. There is a widget icon medium optimized for the clock, aligned temperature; and finally a little modification of clock. That way, you can have a screen like this.
    Wow! Great work, man. +1 to you.

I see a lot of blue accents in this mod. Have you posted these dat files yet? The previous one was green, right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Sorry. Yes, I´ve translated the skin and bottoms to the mod, but they are not aligned. Give me the qa_layout and it will be faster. Thanks
    Yeah sure...
    Here is it!
    (Always rename .zip )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

How do I enlarge the temperature? Thanks

Page 449 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459499549949 ... LastLast