Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 175 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275675 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 10898
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Modding SPB Mobile Shell Symbian

Quote Originally Posted by c0dac0da
    Me tried copying this file in spbshell folder but not able to get the big weather widget ......... some1 help

Me using SPB Shell version 3.5.0 build 295
    Bro. unzip the file big weather.zip and copy the files

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey guys, I'm searching for a Sense HD 2 (I think that's what it's called) status bar that works properly - the one I'm using right now opens contacts every time I don't hit the two outer buttons exactly in the middle, and some of the functions of the regular bar aren't working (or are removed).

This thread is brilliant, but I really lost track of all the mods out there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dcsy
    I still have a backup on my pc but I thought by deleting it and when installing 349, it would automatically create and install all .dats files in E drive 'Others' folder? Am I right? But I have searched every folders in C & E drives, I can't seem to locate SPB Shell folder. So, should I copy my backup from pc and paste them back to E drive 'Others' folder? Thanks again guys for assisting me.
    Hi guys

I desperately need someone's help. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I still can't find the SPB Shell folder in my E drive. Where can I locate it? I tried to look for a step-by-step SPB Shell installation on E drive but no success. I vaguely remember when I first installed 295, I think I set it up to keep all .dats files in 'Others' on E Mass drive. Please help. Thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyHecker
    Perfect status bar. Awesome. Please share it and clock too please. Or share all your stuff =)

And this status bar is maybe better =)

This is actually the second mod(as it was said) but was never shared as of now... what do u think?? Is this just a teaser?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi guys

I desperately need someone's help. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I still can't find the SPB Shell folder in my E drive. Where can I locate it? I tried to look for a step-by-step SPB Shell installation on E drive but no success. I vaguely remember when I first installed 295, I think I set it up to keep all .dats files in 'Others' on E Mass drive. Please help. Thanks.
    if the SPBShell is not there just make one, then copy ur dat files to that so E/others/SPBshell its pretty easy to do, i mean to simplifly it use a file veiwer like xplore then go to e drive click on others then make a new directory name it SPBShell add ur dat files to that restart ur shell hope this helps

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by earthworm1102
    This is actually the second mod(as it was said) but was never shared as of now... what do u think?? Is this just a teaser?
    has to be everyone else on here is quick to share there mods but not this guy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by frank1308
    if the SPBShell is not there just make one, then copy ur dat files to that so E/others/SPBshell its pretty easy to do, i mean to simplifly it use a file veiwer like xplore then go to e drive click on others then make a new directory name it SPBShell add ur dat files to that restart ur shell hope this helps
    Yes, that was what I did as well but SPB doesn't recognize all the .dat files in there. Can someone teach me how I can find all the SPB folder where .dat files are kept so I can replace them with ones that I like please?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yes, that was what I did as well but SPB doesn't recognize all the .dat files in there. Can someone teach me how I can find all the SPB folder where .dat files are kept so I can replace them with ones that I like please?
    Hi

Can someone please guide me to the very first step on how to install SPB Shell on my n97?

I had 295 installed before and decided to install 349. It installed successfully but the music player was not working due to .dat files from 295 which were not compatible. So, then I decided to delete my entire 'SPB Shell' folder in 'Other' folder on E: Mass drive, thinking that if I were to reinstall 349, it might place all .dat files in the same folder but it didn't. The problem is I have forgotten how I managed to 'locate' SPB Shell folder when I installed 295.

If you know how or any link in this forum which may help, please let me know. Thanks heaps.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

SenseBars that works in update version (build349)..

Page 175 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275675 ... LastLast