Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 407 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507907 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

am using this skin http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...html#msg268798

and the package looks like this

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by usama ahmmed 1
    am using this skin http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...html#msg268798
    and the package looks like this
    m8, here you go:
    Slideunlock - It's the slideunlock 2.2, a screen locker application for s60v5 (see the first two screenshot). If you like it then you can install it (it's trial version not cracked, but google is your friend).
    SPB_Backgrounds - background images, if you like it then put them into E:\images\pictures\spbshell dir, then you can choice them from "right softkey -> change background -> local gallery"
    SPB_hun_lang - corrected hungarian language files, I don't think so that you need it
    SPBshell - this is the dir what contains the skin files, put this complete 'SPBshell' directory to E:\others then restart the shell and voila. I don't suggest to copy anything to c:\private\20028b16 dir because it's the original dir of shell and the spb made a dedicated way to skins directory, which are E:\others\spbshell or C:\others\spbshell (I prefer the E: -> memory card).
    SPBshell_extra - there are many different skin files, if you'd like to use 5pages (the deafult in SPBshell dir is only for 3 pages homescreen) then you have to copy the vp_bkg_now.dat from 5_pages_slider dir to E:\others\spbshell dir (overwrite the existing one), then restart, and you will have 5 dots slider. Do the same method if you need the big weather widget without update time or city+update time, or if you like more the original battery widget instead of my "only percent" type.
    Theme - my symbian themes

Is it clear now?
    (I've added this description to original post also)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bladehu2
    m8, here you go:
    Slideunlock - It's the slideunlock 2.2, a screen locker application for s60v5 (see the first two screenshot). If you like it then you can install it (it's trial version not cracked, but google is your friend).
    SPB_Backgrounds - background images, if you like it then put them into E:\images\pictures\spbshell dir, then you can choice them from "right softkey -> change background -> local gallery"
    SPB_hun_lang - corrected hungarian language files, I don't think so that you need it
    SPBshell - this is the dir what contains the skin files, put this complete 'SPBshell' directory to E:\others then restart the shell and voila. I don't suggest to copy anything to c:\private\20028b16 dir because it's the original dir of shell and the spb made a dedicated way to skins directory, which are E:\others\spbshell or C:\others\spbshell (I prefer the E: -> memory card).
    SPBshell_extra - there are many different skin files, if you'd like to use 5pages (the deafult in SPBshell dir is only for 3 pages homescreen) then you have to copy the vp_bkg_now.dat from 5_pages_slider dir to E:\others\spbshell dir (overwrite the existing one), then restart, and you will have 5 dots slider. Do the same method if you need the big weather widget without update time or city+update time, or if you like more the original battery widget instead of my "only percent" type.
    Theme - my symbian themes

Is it clear now?
    (I've added this description to original post also)
    thnx bro +1 btw can u share ur settings file ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

PLEASE HELP ME !!!

No one can help me with the MediaWidget ??

PLEASE !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Dennwelle
    PLEASE HELP ME !!!

No one can help me with the MediaWidget ??

PLEASE !!!
    bro mayb change ur language to eng and check if it works or try music widget from some other spb skin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can you help me with a other MusicSkin if the English Lang not working ?? I can┤t test the English Lang, my Girlfriend is not @ Home now, but i do it in 2h and write here again !

Thanks in advance Dude !!

Greetings ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can you help me with a other MusicSkin if the English Lang not working ?? I can┤t test the English Lang, my Girlfriend is not @ Home now, but i do it in 2h and write here again !

Thanks in advance Dude !!

Greetings ...
    dude i dunno what .dat file is responsible for music widget am new to spb shell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ohhhh

The MediaPlayer Widget is in "va_misc_now.dat" and the "Widget.xml" in "qa_layouts.dat" this Files Controls the MediaPlayer-Widget...

Can no one here help me with the correct Files ??

No one have a MediaPlayer Widget on 3.5.5 349 with HTC Style

Greetings ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

here dude

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hy
    I have now the 3.5.5 349 install and the HTC Theme runs great and the Contact Problem is gone
    BUT - Now i have a new Problem with the Mediaplayer Widget
    I opened the Widget.xml but is in the file only this ...
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

<!--Plugin Name="Media" Class="Spb.LSP.Media" DoubleSkin="va_misc_now">
    <BoundRect X="0" Y="0" Width="160" Height="90"/>
    <Rect Name="TextRect" X="8" Y="6" Width="140" Height="27"/>
    <Rect Name="BtnPlayPause" X="54" Y="36" Width="49" Height="49"/>
    <Rect Name="BtnPrev" X="4" Y="36" Width="49" Height="49"/>
    <Rect Name="BtnNext" X="104" Y="36" Width="49" Height="49"/>
    <Color Name="TextColor" Value="FFFFFF"/>
    <Color Name="EmptyTextColor" Value="DBDBDB"/>
    <Font Name="MediaWidget" Face="Tahoma" HeightPxl="11" Bold="n"/>
    </Plugin-->

If I delete the extra characters "!-- & --" then it shows me - " MediaWidget Skin is incorrect "
    PLEASE HELP ME !! This is the only Problem i have with SBP on my Girlfriends Satio She has Birthday today and i will DONE with this - PLEASE HELP !
    Thanks in advance
    Much Greetings from Germany
    m8, the responsible skin files of mediaplayer are in va_misc_now.dat -> media.rle and mediabuttons.rle (or in the old skins the extension are bmps)
    this commented lines are the originals, but probably the creator changed the media widget's way to something else, try to find it in widgets.xml (on the end of file maybe?). first of all, unpack the va_misc_no.dat and check that the media and mediabuttons files are exist or not. after that, you have to check the index.xml in va_misc_now, try to find these lines:
    Bitmap Name="Media" Image="media.bmp" Mask="media_m.bmp"
    Bitmap Name="MediaButtons" Image="mediabuttons.bmp" Mask="mediabuttons_m.bmp"
    the best way to find the differences between an own skin file and the original, if you're extract all two files to different directories and compare them with beyondcompare3. you'll see what are the added or removed lines from/to xml and the new/deleted image (rle) files from/to skin dats.

Page 407 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507907 ... LastLast